Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by anuu2010

wow  nadz di my harsu was so cute as gavrav hmm stupid cv's handled that track badly if they asked me i could have given  loads of good ideas😆 but the pic is sooo😳😳😳

well i would'v given dem few fataks too cz at da end dat track lukd really messy...
yeah anu we could'v done way better than those stupid CVs...

ahhh gaurav ws sooo hawt... 😍 😍

🤣🤣actuallly nadz di i saw you online so to increase your mood i added more "my harshu " in my post 🤣 my harshu my harshu my harshuuu. why should i give up di he is m harshu and my my 🤣

u bad girl 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

must find my machine gun... 🤣 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

well i would'v given dem few fataks too cz at da end dat track lukd really messy...
yeah anu we could'v done way better than those stupid CVs...

ahhh gaurav ws sooo hawt... 😍 😍
haan gavrav is so hot and i really want harshu to do as a free going guy not so serious like my prem and my anurag Embarrassed.

haan nadz di we would gave 100 of best ideas than those cv's they ruined after that .yes gavrav was so hottt😍😍😍😍

haan gavrav is so hot and i really want harshu to do as a free going guy not so serious like my prem and my anurag 😳.

haan nadz di we would gave 100 of best ideas than those cv's they ruined after that .yes gavrav was so hottt😍

alina & i were talkin abt da same anu... i actually wanna see him playin a bad guy, u know not a fully fledged villain's role but something greyish like a cold person and not so lovy dovy as prem or anurag...

dat'l be really different and dats exactly y i loved gaurvav...

u bad girl 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

must find my machine gun... 🤣 🤣 🤣
he if you come infront of me with machine gun then i just show harshu pic i know you will fiant and i will escape🤣🤣.
nadz di harshu is my harshu no competion from me bcoz he is my harshu🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he is my harshu 🤣🤣

alina & i were talkin abt da same anu... i actually wanna see him playin a bad guy, u know not a fully fledged villain's role but something greyish like a cold person and not so lovy dovy as prem or anurag...

dat'l be really different and dats exactly y i loved gaurvav...
haan di they could have showed him slight grey character but not totally negative he will be cute . i stil  remember the way ali behaved when he wrote letters like rajveer😍. and di i got now you said anurag was like prem in the end where you kept our eyes di meri anurag and prem are different Embarrassed
Originally posted by sam123_0

See now u talking different things here... even I loved GS but I said I hated the track... it was stupid and senseless! Yes they were black and white... but i always wanted GS to confess that he is  Prem... and oh what an episode we got when he did confess...😍 though he gave the most idiotic reason for being away but still 😍

Yes their friendship is beyond normal😉 and trust me one can never find a friend like Onu... they just dont exists! Oh I love ur friends even without knowing them... joey and chandler types🤣! You guys must have a blast everytime u meet

oh dont ask... u'v no idea hw crazy those guys are 🤣 🤣 they'r sooo stupid and one saw harshu's wallpaper on my phone and asked if dats shahid kapoor... urghhh i just wanted to slap him hard... 

well yeah da confession part; march 26th & 27th, 2009 were just superb yar... i can watch those epis over & over again and wont get tired watchin dem...  

god bless our harshu he's sooo talented yar 😍 😍

he if you come infront of me with machine gun then i just show harshu pic i know you will fiant and i will escape🤣🤣.
nadz di harshu is my harshu no competion from me bcoz he is my harshu🤣 he is my harshu 🤣🤣

dis will be a never endin fight but im still searchin for my machine gun 🤣 🤣 🤣

must buy a new one 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

haan di they could have showed him slight grey character but not totally negative he will be cute . i stil  remember the way ali behaved when he wrote letters like rajveer😍. and di i got now you said anurag was like prem in the end where you kept our eyes di meri anurag and prem are different 😳

i haven't watched LRL 😕 hw ws he in it??!?! i heard he played a negative role dere...
yeah not fully villainish but a cold, rude kinda guy would do...

ohhh wonder what he's gonna do next... i miss him sooo much yar...
wish he comes back soon!!!!!!!!!!!

oh dont ask... u'v no idea hw crazy those guys are 🤣 🤣 they'r sooo stupid and one saw harshu's wallpaper on my phone and asked if dats shahid kapoor... urghhh i just wanted to slap him hard... 

well yeah da confession part; march 26th & 27th, 2009 were just superb yar... i can watch those epis over & over again and wont get tired watchin dem...  

god bless our harshu he's sooo talented yar 😍 😍
harshad looks like sahid kappoor🤣🤣🤣omg god bless my harshad ,poor you nadz🤣🤣