Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 150

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
oh ashi ur gone too??!?!?! 
man im all alone here... thank god harshu's here with me...
let's sing some song harshu darlin...

me: hmm... wat shall we sing?!?!... 

harshu: how abt dat new song from salman's movie?

me: which one?!?!?

harshu: wait i'll sing for you...
zindagi ki neendhon ki subah ishq hai 
badi khoobsurat si saza ishq hai
humko pyar hua hai, poori hui dua

me: ahhh how romantic Day Dreaming Day Dreaming luv u harshu!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 148)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
@Nadz... you are loosing itLOL... singing songs... btw which song is this... not heard it yet!

Anyways was here only for one minute...

Enjoy singing songs with HC..

Harshad rocks!

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

@Nadz... you are loosing itLOL... singing songs... btw which song is this... not heard it yet!

Anyways was here only for one minute...

Enjoy singing songs with HC..

Harshad rocks!

dats from salman khan's new movie; ready
we sang dat song cz harshu's a big salman fan plus it's a nice song Embarrassed

will catch ya tomoro!!!!!!

luv u harshu!!!!

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

oh ashi ur gone too??!?!?! 
man im all alone here... thank god harshu's here with me...
let's sing some song harshu darlin...

me: hmm... wat shall we sing?!?!... 

harshu: how abt dat new song from salman's movie?

me: which one?!?!?

harshu: wait i'll sing for you...
zindagi ki neendhon ki subah ishq hai 
badi khoobsurat si saza ishq hai

me: ahhh how romantic Day Dreaming Day Dreaming luv u harshu!!!!!

Nadz buddy you need a doctor !! lolxxx
see your mental level is really going down these days...I know its HC's-disappearing-disease...and people in this condition actually go worst... I just found out a treatment for you...well basic treatment should be HC's return but as we didn't get any such news...so what you can do is...just stay back in you bed and sleep...dreaming of Harshad can help in this case...or you can watch some drooling scenes of Harshad as Ali/Prem/Akshat/Anurag..3 times a day at least...please dont take extra dose of it...that wont suit you that much...you can even go worse if you did that  !!!! take Care

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

Nadz buddy you need a doctor !! lolxxx
see your mental level is really going down these days...I know its HC's-disappearing-disease...and people in this condition actually go worst... I just found out a treatment for you...well basic treatment should be HC's return but as we didn't get any such news...so what you can do is...just stay back in you bed and sleep...dreaming of Harshad can help in this case...or you can watch some drooling scenes of Harshad as Ali/Prem/Akshat/Anurag..3 times a day at least...please dont take extra dose of it...that wont suit you that much...you can even go worse if you did that  !!!! take Care

oh man u guys are such kill joys D'oh always in da verge of upsetting me...
let da girl dream yaaar, feel for me ROFL ROFL ROFL
anyways tried ur therapy alina but my health situation got even worse cz dreamin of harshu apparently increases da coma condition to another level... 
it's way better to day dream like dis ROFL  ROFL

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

oh man u guys are such kill joys D'oh always in da verge of upsetting me...
let da girl dream yaaar, feel for me ROFL ROFL ROFL
anyways tried ur therapy alina but my health situation got even worse cz dreamin of harshu apparently increases da coma condition to another level... 
it's way better to day dream like dis ROFL  ROFL

I thought that will help you !!! Dont worry in that case you can have Harshad-disappearing-pills along with coffee that will actually help you !!! And yes if still your situation is not stable...then i'm sorry to say...you should shift.. to IHU...and wait there Dr.harshad would be there in any moment to treat you !!!

Oh come one Nadz...i'm a doctor...i can't kill anything...whether its someone joy/happiness...or even their life...just trying to treat you...because I know...this is just the beginning agar tum ko treatment nahi mili na...that would be awful then !! lolxxx

Kya din aagaye hai...bhalai ka toh zamana hi nahi raha !!!LOL

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

I thought that will help you !!! Dont worry in that case you can have Harshad-disappearing-pills along with coffee that will actually help you !!! And yes if still your situation is not stable...then i'm sorry to say...you should shift.. to IHU...and wait there Dr.harshad would be there in any moment to treat you !!!

Oh come one Nadz...i'm a doctor...i can't kill anything...whether its someone joy/happiness...or even their life...just trying to treat you...because I know...this is just the beginning agar tum ko treatment nahi mili na...that would be awful then !! lolxxx

Kya din aagaye hai...bhalai ka toh zamana hi nahi raha !!!LOL

hahaa... love ur tone sweets LOL LOL LOL makes me feel like im abt to get operated or something ROFL ROFL ok bring on ur treatments... patient is impatient here ROFL

psst it's nothin serious na?!??!! pls tell me da truth doctor alina... if it's incurable, do send in doctor harshad and i'l die gazin at him Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged

hahaa... love ur tone sweets LOL LOL LOL makes me feel like im abt to get operated or something ROFL ROFL ok bring on ur treatments... patient is impatient here ROFL

psst it's nothin serious na?!??!! pls tell me da truth doctor alina... if it's incurable, do send in doctor harshad and i'l die gazin at him Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

@Bold: See that's why I haven't sent him yet !!! I know...tum aaj kal k Fans...pata nahi what you guys think of yourself...jahan acha actor I mean doctor dehka nahi you guys become (im)patient...lolxx

Well Nadini...do you have anyone from your family around so that they can look after you?? I'm afraid to say...you are suffering from Harshad mania...this is due to over dosage of dreaming-drooling-swooning-thinking-only-abt-Harshad...I know you are wayyy too addicted with Harshad and this place...this place is fine for you we can help you to recover but watching harshad's video 24/7 even when you are alone at home...that's not right !! You are a sensible lady you should take my prescription seriously...and abt Dr.Harshad...well he is in operation theater  right now...operating an alien...you know he does have affect on aliens too !! so wait in line !! lolxx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top