Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

amritsar track 2 end in episde or 2-reason(edited) (Page 7)

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by rajeev the best

agree with you regarding the execution...it was very very flat...i miss km and kc...but i fear nandini will follow..maaneet...
hope nt comes back...

U now samata ... cv's want a girl for devil ... so Y not bring back NT back ... in that way we will have some spice in maaneet's life & nandini can go abck 2 the place from where she came ...

but like u feel ... i too feel the same ... nandini will follow to delhi ... u checked the reason i gave naa ... tht she is studying in delhi ...LOL
exactly i so want nt back she will add spice in maanet's life..
yes i saw that... i don't mind if lucky jugnu mama follows though..
but i don't want devil to get another girl and that's also geet's cousin...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Hi di...ur back with ur prediction...good...u should hv predicted the sr continues in tonights episode...lol...but di i read somewhere that the amritsar track will end by first week of june...i like this track a lot minus devini...meet all the crazies tonight as ma exam is finally over...

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by leverne

Hi di...ur back with ur prediction...good...u should hv predicted the sr continues in tonights episode...lol...but di i read somewhere that the amritsar track will end by first week of june...i like this track a lot minus devini...meet all the crazies tonight as ma exam is finally over...

reni ... U want me 2 predict SR will continue ... actually I did just now in a PM 2 samata ... I felt they will show us the continuation of the SR ...
& how did u write ur exam ... U were so much worried & tensed na the other day ...

C U tonight ... I 2 want the track minus devini ... & regarding june 1st week ... i don't know reni ... did not read that part ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dewdropred

agree with you regarding the execution...it was very very flat...i miss km and kc...but i fear nandini will follow..maaneet...

hope nt comes back...

U now samata ... cv's want a girl for devil ... so Y not bring back NT back ... in that way we will have some spice in maaneet's life & nandini can go abck 2 the place from where she came ...

but like u feel ... i too feel the same ... nandini will follow to delhi ... u checked the reason i gave naa ... tht she is studying in delhi ...LOL

exactly i so want nt back she will add spice in maanet's life..
yes i saw that... i don't mind if lucky jugnu mama follows though..
but i don't want devil to get another girl and that's also geet's cousin...

gud U & Me want the same in maaneet ki life ...LOL I like jugnu mama & lucky ... these 2 r a great combo together ... & I wish thy come to delhi instead of nandi ...
U know na samata how much i loathe devil & he getting a 4th girl i really can't stand tht yaar ...

CV's are sending a wrong message ... devil needs to b punished ... I still can't get over the fact that devil cheated geet & was responsible for spoiling her life ...

maan entered geet's life so everything is gud for her & now everything is fine in her life ... but girls like geet we can find plenty & for them atleast ... I want devil to be punished ...

RajeevGurtiFan

monika1992 IF-Rockerz
monika1992
monika1992

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Hi Dew.awesome idea...it can happen
CVs its a gud idea think of it
Awesome post

dewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hima our prediction queen is back once again with her awesome predictions!SmileWink

Hima i wud love to see MAANEET back in Delhi...Our MAANEET back in Delhi Khurana Mansion and KC!...really miss KM and KC...Delhi special divine dreamy and magical place for our MAANEET truly MAANEET paradiseDay Dreaming

Hopefully v will get more of MAANEET's beautiful magical lovely breathtaking and golden MAANEET moments once again in Delhi!Day DreamingSmileWink

Abt devini track, i feel NT shud be back in Dev's life akhir Dev-Nayantara r couple made for each otherLOL

On a serious note, i do not want love track between Dev and Nandini Geet's cousin...

Let's jsut hope for the best for our MAANEET and us MAANEETIANS CRAZIES!SmileWink

p.s.-see today i checked ur post on the day u pmed the link itself!LOLLOLWink

Edited by sptrno - 16 May 2011 at 7:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Hima, I'm not gonna argue with your prediction cause what you say almost always comes true, one thing we all know is that Nandini suspects something and she'll figure it our soon and if Maan doesn't find his pagdi before Teji sees him then for sure he'll be exposed.

I don't think Maan will have to give much explanations, just seeing how much he was ready to do for Geet will convince surely impress them.

And yeah I agree with Mona I too feel that Nandini will go to Delhi or perhaps she's already studying there.

Can't wait for tonight Day Dreaming

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona1992

Hi Dew.awesome idea...it can happen
CVs its a gud idea think of it
Awesome post

thanks dear ...