Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

amritsar track 2 end in episde or 2-reason(edited) (Page 2)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by manesha76

@Dew , Hiii Thumbs Up

But i feel now lagoons part is over , Maaneet will get in the morning in their SR position . Maan will dreass himself again as Sardar . Devini will reach Beeji's House (May be ) . Ballu will take Geet to Beeji 's OR four of them might meet with eachother &reach Beji's house together . In the process Nandini might come to know about Maaneet .

Next week might be concentrated on Tej - Pammi . Dev - Nandini 's build up of Romance & Offcourse Maaneet's Physical Romance may be . Then next week might be Maaneet's truth might come out .

So this track might go on till the end of IPL . The Delhi track might start from 1st June . Embarrassed

hello manesha ...

coming to nandini ...she already got a doubt & her doubt will get cleared when she enquires about geet ... by mistake dev blurts out while returning ... that geet is safe with maan ... as she is no where to be seen ... as he knows how much his bro loves his bhabhi ... & how maaneet can never be separated ...

what i think is the goons part is not yet over ... mama is with the goons ... so thy all will meet in either today's episode or tomorrow &

the way they were talking about the famous chief of the goonLOL looks like the police were in search of them ...

so they will be caught ... this time & that too coz of maaneet ...

regarding maaneet Romance ... me now not sure wht the cv's will show ... kuch naa hi bolo tho acha hainLOLWink

Edited by dewdropred - 15 May 2011 at 11:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi95

@Dew , Hiii Thumbs Up

But i feel now lagoons part is over , Maaneet will get in the morning in their SR position . Maan will dreass himself again as Sardar . Devini will reach Beeji's House (May be ) . Ballu will take Geet to Beeji 's OR four of them might meet with eachother &reach Beji's house together . In the process Nandini might come to know about Maaneet .

Next week might be concentrated on Tej - Pammi . Dev - Nandini 's build up of Romance & Offcourse Maaneet's Physical Romance may be . Then next week might be Maaneet's truth might come out .

So this track might go on till the end of IPL . The Delhi track might start from 1st June . Embarrassed

physical romance????Shockedkeep dreaming dear...we may get to see a spring of rushed up romance...CryCryCry

In such big post you saw only one word strange Confused I think there is more in this Serial .

Actually Baby this is Indian televisions there are many restrictions . So the SR which was shown was more than enough , only thing could have that Geet ' costume & the setting of the place . The timing of Geet is 9.30 p.m . So this what only can happen . But i feel we are getting enough of Romance everyday with our own Maaneet . Wait till Maaneet reach Delhi & see the Change in the Dressing of Geet .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anks_amsdewdropred

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

@Dew , you are missing Tej - Pammi problem , i think Tej will realise his mistake due to Maaneet . Then the Identity might be revealed .

Let see & hope for the best . But i am sure this track might end with the end of IPL only .
Smile

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi.ekansh

Hi di
i 2 agree with u! Bt wt abt tej pammi and devini!
Unki b prediction karo... Coz they are also involved in the track... Otherwise ur predictions are as always great! Thnx di...

thanks sakshi ... devini track let me see how they will fit in here ... teji & pammi i mentioned about them i edited that part ...

sakshi.ekansh

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

@Dew , you are missing Tej - Pammi problem , i think Tej will realise his mistake due to Maaneet . Then the Identity might be revealed .

Let see & hope for the best . But i am sure this track might end with the end of IPL only .
Smile

manesha ... i edited that part in the post before posting reply to U ...

i am not sure how much the cv's will show abt them ... but i think this time while maaneet are convincing beeji & tejji ...

geet will bring forward tejji & pammi's problem & they will make tejji realise that he was ill treating her ... & the rules are same for him or maan ... if he thinks maan has not treated geet properly ... tejji is no less & he is actually ill treating his wife & being mean to her  ... geet might say that tejji was wrong & maan is 10000000000 better hubby than he is & maan always loved her & took care of her ...

tejji needs to shower love & affection on pammi ...

manesha76

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Who told you amritsar track going to end in two or one day...i thought it will continue till the end of this month

manesha76

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Parisa-

Who told you amritsar track going to end in two or one day...i thought it will continue till the end of this month

i mentioned clearly that it is my prediction pari ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentPrayersXmanesha76

Go to top