Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago

Happy Birthday, HC!!!! 
God Bless You!
Keep Shining, Keep Smiling! 

Originally posted by sam123_0

And what percent of ur "aura sense" is successful? Bcoz mine is pretty bad!...

whom are u going to shoot... SBS/SBB bcoz they did not give u a new HC footage or HC himself bcoz he did not give these guys a chance to get new footage πŸ˜‰

73% i should say πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

dont worry i told harshu to talk to 'em πŸ€£ πŸ€£ if not, im gonna stalk him forever... hmm wonder he prefers da latter part πŸ˜³
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

73% i should say πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

dont worry i told harshu to talk to 'em πŸ€£ πŸ€£ if not, im gonna stalk him forever... hmm wonder he prefers da latter part πŸ˜³
Wow thats a pretty high percent...

No such luck sweets... what is with you... first u dream that he will ask you out .. now u want to stalk the poor guy!

Ok me leaving now... will be back only if HC makes an appearence at 2.30pm IST!πŸ˜ƒ
Hello everyone😊

here are some siggies from me to Harshu...just made them very quickly as I have exams
Oh I had done colouring for the siggies and then couldn't choose one so I'm posting up all πŸ˜†

Hope you like them and hope the MAN himself also likes them if he ever see's them!😊

Once again a very very Happy Birthday to Harshad may he get all that he desires!

-Abby
Edited by ...Harshiti... - 12 years ago
Dear Harshad,

Smile inside, Glow outside,
Happiness won't hide, Cause God will be your guide...
So dear forget the past, Cause that pain won't last...
You are a great actor and of course very handsome,
May Your shows get successful outcome...
It's your birthday, another year has passed,
Through new experiences, I hope you had a blast...

Joy is what I wish for you,
Success in everything you do,
Hope all your dreams come true,
And luck may not leave you...

I WISH YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

Yours Forever Fan
- Shabnam 

Hi HCFC, wow you guys made it...congrats for new FC... yall are very hard working & sooo dedicated towards HCFC... cheers to you all...
Awesome job as always on 1st page..saari puraani yaad Tazaa hogayi... πŸ‘
Keep up the gud work dearies.. 😊

Happy birthday Harshad!!!πŸ₯³

Stay happy, healthy and blessed...May you get the best in life hamesha & forever and all that you desire and deserve...thanks for being one of my biggest reasons to smile..have never been such a fan of any male actor before this..never ever to this extent...feels proud to be a HCian.. Love you tons no matter what and we will always love and support you.. You have already made us very proud..so dont worry about making your fans proud--aise messages mat diya kar apne fans ko πŸ˜›πŸ˜† just stay the way u are...thats what makes us love you more...😍 You inspire me alot not only as an actor but as a person too.. LOL yea I can relate alot to you with regards to manyy things πŸ€£ May you have a rocking birthday today with ur family, friends and loved ones and a rocking life ahead! May you celebrate many many more birthdays and may each be a special one...miss u like anything πŸ˜’ May ur dil ki ghanti bajofy soon and may u make a rocking comeback ASAP! :P πŸ˜ God bless you always and forever ...

(Though the copyright there is mine, I wont lie Maha made this siggy for me πŸ˜†, since my net isnt working and I couldnt upload my siggies...
Maha, mera copyright kyu daala ullu tera daalna tha na
Thanks a ton Maha!πŸ€— Love you)

Edited by manasi_31 - 12 years ago
Happy Birthday Harshad !!!
All the Best 4 ur next project.
Cant wait 2 c u bk on screen

many more happy returns of the day harshadπŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
may this day brings more happiness and success in your life
may god bless you to have wonderful life
may god bless you to have a successful carrier and joyful,healthy,wealthy family life.
stay blessed harshu
be sweet and soft to all
love you so muchhh
comeback soon plzzz

harshad is a rockstar⭐️ i never seen a such a nice person like you ,god save you from all evil eyes .
god bless you harshaddd

love you so muchhh harshuuu

Coloful Balloon Bouquet
Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago

Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago