Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Joined: 08 April 2010

Posts: 37880

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-


@Bold: See that's why I haven't sent him yet !!! I know...tum aaj kal k Fans...pata nahi what you guys think of yourself...jahan acha actor I mean doctor dehka nahi you guys become (im)patient...lolxx

Well Nadini...do you have anyone from your family around so that they can look after you?? I'm afraid to say...you are suffering from Harshad mania...this is due to over dosage of dreaming-drooling-swooning-thinking-only-abt-Harshad...I know you are wayyy too addicted with Harshad and this place...this place is fine for you we can help you to recover but watching harshad's video 24/7 even when you are alone at home...that's not right !! You are a sensible lady you should take my prescription seriously...and abt Dr.Harshad...well he is in operation theater  right now...operating an alien...you know he does have affect on aliens too !! so wait in line !! lolxx

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

oh doctor alina pls let me swoop into da operation theater!!!!! i dont mind swapping with dat bloody alien pretty pls... i would do anything... ANYTHING for doctor harshad... i'd die for him, i'd slave for him ok hang onShocked i did offer to die for him rite? so i dont need  to offer slavery isn't it?!? i mean deres no way im gonna haunt him after i die cz poor doctor harshad doesn't wanna deal with crazy ghosts na?!?! ROFL ROFL ROFL

man i sound pretty traumatic and u sound pretty hilarious ROFL all in all i must admit ur a great doctor alina!!!! but it's not gonna be easy to cure harshad mania... ooohhh im a sucker for dat disease Party  

hmmm... over conversation is gettin weirder by da minute ROFL


Edited by NaDzGirl - 05 June 2011 at 6:21am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 149)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Joined: 14 October 2005

Posts: 6477

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

oh doctor alina pls let me swoop into da operation theater!!!!! i dont mind swapping with dat bloody alien pretty pls... i would do anything... ANYTHING for doctor harshad... i'd die for him, i'd slave for him ok hang onShocked i did offer to die for him rite? so i dont need  to offer slavery isn't it?!? i mean deres no way im gonna haunt him after i die cz poor doctor harshad doesn't wanna deal with crazy ghosts na?!?! ROFL ROFL ROFL

man i sound pretty traumatic and u sound pretty hilarious ROFL all in all i must admit ur a great doctor alina!!!! but it's not gonna be easy to cure harshad mania... ooohhh im a sucker for dat disease Party  

hmmm... over conversation is gettin weirder by da minute ROFL

"Lady!! Lady!!" * interrupts nadz* OMG would you please stop that !!!! can't you see its Hospital and that "Silence" sign ??? There are other patients too !! I was really trying hard to be a sweee-eet doctor with you...but I think you actually need someone  like Daljeet Chachi...she is a nurse over here...when we have patients like you we tell them to in that DJ ward...you have to wait  for doctor Harshad...he busy...that alien case is very complicated !!!
And please didn't I tell you not to talk abt dying?? we are doctors we can't let people(actually Harshad fans after doing stupid silly things doesn't count as people...but still) die...real thing is that we doctors are really scared of ghosts !!! we can't give them anesthesia even...lolxxx

Thanks nadz...im not a doctor yet...btw I'm a would-be-dentist !!! I want to know reason behind Hc's smile..so i choose that lolxxx

"Dr.Alina"..."Dr.Alina You there?"...OMG Dr.Harshad needs me there in operation theater..."Sister Daljeet, could you please take this Fan..Nadz to our special ward...i think there is some emergence in OT"

*nadz with that sheepy smile and angry eyes move towards special ward*...*oh yesh with sister DJ*

lolxx that was fun Nadz...I will remember this for  forever !!
gtg...will reply to your post later !!


Edited by -Alina- - 05 June 2011 at 6:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HappyMelody

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Joined: 08 April 2010

Posts: 37880

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

"Lady!! Lady!!" * interrupts nadz* OMG would you please stop that !!!! can't you see its Hospital and that "Silence" sign ??? There are other patients too !! I was really trying hard to be a sweee-eet doctor with you...but I think you actually need someone  like Daljeet Chachi...she is a nurse over here...when we have patients like you we tell them to in that DJ ward...you have to wait  for doctor Harshad...he busy...that alien case is very complicated !!!
And please didn't I tell you not to talk abt dying?? we are doctors we can't let people(actually Harshad fans after doing stupid silly things doesn't count as people...but still) die...real thing is that we doctors are really scared of ghosts !!! we can't give them anesthesia even...lolxxx

Thanks nadz...im not a doctor yet...btw I'm a would-be-dentist !!! I want to know reason behind Hc's smile..so i choose that lolxxx

"Dr.Alina"..."Dr.Alina You there?"...OMG Dr.Harshad needs me there in operation theater..."Sister Daljeet, could you please take this Fan..Nadz to our special ward...i think there is some emergence in OT"

*nadz with that sheepy smile and angry eyes move towards special ward*...*oh yesh with sister DJ*

lolxx that was fun Nadz...I will remember this for  forever !!
gtg...will reply to your post later !!

"nahiiin" 
*total filmy style*

i dont wanna stay with sister daljeet... ufff get ur dirty hands off me u stinky daljeet Angry Angry i want doctor harshad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
*struggling to get rid of daljeet but dat woman wont let go*

doctor alinaaa Angry *screaming my lungs out*
u cant just leave me with dis psychopath!!!!!!!!!! she's a serial killer!!!! 
hey dont get confused with my voice... dats me who's screamin and not daljeet... 
btw daljeet's da serial killer not me ROFL ROFL ROFL

harshu busy with dat alien?!?!? man even da alien has better luck than me ufff screw dat bloody alien... ooopzy sorry abt da language... totally forgot it's a family forum LOL LOL

i think i'v dozed off to da next level of harshad mania Silly

aww ur gonna be a dentist?!?!? study hard lil sis & im sure u'l turn into a wonderful dentist one day!!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009

Posts: 33273

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
abhi tak kahatm nahi huya [:O] kya ho gaya tum logon ko *shakes head*
jaldi jaldi nibtaoParty
I so wanna go in next oneDancing
God Bless HC
 

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Joined: 08 April 2010

Posts: 37880

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

abhi tak kahatm nahi huya [:O] kya ho gaya tum logon ko *shakes head*
jaldi jaldi nibtaoParty
I so wanna go in next oneDancing
God Bless HC
 

ashi, s maha ready with da next FC?!?!?!? hope she is...
only one more page to go...

luv u harshu!!!!!

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Joined: 24 March 2010

Posts: 9366

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
god bless you harsu
omg this wait is sooo long
so comeback soon plzzz
come back comeback comeback meri harshuuu
god bless you

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Joined: 08 April 2010

Posts: 37880

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
 goood mornin peeps & harshu Party

it's rainin cats & dogs here today anddd im on leave hurrah!!!!
wanna mingle with harshu today and continue from where we left things yesterday...

hmm... should we sing songs? or dance?

harshu: let's dance cuz i'v mastered dancing while i was away holidaying ROFL

me: oh goody goody let's dance... erm... btw which form did u master urself in?!?!

harshu: ah u know da regular normal kinda form

me: okay!!! suits me well... let's get jiggy with it

Dancing Dancing dance with me baby won't u dance with me all nite Dancing Dancing

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008

Posts: 8036

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Good morning HCian ... HCR = 5
 
@Nadz you are getting worse by the day. LOL Yesterday you were singing songs... today you are dancing... I tell you ... Alina is no good a doc... some one please disqualify herROFL... this patient of hers is getting worse and she is not curing her WinkROFL
 
Miss you Harshad!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-vandy- 1196 46069 06 October 2010 at 5:49am
By -vandy-
Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-Alina- 1193 42279 11 August 2010 at 9:12am
By SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-vandy- 1199 41039 16 July 2010 at 12:00am
By SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

-funnfrolic- 1204 40656 03 June 2010 at 12:22am
By -Anusha-
~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Iriss 1191 31127 10 March 2010 at 8:52am
By Soaps1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.