Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 87)

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Hello Harshadians...Anyone home??
kya Chal raha hai????...

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

harshu dose for da day Party Party

i at times wonder...
does hc roam abt in his house like this??
i mean gaurav was very close to harshad as far as dressing was concerned!
wow  nadz di my harsu was so cute as gavrav hmm stupid cv's handled that track badly if they asked me i could have given  loads of good ideasLOL but the pic is soooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

CVs simply ruined desh so i didnt even expect any justification from their side at all. gaurav ws sooo fab yar... well of course i love prem and deres no doubt abt it but gaurav was hmm... i dont know he was... he was something else yar Day Dreaming maybe i loved him because he was completely different to prem, they were like black & white... unmatchable... 

anurag was extremely normal durin da initial stages but da latter part of course i found da characterization similar to prem. well their friendship was somethin i'v not seen on television... too magical and larger than life itself yar... i wish i had a friend like onu Day Dreaming but mine are more like joey & chandler of friends tv show ROFL duffers... cute duffers mind u
See now u talking different things here... even I loved GS but I said I hated the track... it was stupid and senseless! Yes they were black and white... but i always wanted GS to confess that he is  Prem... and oh what an episode we got when he did confess...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming though he gave the most idiotic reason for being away but still Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Yes their friendship is beyond normalWink and trust me one can never find a friend like Onu... they just dont exists! Oh I love ur friends even without knowing them... joey and chandler typesROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL! You guys must have a blast everytime u meet
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

sam...
onu always wore tee at home...or at nights...so hc never wore a watch...LOLLOLLOL
and i just now noticed hc wore a watch in the tom and jerry segment of sbs last marchSmile
and maybe he did wear one...its just that we never got to see itLOLLOL

btw...first epi as akshat...hc did not have the emerald ring...
during the latter part of amber dhara...he started wearing itSmile
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL now that makes sense... being at home first thing that one removes is the watch... so HC never wore... Tongue I wonder if any other fan discusses such minute details of the actors they adore... we are tho obessesed even with a watch ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Yes I think he had a watch in that segment.. though i need to verify it Embarrassed

Oh so I guess when he realised that he was quiting LRL and he got problems with playing akshat he decided to consult the Gods directly... started wearing rings ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by sam123_0 - 27 May 2011 at 9:22pm
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

HIya I'm Alina...Dr.Alina...and yeah I'm from Venus...I'm Harshad's craz-iest fan that can ever exists...I got 4 eyes just because I used to see every scene of Harshad like 24/7...can i join you guys ??

Lolxx that have to be the lam-est introduction ever !!! lolxxx
Ohh yeah please do tell King he have so many fans... wonder why he think he doesn't ??

Thank you so much Sam...you know my Viva's really went good...now 2 more to go !!!! ugghhh
Is that a joke or are you seriously a doc... hmm person from venus, a very crazy HC-fan... and credited herself 2 more eyes just to increase the clarity of HC-scenes.. I dont think any fan would do that to herself so I think we MUST admit you here ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I think your King does know he has many fans and he is taking time to select n give  out news bcoz he does not want to disappoint his fans by selecting some awwie show.

Oh cool... I am glad your viva went well... and ofcourse good luck for the others... crack them and then come back here we will have some party... Big smile
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Is that a joke or are you seriously a doc... hmm person from venus, a very crazy HC-fan... and credited herself 2 more eyes just to increase the clarity of HC-scenes.. I dont think any fan would do that to herself so I think we MUST admit you here ROFL

I think your King does know he has many fans and he is taking time to select n give  out news bcoz he does not want to disappoint his fans by selecting some awwie show.

Oh cool... I am glad your viva went well... and ofcourse good luck for the others... crack them and then come back here we will have some party... Big smile

Well I'm not exactly a doc now...I'm in process to be the one...3 more years and then I'm on !!! lolxxx about 4 eyes...well I wear specs...my eyesight is damn weak and that's all because of Harshad !!! As I not only used to catch every single repeat of kis desh...but yeah I do watch every phrooling scene on youtube like 1000000+ times...Ohhh Thank you sooo much for admitting me !!!! I'm really grateful to you Sam !!! lolxxx

Oh yeshhh King should choose something which is really good...i want all this waiting to be fruitful for us !!! So yeah Harshad you better choose something out of this world !!

I'm always ready for Party Sam...as i dont get to this that often !!Smile
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Hip hip hurray Dancing DancingDancing
No Harshad's new show has not been announced ROFL

I was just doing what i do best, fooling around LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina--vandy-

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Hip hip hurray Dancing DancingDancing
No Harshad's new show has not been announced ROFL

I was just doing what i do best, fooling around LOL
Soaps zakhm par namak mat laga... bahut dard hota haiConfusedROFLROFLROFL

2nd June is fast approaching... I hope HC does keep his promise of 2 months break Big smile

Go to top