Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

LTL @ #17 on IF :) Edited 17.05.2011 (Page 3)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Why do we not see that red arrow any time beside LTL after March 25? I tell you its a bloody IF conspiracy. We only see green or yellow arrow.

HEhe dont know about conspiracy aspect, but was wondering the same that how come when, till yesterday it showed a green arrow with no.11..now it shows 15 with yellow arrrowConfused
That means it has retained the same position naConfused
Perhaps because last weeks CM was not posted, may be that is whySmile

I was kidding abt the conspiracy theory. LOL
Btw I want to know who are those 84 who voted. Angry
Also for the first time since CM launched other Colors shows have overtaken LCL in the CM rankings.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 16 May 2011 at 12:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
I on the road! will come with my comments :p
editedWink
Wow so good na the creativity of the so called creative team!!Clap Hats off!Dead

But I was little disappointed and u no y?Embarrassed because I didn't wanted  it to be any where near 20;s either!! Evil SmileAngry

So this is still not enough and I want to c moreTongue, so CV's here is the chance show us more of ur creativity and take it 50 odd something plzzz!!EmbarrassedTongue

Yes komal we r v unique bunch of fans na!!EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by AzMishy - 16 May 2011 at 1:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25mozart66-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

Ritzy even I dont look...It was just I was looking for the new show BALH forum has opened or not and a sudden glance here made me realize thisLOL
Btw I saw it at no.15 on the homepage IF also...Embarrassed

so u r going to watch bade acchhe lagte hain. Nice. I'm waiting for it as well. Wink
I just checked IF homepage and my lappy still shows LTL at #11. LOL something is seriously wrong with IF.

ya am waiting but not eagerly...hehe..as it means 30th may is here and that means half my vacation is overLOLyou coming there??? whoa!! we are gonna have a blast...I check everyday whether a forum has opened..I think they will open it a week before or soLOL
and dont know why it shows 11...forget it..who caresLOL

mozart66Pooja_219-Ritz-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Why do we not see that red arrow any time beside LTL after March 25? I tell you its a bloody IF conspiracy. We only see green or yellow arrow.

HEhe dont know about conspiracy aspect, but was wondering the same that how come when, till yesterday it showed a green arrow with no.11..now it shows 15 with yellow arrrowConfused
That means it has retained the same position naConfused
Perhaps because last weeks CM was not posted, may be that is whySmile

I was kidding abt the conspiracy theory. LOL
Btw I want to know who are those 84 who voted. Angry
Also for the first time since CM launched other Colors shows have overtaken LCL in the CM rankings.

hehe I know you were kiddingLOL...
The 84 are probably 'genius' clonesLOL
@ bold...ya...that is what actually drew my attention...because LTL was not on the top of color chart...only BB had overtaken it for few weeks...but never any other daily soapTongueLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 16 May 2011 at 12:36am

mozart66Pooja_219TheRager

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged

ya am waiting but not eagerly...hehe..as it means 30th may is here and that means half my vacation is overLOLyou coming there??? whoa!! we are gonna have a blast...I check everyday whether a forum has opened..I think they will open it a week before or soLOL

I'll watch the show but won't come to the forum. don't want to invest time on another show knowing that it might turn out to be a disaster but since it's Sony so it might end before it can turn into a disaster show. LOL I'm kind of trying my best to stay away from daily soaps and actually spend some time on Sab tv youtube channel watching Office Office. LOL

Pooja_219-Srushti-TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged

I'll watch the show but won't come to the forum. don't want to invest time on another show knowing that it might turn out to be a disaster but since it's Sony so it might end before it can turn into a disaster show. LOL I'm kind of trying my best to stay away from daily soaps and actually spend some time on Sab tv youtube channel watching Office Office. LOL

I am also sticking to TMKOC, DKS and movies.

mozart66-Ritz--Srushti-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged

I watch TMKOC, Mrs. Tendulkar and Office office on an almost regular basis. LOL it's no use watching the high drama soaps. They all turn out to be a disaster running madly behind TRPs with absolutely no story.Dead  I was really hoping LTL would not join that path but sigh couldn't save it. Ouch
Edit: what's DKS? Confused

Edited by -Ritz- - 16 May 2011 at 1:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Pooja_219-Srushti-TheRager

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged

@ Ritzy...you are right...but since it is Sony...it might just close down instead of giving us the heartbreaksLOL
@ ksh...even I watch TMKOC and MRs. Tendulkar and ofcourse the little Chandu in CGMLOL ...good care free shows..no attachment no heartbreaksBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Pooja_219-Ritz-TheRager

Go to top