An Open Appeal to All... (Page 13)

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by mishti1983

Thanks Didi for this topic...

We really needed this ...this is a lovely show...and I know that ppl are really passionate about the characters

But at the end of the day...every one's POV/criticism is valid...because if we all liked the same character or we all agreed on everything...just imagine how boring our lives will be...LOL

Just because we dont agree with how a character reacts/deals with a situation...does not mean we have to argue about it ...at the end of the day...CV's are going to decide everythingWink

MishtiBig smile

You hit the nail on the head. So here is some baadam halwa for youBig smile.  We approve or disapprove of a character's actions based on our own perceptions and experiences. POPS can make Krishna responsible for everything that goes wrong and show Prats to do no wrong. We are at their mercy bec' they tell the story and we have a choice to watch or ignore it.Smile

Thanks Didi for the halwa...it was yummy...rombha nalla halwa---you know tamil right?LOL

Yep..its all the CV's...and Star Plus tends to show female centric shows...I think even Star Plus was surprised when in MKAP the male lead with negative shades as per their initial story line...became more popular than the female lead...

The problem now I guess is that CV's are see sawing..they cant show the female lead agreeing that she fumbled  by taking K's feelings for granted and not listening when he was struggling to make her understand that its becoming tough for him to change completely ...after all he lived like that for 25 years...because P is idealistic and wanted Krishna to become responsible..

But K's character is too important to be ignored-after all his unique realism is what actually pushed MKAP to the top.

We may relate to K and P as per our perspective...but CV;s relate to TRP  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.TMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

Thanks Didi for this topic...

We really needed this ...this is a lovely show...and I know that ppl are really passionate about the characters

But at the end of the day...every one's POV/criticism is valid...because if we all liked the same character or we all agreed on everything...just imagine how boring our lives will be...LOL

Just because we dont agree with how a character reacts/deals with a situation...does not mean we have to argue about it ...at the end of the day...CV's are going to decide everythingWink

MishtiBig smile

You hit the nail on the head. So here is some baadam halwa for youBig smile.  We approve or disapprove of a character's actions based on our own perceptions and experiences. POPS can make Krishna responsible for everything that goes wrong and show Prats to do no wrong. We are at their mercy bec' they tell the story and we have a choice to watch or ignore it.Smile

Thanks Didi for the halwa...it was yummy...rombha nalla halwa---you know tamil right?LOL

Yep..its all the CV's...and Star Plus tends to show female centric shows...I think even Star Plus was surprised when in MKAP the male lead with negative shades as per their initial story line...became more popular than the female lead...

The problem now I guess is that CV's are see sawing..they cant show the female lead agreeing that she fumbled  by taking K's feelings for granted and not listening when he was struggling to make her understand that its becoming tough for him to change completely ...after all he lived like that for 25 years...because P is idealistic and wanted Krishna to become responsible..

But K's character is too important to be ignored-after all his unique realism is what actually pushed MKAP to the top.

We may relate to K and P as per our perspective...but CV;s relate to TRP  LOL

Ada, namba ooru ponna? Big smile

On IF interview, PGray didn't seem very confident about the "rift".   They know most viewers want to see K and P stay together. Doesn't make much of  a diff. given that they won't take a chance with keeping them apart for too long.

JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Onngu ooru ponnu ille...oongu ooru maatuponnuLOL...

I am a bengali... recently married  an   Iyer LOL

I dont care any more...lol LOL about the rift...As long as they dont  mess with K's character any moreCool

Krishna and Pratigya are both leads...Their roles should complement each other...coz this is one of the few soaps where the male lead is equal to the female lead...its just that there is no "Krishna" in the Title MKAP...

Edited by mishti1983 - 16 May 2011 at 8:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sPragati.TMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

I dont care any more...lol LOL about the rift...As long as they dont  mess with K's character any moreCool

Krishna and Pratigya are both leads...Their roles should complement each other...coz this is one of the few soaps where the male lead is equal to the female lead...its just that there is no "Krishna" in the Title MKAP...

Engathu maatuponneyHug? Tamizh nanna pesarayeBig smile?

None of the other SP shows have a male lead like Krishna who drew a lot of viewers to the show.

MKAP - Meet Krishna And Pratigya.

Edited by MERARAI - 16 May 2011 at 9:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s-BugsBunny----Yemi---AziyatelstraPragati.T

JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

None of the other SP shows have a male lead like Krishna who drew a lot of viewers to the show.

@ bold..Nalla pesura...ana yeh hubby siruppangu..even now after nearly 3 yrs...he says I speak with a funny accent LOL

MKAP - Meet Krishna And Pratigya--- Love it Clap

Edited by mishti1983 - 16 May 2011 at 9:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

@ bold..Nalla pesura...ana yeh hubby siruppangu..even now after nearly 3 yrs...he says I speak with a funny accent LOL

MKAP - Meet Krishna And Pratigya--- Love it Clap

No problems. We'll work the kinks out soon enough. Wink  How well does he speak Bengali?Big smile

Edited by MERARAI - 16 May 2011 at 10:06pm
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by KriYa_life

Woohoo... ClapClapLubbalubb U & Muahhzzz

Bahut Josh main ho Beta , Chutti shuru hogayi ka ??

lubbalubbb u 33333333333 and since Fatiii is not here today...Mhuwazzz  tooo

Fati di is not here ehiliye toh hum pura maza uthayenge... humri jaan.. Wink

Maza Sirf tum hi nahi, Hum bhi lenge WinkWinkLOLLOLLOL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anondo

Completely agreed Clap    Clap    Clap

Thank You AnondoBig smile

Go to top