Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 150

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farru-

tnx for sharin dese pics farru... u just took me on a beautiful memory lane with dese...

da first one, da proposing scene... i just loved dat episode. it took our prem boy some time to realize dat he is good enough for heer and dat nobody else can take care of her than he does.  when he went down on his knees, and dat dialgoue he delivered ws just mind boggling... if i was heer, i'd have jumped  with joy...

second one, ahhh my most fav desh scene!!!! prem just screamed at mighty daljeet chachi and everybody else and stood by heer Day Dreaming undoubtedly one of harshad's best scenes till date. i had tears in my eyes seeing da anger in his eyes. hw can anybody be so passionate like him?!?! da anger in his eyes portrayed da passionate lover inside... my hindi sucks but da dialogues he gave dat nite 18th june were outstanding... 'himmat hai toh maarke dekao' sorry for my bad hindi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 144)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

I guess Heer was also at the same juncture.. it is just that she had a 6 year old to take of and also earn for both of them and she could not afford to lead a life like Prem without smiling, being with family but still alone.

Kis desh had started with Heer's struggles but I think in the end it was Prem who suffered the most...

@Ash yes... everything post 1st October 2008 was stupid!

Actually, the bomb scene was amazing and I was looking forward to how they would take the story forward... bcoz everyone had a different relation with Prem... but the idiots didnt know what to do with the story!Angry
good morningSmile
yes sam...heer actually did not get the time to think abt it...coz she had a child with her...
i somehow felt that the production could've done with a leap of 6 months or so...where prem finds a pregnant heer...and then they could've moved the story...
neways...no use crying over spilt milkOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam123_0

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

I agree with everything vandy... .but he could still have kept a watch on her... and how exactly was she going to come back in his life if he ran away to Canada to never return back to India... I tell the CVs had lost it by then... i think even 10 year old kids write better stories which have continuation and meaning to it!
now thats something which was never answered sam!
y and how prem went to canada...with a vow to never come back to india is an unsolved mystery...g3 could've played a huge role in it u knowConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Edited by -vandy- - 04 June 2011 at 10:52pm

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

kya baat hain pehle toh kabhi nahi rehti hain
anyways koi nahi
enjoy weekend chats as wellPartyROFL

I know di but now I am in back in full mood of activity so now anything I am readyEmbarrassed

aapko karti hoon isliye a gayi yahan
aap he nahi karti hoOuch

God Bless you Harshad

LOLLOLLOLLOL
yea i willLOLLOLLOLLOL
i just wanna sing dhinka chika todayROFLROFL
miss u harshadOuch

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Good Morning Harshadian !!!!Big smile

@nadz: OMG subha subha itni saari creations !!! Amazing Nadz !! See I'm using one !!!

@Vandy di: Hey...you on weekends?? sab theek toh hai ??LOLEmbarrassed

Aur koi Hai?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HappyMelody

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
hi alina & vandy Hug howdy girls?!?!
thank god ull are here... i ws really bored...

thank u sooo much for likin dem alina...
i had a bad time makin dem cz it ws difficult to concentrate when harshu's dere on ur screen

luv u harshu!!!!!

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hi alina & vandy Hug howdy girls?!?!
thank god ull are here... i ws really bored...

thank u sooo much for likin dem alina...
i had a bad time makin dem cz it ws difficult to concentrate when harshu's dere on ur screen

luv u harshu!!!!!

Hey Nadz !!!!!! 
I can understand that !!...its actually difficult to concentrate  when someone like Harshad is there on your screen !!!!

Anyway...Sundays are damn boring !!! Do you have any plan to make it a bit better??

Hrshad Rocks !!!

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Good morning HCians   HCR =4!

@Farru thanks for reminding us some of the best Kis desh scenes!

One where he has only anger in his eyes... .and he is ready to fight for the girl... and it did not matter even if the girl was not Heer.. I think Prem would have still stood up! I wonder if something like this happens in real life... will there ever be one person in the marriage who would try to save the girl!

The other where his eyes have only love for the girl!!

BEAUTIFUL!! Scenes!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top