Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

ANDD THE PARTYYY

Is fizzling out...

Nadzy: No it's just the champagne Megzy, drama mat kar Angry

Megz: Champagne nahi, the party fizzled out. Approve

Sam: Where's the party tonight? Cool

Alina: Yeh lo..party khatam ho gayi

Sam: hmph, don't lie

Megz: Exactly, party kabhi thi hi nahi to khatam hone ki baat hi kahaan se aayi? Ermm

Vandy: *Sigh* Itne armaan dil ke the...

Soapy: Armaan nahi...anuraag...Day Dreaming

Vandy: Angry Main kuch keh rahi thi

Maha: Bol...*gorges on sweets*

Aashi: Mujhe bhi mithaai do! Angry

Megz: Itne armaan dil ke the..main kuch keh rahi thi...Confused

Vandy: Haan but Soapy interrupted me

Abby: Itne armaan dil ke the..main kuch keh rahi thi..but soapy interrupted me...wow, nice one Vandy di ROFL

Vandy: Tum log mera mazaak uda rahe ho Ouch

Alina: Nahi yaar..it's that fever

Megz: What fever

Sabz: Harshad Fever

Soapy: Harshad...Day Dreaming

Vandy: Yeh to abhi se behosh ho gayi. Ermm

Nadzy: Yeah guys...i mean we saw his SBS video..but seriously, there's nothing like meeting him in real life.

Sabz: This is all Megz' fault

Megz: Maine kya kiya? Ouch

Kalindi: Bahut kuch..why did you declare on pg 2 that harshad came and we all fainted? Angry

Vandy: I think Soapy would faint. LOL

Kalindi: But I wouldn't. And I bet Nadzy was the one who you said told us to attack him.

Nadzy: MEGZ? Shocked

Megz: Why are you all watching me like this? Confused

Hina: Megz, they're going to attack YOU now sweetie. Cool Can I have your coke?

Megz: Woh dekho aaya! Big smile

Vandy: Kaun aaya? Ermm

Soapy: Harshad...Day Dreaming

Abby: Soapy tu bhi megz ki tarah hamein ullu banaa rahi hai?

Megz: Arre nahi woh sach much main aaya hai! Ouch

Vandy: Haan aur woh mere peeche khada hai na Ermm

Nadzy: Jawaab haan hi hoga. Approve

Megz: Arre woh sachmuch tumhaare peeche khada hai!

Nadzy: Aaj to hum ise chodenge nahi Angry

Maha: Kya mein megz ko khaa sakti hoon? Embarrassed

Harshad: Yeh ho kya raha hai?

Vandy: Kaun bola? Abhi dikhaati hoo-nn...

Megz: Koi meri baat hi nahi sunta. Ermm

Megz: GUYS??

Harshad: Ermmm..

Megz: They've all fainted. Ermm Anyway it's just me and you now...Evil Smile

Soapy does Vulcan grip on Megz and she faints.

Soapy: Woh harshad harshad sirf naatak tha..it's you and me baby. Cool

Sam: Main bhi aa rahi hoon!! Ek kabab main haddi to banti hi hai. Embarrassed

Aashi: aur yeh thi hamaari Birthday FC ki kahaani..hmph..mujhe Harshad ke saath hona chaahiye tha..Megz ko uthne do...uski aisi haalat karoongi...

Edited by -vandy- - 17 May 2011 at 8:25am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshadianNo1minaz296khushi-maanvisam123_0-Alina--Hina-IndigoBluesromiosugar1sweta2005-Maha-HappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Harshad.

In this world, where everything seems uncertain, only one thing is definite. I'll always be Ur Fan, beyond words, beyond time and beyond distance.
this fc is a small gift from all ur fans...its our way of wishing u on this special day...knowing very well that birthday is the most Special day for uSmile

love
vandy

Edited by -vandy- - 17 May 2011 at 7:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-Alina--Hina-sam123_0-Maha-romiosugar1HappyMelody

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Wish You A Very Happy Birthday Harshad !!!!
Finally Here is A day, we All Wait whole Year to come...A Day, to Celebrate, A Day, to Dance around, A day where our Heart sings...A Day, Where All The Harshad Fans, who Proudly Call themselves as Harshadians, tries to manage every possible way to at least give a visit to this place, where they know, everyone, from all around the world must be gathering birthday messages and wishes just for one ordinary guy. Yeah you read  it right...Harshad  is an ordinary guy, but his dreams, his work and above all his nature makes him Extraordinary. But still at the end of the day he is just the same, small town boy. And that's the best thing about you Harshad.
I still remember that very first sight of you, it was March,13th'08...And there I saw you for the first time on my screen as Prem. With your very first glimpse you made me your fan. I never knew that i could go that crazy over someone. And above all i can't believe like me some other...well actually number of people like me do exists...isn't that interesting??? lolxxx...Its not that hard to believe Harshad that you do have so many crazy fans...this place for example is full of bunch of crazy Harshadians, who think you are their King and this fanclub is your Kingdom !!! And we actually can do everything and anything to be here and to stand by your sight in thick and thin.
On your 28th Birthday Harshad I would like to wish that you get every single thing which you dream of and which you really deserves to get. And yes, you have really disappointed your fans...Its been more than a month and there is no news about you !!!! We All really Pray that everything is fine with you. Please dont hurt your fans by disappearing like this. 
We can't live without watching you !!!!

Anyway...once again wish you a very Happy Birthday !!!! 
May this Birthday brings loads and loads of Happiness and Success for You. May All Your Wishes and Dreams Comes True.
And May You Have A Long, Happy And A Prosperous Life.
Many Many Happy returns of the Day.
Have  A Nice Day. God Bless You
love,
Alina

Edited by -Alina- - 16 May 2011 at 10:08am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296IndigoBlues-Abigail-sam123_0-Hina-romiosugar1-vandy-HappyMelody

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

haaappy birthday to you Party Party
haaappy birthday to you
haaappy birthday dear harshu
haaappy birthday to you

from old fans & new Party Party
from old fans & new
may good luck go with you
and happiness too

yaaay dis is our 60th home Party congo to HC & all of us Party Party
gorgeous work vandy!!!!!!! mwaaah

darling harshu,

thank you sooo much for being a part of my life & blooming a smile on my face during da last few years. i still remember my first tv interaction with you, it ws ambar dhara Day Dreaming 

i ws switching through channels when akshat ws shown on sony tv one fine night. dere was something abt you cuz da moment i saw u, da remote control just slipped off from my fingers. i didn't know y i watched few epis of dat show although i never followed it from da beginning. after a while, akshat ws replaced by some other actor and so ws my remote control; it kept on changing channels once againLOL

after some time, in came my b day in 2008. i wanted to do something different for my b day but i had no idea wat i wanted to do. dat nite, i sat near my tv at 8.30 pm and started switching channels once again. dere ws a new show to replace 'kasauti zindagi' and i told myself 'y dont i give dis new show a try?'. honestly speaking, i didn't like watchin indian soaps back then. anyways after few episodes, dis guy ws shown running after a ball on soccer field. da face ws kinda familiar but i had a tough time placing dat face. after a while, it suddenly struck me dat it's akshat, i mean da same guy who came in ambar dhara. for some odd reason, i ws sooo thrilled and happy to see dat dude again. as a result, i started watchin dis new show everynite. i googled him and checked who he ws and bumped into you Day Dreaming

prem played a very vital part in my life. he's da one who urged me to get into web based fan forum and share my views on da show and da character with fans across da globe, who are crazy as i am LOL. i ws helplessly in love with prem and dats all because of you. you portrayed prem to such an extent dat i, an ordinary person ws compelled to drool on dis larger than life character. 

after exactly 2 years, prem went and in came anurag. i couldn't have asked for more. i loved anurag whole heartedly and especially pagal onu created his special place in my heart. i loved your acting, expressions and basically da whole new anurag fit in perfectly in my tv screen. 

hope u have a fabulous b day filled with lots of love & happiness. i pray and hope that  happiness and success always go hand in hand with you forever & always!!!!

when you are on screen, my eyes refuse to move else where or pay attention to anybody else. so dat shows da magnitude of your persona & presence on tv. pls come back and rule da tv kingdom once again. more than anything, rule da kingdom of all our hearts cuz ur our king of hearts

Hug Hug Hug Hug

with lots of love + hugs + kisses
nadz

Edited by NaDzGirl - 17 May 2011 at 2:18am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296IndigoBluessam123_0-Alina--Hina-romiosugar1-Maha--vandy-

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Congratulations everyone for the 60th FC... Clap

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Harshad Chopda!

The D-Day is here... for which every HCian has so patiently waited and looked forward to celebrating.

May all your wishes and dreams come true and you succeed in everything you do. God bless you and all best for your future! Hope you enjoy your day and have many more such days in your life!

Since Anjeer is a rare fruit found in this  part of the world, I have had to drive 103 miles to get them. So whether everyone likes it or not.. it doesnt matter... I am offering Anjeer milkshake to everyone!LOL

Love
Sam!

Edited by sam123_0 - 16 May 2011 at 10:51am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296IndigoBlues-Abigail--Alina--Hina-romiosugar1-Maha--vandy-HappyMelody

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Megz is up on stage, giving her bhaashan.

Megz: So as I was saying..I was going through a major low phase...couldn't write..had severe writers block...and the moment I saw Harshad in his 'Jism paankh aankhon mein bhar loonnn..' Day Dreaming

Everyone's nodding off to sleep. The ones who are awake want Megz to shut up.

And then suddenly the doors open.

Everyone jerks awake...

Megz: So as I was saying...Shocked

'It's none other than Harshad Chopda'

Everyone shrieks. Megz faints.

HC Fan: Arre tum log faint kiuun ho rahe ho...ATTACK!

Meg miraculously comes back to life, but faints again due to maha-stampede.

WELCOME TO THE HARSHAD CHOPDA FC: KING OF ANGELS!

COZ WE WERE BORN THIS WAY BABY! Cool

Edited by IndigoBlues - 16 May 2011 at 11:48pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-Alina--Hina-romiosugar1-Maha--vandy-

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday to you ,
Happy Birthday to youParty
Many Many Happy returns of the day.May you get loads of happiness and success in your life.May your every day be filled with smiles ,laughters ,sunshine and load of FoodLOL.Hope and wish you get everything you want in your life.God bless you and protect you from all evil eyes.Keep smiling and Keep rocking .Your True fans are always here to support you.Comeback soon .Wish you best of luck for your Future.
Proud to be a fan of a person like you 
Luv
Maha

P:S Amazing work HCians FC first page is looking awesommm.

Edited by -Maha- - 17 May 2011 at 8:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-Hina-romiosugar1

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top