Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 82)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
ROFL
Originally posted by sam123_0

Good morning Lazy Nadz ROFL

Ok if you are lazy enough not to scroll through the pages atleast answer this question:

When Onu came back to India after 8 years... he landed in the night... why was still wearing goggles ROFL I know he looked all Day Dreaming... and No I wont take an answer like "oh he wanted to look all Day Dreaming so he was wearing it"Wink I need a better answer Tongue

oh hellooo dere captain sam Hug

hahaaa omg dat ws da first question my best bud asked just after watchin dat episode ROFL ROFL ROFL i rolled out laughin cz she ws bloody serious whereas i wasn't ROFL ROFL

but i think anurag wasn't used to da time difference and assumed it ws day time in india as well plusss his goggles were a classy brand so he wanted to flash it a bit...

frankly speakin, i thought da CVs were sooo damn stupid to give us such a blooper LOL but he looked sooo hawt... and da moment i saw his green ring in dat shot, i almost fainted!!!!

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Oh then it is ok... i will continue breathing ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Oh dear me so we make our own brands using two separate ones ... that is really funny!ROFLROFLROFL

Vandy if that is the case, then trust me you will fall short of space on IF and will get a serious warning from IF owners to stop using IF... if you starting counting things which changed bcoz of his super qualitiesROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ok that one... you said star sansar so i was breaking my head all night... SBS wala i remember.

Wow 1000GB hard disk... even i want one!Ouch
yea u can breathe easyROFLROFLROFL
can u believe sam...i hunted each and every mall and exclusive shops searching for azianiPinch
nobody had even heard of such a brandOuch
thank god hc clarifiedLOLLOLLOL
naa...i don't think we'll be getting a warning...lets just make a list of all of themWink
star sansaar mein he talked abt getting up early waala habit...Smile
yea...1000 GBBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

What is there to be sorry about... it is an open forum and we all can answer each others questions... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Hmm... not sure if that is true... i mean yes we do wear them at night but only during summers bcoz the sun is there till almost 10pm... but in winters it is dark by 3pm .. u cant walk around with glasses!

Well Mission accomplished! Congratulations! there is no better way I would want to dieDay Dreaming
but wen onu landed in india it was summer time naa...and was around 10 pm...so he thought of using his gogglesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
i know...my heart had missed a beat wen i saw that green emerald ringDay Dreaming

hello nadzzzSmile
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

I knw I love Friday :) but I hate weekend coz I got to work over the weekend :( LOL
Khair, keeping my finger crossed for Harshad's come back =) Like you said, he better come back soon for our sake ROFL TV is nothing without him Wink

I agree, TV has no charm without Harshu =) Embarrassed There is  nothing to look forward on TV now a days :(

ooohhh poor u hon... i dont work durin weekends and dats y i love 'em Party

true... i just roam through channels and watch certain shows here n dere but nothing really compels me to watch like a religion, which we'v done HC's shows...

i really wanna see him as a bad guy for a change... u know not a villain sorta character, something greyish would do  
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

oh hellooo dere captain sam Hug

hahaaa omg dat ws da first question my best bud asked just after watchin dat episode ROFL ROFL ROFL i rolled out laughin cz she ws bloody serious whereas i wasn't ROFL ROFL

but i think anurag wasn't used to da time difference and assumed it ws day time in india as well plusss his goggles were a classy brand so he wanted to flash it a bit...

frankly speakin, i thought da CVs were sooo damn stupid to give us such a blooper LOL but he looked sooo hawt... and da moment i saw his green ring in dat shot, i almost fainted!!!!
Hug back to you Nadz

I can so imagine your poor friend's face.. she must have had a really weird expression on her face thinking "I asked a simple question, why is he wearing goggles at night and this woman is rolling and laughing, what is so funny"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Oye time difference pata nahi thi ok.. but cant u see it is dark when u came out of the airport... time or goggles ka koi connection nahi haiAngry Here in winter it gets dark at 2 or 3pm... but dont tell me just bcoz it is afternoon i should walk around wearing goggles... people will admit me to the mental asylum!

You fainted seeing only a ring ShockedShockedShocked.. you better eat some proper food you cant be so weak that ring dekh kar faint ho gayi!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

But with HC on screen i still want to know how his interaction is with everything that is present in the screen spaceEmbarrassed... so when i see rain drops falling i want to see which drop falls on which part of his faceEmbarrassed... so it is obvious i observed this rain also Wink

Oh imagine if you could do it... but if you could do that then i am sure you could also make his kiss... so since you cant do wet hair ... u cant make him kiss also ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
good samLOLLOLLOLLOL
i do it after i watch the scene about 5 times...
first 2-3 times toh i can't even comprehend the dialogues...i'm soo lost in his eyesDay Dreaming
technology sam...i'm sure technology will help me do it...Wink
but kissing is something i'll never tryLOLLOLLOL
i mean why try to make him do something which he has not doneLOLLOLLOL
but hair is my property...so i'll be treating it my own way...if the technology permits me to do soROFLROFLROFL
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

yea u can breathe easyROFLROFLROFL
can u believe sam...i hunted each and every mall and exclusive shops searching for azianiPinch
nobody had even heard of such a brandOuch
thank god hc clarifiedLOLLOLLOL
naa...i don't think we'll be getting a warning...lets just make a list of all of themWink
star sansaar mein he talked abt getting up early waala habit...Smile
yea...1000 GBBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Why did u go to malls ShockedShocked... you should have first googled it naROFL

Oh HC must have known girls going to malls asking for that brand... and so he clarified it LOL
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

but wen onu landed in india it was summer time naa...and was around 10 pm...so he thought of using his gogglesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
i know...my heart had missed a beat wen i saw that green emerald ringDay Dreaming

hello nadzzzSmile
I will give u the same answer i just gave nadz

time difference pata nahi thi ok.. but cant u see it is dark when u came out of the airport... time or goggles ka koi connection nahi haiAngry Here in winter it gets dark at 2 or 3pm... but dont tell me just bcoz it is afternoon i should walk around wearing goggles... people will admit me to the mental asylum!

Go to top