Balika Vadhu

what will be the ultimate message of balika vadhu?

fly2meee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
1) child marriages are wrong- if this is so then j&g will get married- this means husband can leave his wife and marry any other without even thinking about her😡
2) if A accept jagya- then whatever may be the mistake of husband, wife should adjust and accept him - means girls should not have self respect?😲

i really wonder what cvs are going to show? they have kept it in the cross roads and neither of the road is good enough.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I hope they don't show Jagya and Anandi together any more...
Child marriage can never do anything good to anyone...
They have to show the negative impact of it ... Only then Balika Vadhu will succeed ...

Other issues i want to see in the show are
Life of a divorcee (lady)in a remote village
Nata Pratha of Phuli
More stories with Gehna

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what  I feel they are trying to say is ultimately education can only uplift women, if anandi is educated she can be independent and rebuild her life and the heart break will slowly heal itself and she can get remarried later in life to the guy of her choice when she is physically and emotionally ready.
I hope they dnt get anadi-jagya back, cos they have actually done a good job showing how child marriages can turn out to be when the children grow up and cases liek jagya are very common.

Lal sign and his wife are those marriages which do survive stands of time.. which actually reflects the tag line " kacche umar ke paake rishta" they show the other side of child marriage that not all end up badly which again is a good balance.. 

personally i am actually liking the Cvs for being bold enough to show things that do happen and if anandi can really come out this mess shining with a continuing her studies and working that will be perfect message.
rockyman09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
These cv's hv lost it😡 and now if they will turn gauri into a negative charater then all will be wasted . it will be  turned into another daily soap with similar storyline👎🏼. It won't be wrong to say that the show has lost its actual charm 🥱and the cv's are jst dragging the show for damn trp's 😡. Bt still hope that the cv's start showing something logical and brng back the charm of ballika vadhu😊 Bt hv to say onething that the creative team and the producers jst for the sake of trp's and fame hv ruined the show after showing the leap😭 and now the story is revolving jst around extra marrital affairs!!
neeraja swati thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fly2meee

2) if A accept jagya- then whatever may be the mistake of husband, wife should adjust and accept him - means girls should not have self respect?😲

thats practically msg of all daily soaps
andv thumbnail
In my opinion why should the story end with J getting married to one of the girls? For me all this problem will be solved if both the girls dump him. That way A still maintains her self respect and the CVs put across their message against child marriages. On the other hand G dumping J will prove that cheating, deceit and lies always ends in a disaster. Let J suffer alone for all the wrong he has done, why give him one girl? both of them are just too good for him.
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
after i read the today episode update i think anandi took a decision as" past is past let me make my future bright"
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no to child marriage nd education is necessary in every one's life