Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 86)

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl


dat was an energy drink for u sam Party Party 
yikes did i just blew u off da ship?!?! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

psst: i loooved da whole gaurav track... in fact i didn't want him to be prem... Day Dreaming
You bet... it took me so long to get it all built-up again and ready to go  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
 
I dont need such energy drinks that early in the morning .. u can give them to me towards the end of the day  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
 
You didnt want him to become Prem againShocked... you were enjoying his monkey danceShocked... dont think of HC... bcoz I loved HC as GS but think in terms of the story!

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43589

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

You bet... it took me so long to get it all built-up again and ready to go  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
 
I dont need such energy drinks that early in the morning .. u can give them to me towards the end of the day  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
 
You didnt want him to become Prem againShocked... you were enjoying his monkey danceShocked... dont think of HC... bcoz I loved HC as GS but think in terms of the story!

ohhh ur back!!!!!!!!

well i wont b here durin evenings so u better save dat dose for urself ROFL ROFL 

yeahhh gaurav ws mean and wicked anddd i love bad boys Dancing dats y i want harshu to play a greyish kinda role... somethin totally different from da lovey dovey larger than life character like  prem or even anurag who was some what like prem in da latter part of TL
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl


ohhh ur back!!!!!!!!

well i wont b here durin evenings so u better save dat dose for urself ROFL ROFL 

yeahhh gaurav ws mean and wicked anddd i love bad boys Dancing dats y i want harshu to play a greyish kinda role... somethin totally different from da lovey dovey larger than life character like  prem or even anurag who was some what like prem in da latter part of TL
Oh so just bcoz u like bad boys u dont care if the story makes sense or not Tongue ROFL ROFL ROFL... I mean the things they made GS say during those days... and later did not even justify the reason for itAngry
 
Larger than life type characters... I think Anurag was shown to be a normal human being... but just very close to his friend... ok i dont know of any 2 friends being that close but if they are I think thats what they would do for each other.
 
Anurag was like Prem in the latter part of TL... did we both see the same TL or notShockedShocked.. i never got one glimse of Prem in Anurag... where did u find him LOL
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43589

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Oh so just bcoz u like bad boys u dont care if the story makes sense or not Tongue ROFL ROFL ROFL... I mean the things they made GS say during those days... and later did not even justify the reason for itAngry
 
Larger than life type characters... I think Anurag was shown to be a normal human being... but just very close to his friend... ok i dont know of any 2 friends being that close but if they are I think thats what they would do for each other.
 
Anurag was like Prem in the latter part of TL... did we both see the same TL or notShockedShocked.. i never got one glimse of Prem in Anurag... where did u find him LOL

CVs simply ruined desh so i didnt even expect any justification from their side at all. gaurav ws sooo fab yar... well of course i love prem and deres no doubt abt it but gaurav was hmm... i dont know he was... he was something else yar Day Dreaming maybe i loved him because he was completely different to prem, they were like black & white... unmatchable... 

anurag was extremely normal durin da initial stages but da latter part of course i found da characterization similar to prem. well their friendship was somethin i'v not seen on television... too magical and larger than life itself yar... i wish i had a friend like onu Day Dreaming but mine are more like joey & chandler of friends tv show ROFL duffers... cute duffers mind u
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38358

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Yeah thats what i thought as well... but then again Anurag was more of today's generation... and he used to wear Tees in that also... but no watch!Confused.. i know mostly he used to be in formal jackets but was wearing jeans so he could have worn a watch... Wink
sam...
onu always wore tee at home...or at nights...so hc never wore a watch...LOLLOLLOL
and i just now noticed hc wore a watch in the tom and jerry segment of sbs last marchSmile
and maybe he did wear one...its just that we never got to see itLOLLOL
 
btw...first epi as akshat...hc did not have the emerald ring...
during the latter part of amber dhara...he started wearing itSmile
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38358

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl


ahhh so dats y he's sportin it da whole time...

gosh seriously?!?! wow ur a fab observer vandy... i didnt notice dat...must watch those epis again
yuppSmile
sam...it was too prominent to be ignoredLOLLOLLOLLOL
everybody had observed itLOLLOLLOL
and i do not agree that latter part of tl...anuraag's characterisation was like prem...
both were different like chalk and cheese!
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Joined: 14 October 2005
Posts: 6493

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Aap kaun ho... please introduce urselfWink! We have people visiting FC from VenusShocked... i wonder how we can send this news to Royal Palms LOLLOL that we have fans not just on earth but on venus as well Tongue
 
The King is sleeping in his White newly renovated Kingdom and has not bothered giving out any news of himself!Angry
 
Good luck alina!
 
God bless Harshad!
 
 

HIya I'm Alina...Dr.Alina...and yeah I'm from Venus...I'm Harshad's craz-iest fan that can ever exists...I got 4 eyes just because I used to see every scene of Harshad like 24/7...can i join you guys ??

Lolxx that have to be the lam-est introduction ever !!! lolxxx
Ohh yeah please do tell King he have so many fans... wonder why he think he doesn't ??

Thank you so much Sam...you know my Viva's really went good...now 2 more to go !!!! ugghhh
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Joined: 14 October 2005
Posts: 6493

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl


oh alina i hope everything goes well in venus so u could visit us more often LOL LOL

all da best for ur exams hon!!!! cream 'em and come back!!!! 

news?!?! hmmm... did i tell u dat i had hot chocolate with him?!?! well yeah it ws one cute date and i got him to sing 'teri ore' but he made me sing for him instead... ROFL ROFL ROFL

jaldi aaja alina!!!!!

Hey Nadz...ohh everything is almost in my control now...so see here I'm !!! Koi haiii????

Nadz sweety...your dream is over its time to go for work now...get up sleeping beauty !!!!! lolxxx 
btw Nadz...having hot chocolate with the hottest boy oin Earth is actually a dream !! Awww I wish this dream of yours come true !!!!

Ahem Ahem you sang teri ore for him?? lolx...can you sing that song for Harshadians too??? lolxxx

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1196   Views: 74393

-vandy- 1196 74393 06 October 2010 at 5:49am by -vandy-
Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Alina-   Replies: 1193   Views: 65353

-Alina- 1193 65353 11 August 2010 at 9:12am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1198   Views: 73783

-vandy- 1198 73783 16 July 2010 at 12:00am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -funnfrolic-   Replies: 1202   Views: 74562

-funnfrolic- 1202 74562 03 June 2010 at 12:22am by -Anusha-
~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Iriss   Replies: 1190   Views: 50482

Iriss 1190 50482 10 March 2010 at 8:52am by Soaps1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index