Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anuu2010

oh alina officlal he two months will ending in three days .what harshu said " he will take two months break'. so as after three days two mohts break will be finshed so waiting for news about harshu's new show hope you understand😊.

god bless harshad.

swathi di nice prem pics thanks for prem pics. plz put some prem and preet picsπŸ€—

Okay..Thanks for telling me !!! Can't believe abhi sirf 2 months honay walay hai???
Anyway i too hope he announces soon...as I remember how long we had waited for TL to come...though they announced it soon but you know as Harshad ka track was really small and the most awaited one...jo hawa k jhoke ki tarha aya and chala bhi gaya :(...I hate SP :(

@Swathi: Thanks for sharing...it reminded me some golden moments !!  I miss Prem and his white Kurtas and his uddhti zulfein and his hot anger and his deep/speaking eye and his every single flickering emotion on his face...and well I can never stop on telling you about how much i miss him !! his innocence, his mischievousness, his anger, his nobleness, his gentle behavior have really made me go crazy over him !! 
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

sweta2005 thumbnail

Edited by sweta2005 - 12 years ago
sweta2005 thumbnail

sweta2005 thumbnail

Edited by sweta2005 - 12 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Make me miss HC and Prem even more
when he ill be back
missing him
God Bless him
Showers him with name and fame
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
why he has to be so good always
like everytime one shot of his making us to see more of such shots

God Bless him
sweta2005 thumbnail

sweta2005 thumbnail

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Hello everyone! Please check out this VM if you have the time..it's my first Taanu VM...😳

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1694729

😲 Just 3 more days! OMG! By the way according to a recent article every major GEC is planning at least 3-4 new shows in the primetime slot..so we have around 20 possible new shows in which HC can play a role...🀣

Like someone over here said(I dunno who πŸ˜†πŸ˜•) I don't want Harshad to get typecast in a larger-than-life famous businessman romantic role...I want him to play something different..πŸ˜† You know even if he's gonna be playing a famous businessman in every show he does πŸ˜† I want complex characters...if you get the point. πŸ˜Š

megzy i loved ur vm!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜ now i miss harshu even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haan haan no more larger than life lover boy πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ now i feel like singin harshu's fav actor salman's new number 'character geela hai' πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ and yeah we do get ur point πŸ˜‰

psst pls write some harshulicious poetry for us na?!?! miss ur poetry dose...