Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@hima i believe they will drag the track till end of may...
i hope your prediction becomes true and this track end and we get another sr in delhi...

Edited by rajeev the best - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -sofiya-

yeah Right 

its can be  happen !

thanks sofiya ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

@hima i believe they will drag the track till end of may...

i hope your prediction becomes true and this track end and we get another sr in delhi...

samata ... well many are expecting that this track will last till IPL ends ...  but don't know why the way ... the maha episode was shown i felt & saw a rush in all the scenes ... this made me think that may b the cv's are planning to end the amritsar track ...

yes we might get another SR ... coz looks like cv's came 2 know that we did know like the way the SR was shown ... & all the negative feedback they got from FB & GF ... i have no complain on gurti ki acting skills they both were great ... only problem was the script could have been a bit better ...

inspite of DD being sick she gave a very gud performance ... GC was hurt but he too did a great job ... the cv's could have bought some more passion in the episode which was lacking ... & on the whole every thing looked rushed to me on the maha episode ... which made me wonder taht amritsar track might end ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

thats a wonderful prediction, i hope something similar happens, since possible continuing of SR wont happen, hey wait, maybe while there Dev and Nandini comes thats why SR doesnt happen, so may be we will get another go at SRπŸ˜†

thanks kirti ... i am not sure about whether they will continue the SR or not ... but I hope they will continue the SR ... if not SR ...atelast they can show us some passionate romance between maan & geet the next day morning ...

devini disturbing maaneet ... very much possible ... coz these 2 are very much kabab main haddi's πŸ˜†

in that way we will get a full fledged SR in KM πŸ˜†
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dewdropred

thanks kirti ... i am not sure about whether they will continue the SR or not ... but I hope they will continue the SR ... if not SR ...atelast they can show us some passionate romance between maan & geet the next day morning ...

devini disturbing maaneet ... very much possible ... coz these 2 are very much kabab main haddi's πŸ˜†

in that way we will get a full fledged SR in KM πŸ˜†

lets see, today is going to be a long long long waitπŸ˜‰
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

lets see, today is going to be a long long long waitπŸ˜‰

kirti agree it's a long wait ...& I also heard that GC & DD were called & asked 2 shoot some scenes ... so may be we will get continuation of the SR ... so fingers crossed ...
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dewdropred

kirti agree it's a long wait ...& I also heard that GC & DD were called & asked 2 shoot some scenes ... so may be we will get continuation of the SR ... so fingers crossed ...

yes yes that could be the reason or maybe the dev nandini bargin in, i hope its the first one😍, but second one will be funnyπŸ˜†
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima nice prediction dear . I think your prediction will come true . Mujhe Delhi jana hai and I missed KM and KC . Maaneet will return Delhi and may be we can see 2 nd SR of Maaneet . Thanks for the post...

Hima mera like button do not work from yesterday so I can't like you...hima I think Nandini will come in Delhi so CVs will  do Devini track...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

thats a wonderful prediction, i hope something similar happens, since possible continuing of SR wont happen, hey wait, maybe while there Dev and Nandini comes thats why SR doesnt happen, so may be we will get another go at SRπŸ˜†

Kirti tumhare muh me bahut sara chocolate . Hope aisa ho jai . This time I will like Devini If devini kabab mai huddi bane...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

@ruslana

@shak000

thanks dear