Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 139)

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38350

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

 
 
See thats the thing... when Heer told him to mind his own business and that she will ONLY marry Manmeet .. did Prem listen to her.. not once... he still kept a watch on Manmeet. Also with the hole in the head track (i know it was in the heart but I still believe it was in the head bcoz the track was stupid!LOL).. Prem knew exactly what Heer was doing and so he came in to save her... But what did he do when she asked him to leave her.. HE LEFT! the prem which we knew of would never do that!
sam...heer had added her melodramatic line"agar tum meri zaraa see bhi izzat karte ho toh...mere peeche mat aana"
as it is...prem was filled with guilt...he was scared that any slight thing might make heer more angry...which he did not want...
u know where there's love...there's always a ray of hope...
maybe at that point prem had the hope that heer will come back to him...and if he went after her...she might not even think abt itOuch

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38350

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

aap abhi tak kyun on hoShockedShockedShocked chalo so jaakarTongueROFLROFL
now wht I am supposed to do
I know i am being kaamchor all the time especially when it cums to FC but I hv lazy i thinkErmm
ohh nothing just busy routine, myn coll is ovr and so as my frnds hvng break so gng out with them and cums t night whn this place is deserted so you seeEmbarrassedROFL
 
Miss you bro
Cum back soon
All the best
oye...aaj weekend start hota hai...so i can stay awakeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
u've actually become kaamchor aashiSleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy
sirf bro ko miss naa kar...humein bhi miss kar liya karLOLLOLLOLLOL
miss u harshadOuch
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

thats y prem is prem samDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
no guy would've done wat he did...
its pretty tough to spend ur life with a person whom u don't love...plus see ur beloved as some one's else's wifeOuchOuchOuchOuch
and i agreewith ananya...heer walked out...prem was still there...at the very same juncture where heer had left himOuchOuchOuch
plzzz that leap was disastrous...
soo many tracks...so many questions were left unansweredAngry
I guess Heer was also at the same juncture.. it is just that she had a 6 year old to take of and also earn for both of them and she could not afford to lead a life like Prem without smiling, being with family but still alone.
 
Kis desh had started with Heer's struggles but I think in the end it was Prem who suffered the most...
 
@Ash yes... everything post 1st October 2008 was stupid!
 
Actually, the bomb scene was amazing and I was looking forward to how they would take the story forward... bcoz everyone had a different relation with Prem... but the idiots didnt know what to do with the story!Angry
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

sam...heer had added her melodramatic line"agar tum meri zaraa see bhi izzat karte ho toh...mere peeche mat aana"
as it is...prem was filled with guilt...he was scared that any slight thing might make heer more angry...which he did not want...
u know where there's love...there's always a ray of hope...
maybe at that point prem had the hope that heer will come back to him...and if he went after her...she might not even think abt itOuch
I agree with everything vandy... .but he could still have kept a watch on her... and how exactly was she going to come back in his life if he ran away to Canada to never return back to India... I tell the CVs had lost it by then... i think even 10 year old kids write better stories which have continuation and meaning to it!
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

oye...aaj weekend start hota hai...so i can stay awakeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
u've actually become kaamchor aashiSleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy
sirf bro ko miss naa kar...humein bhi miss kar liya karLOLLOLLOLLOL
miss u harshadOuch
kya baat hain pehle toh kabhi nahi rehti hain
anyways koi nahi
enjoy weekend chats as wellPartyROFL
 
I know di but now I am in back in full mood of activity so now anything I am readyEmbarrassed
 
aapko karti hoon isliye a gayi yahan
aap he nahi karti hoOuch
 
God Bless you Harshad
 
 
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

 
@Ash yes... everything post 1st October 2008 was stupid!
 
Actually, the bomb scene was amazing and I was looking forward to how they would take the story forward... bcoz everyone had a different relation with Prem... but the idiots didnt know what to do with the story!Angry
I know tht
yeahh bomb sequence ws so beautifully done
like it ws very nicely done in technical aspects
and HC wht to say, tht ws the frst tym I ever felt sad fr a show or fr character, he made my heart heavy
and when I heard about Delhi bomb blats I gt upset but still it ws usual it ws actually HC and AG as heer duing tht shot who made me realise tht thrpugh wht family goes through
 
the pain of people
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

I know tht
yeahh bomb sequence ws so beautifully done
like it ws very nicely done in technical aspects
and HC wht to say, tht ws the frst tym I ever felt sad fr a show or fr character, he made my heart heavy
and when I heard about Delhi bomb blats I gt upset but still it ws usual it ws actually HC and AG as heer duing tht shot who made me realise tht thrpugh wht family goes through
 
the pain of people
Not just these two ash... i think everyone.. Lalit, gayatri, Kul di, Preet, I think the way they showed the effect for the loss of thier loved was simply mind-blowing Clap... I know they dragged the death for many days but still not once did they show Meher's concern and care for her sister's loss... that was pretty stupid of the CVs! I honestly felt the pain for each and everyone of them... and so felt cheated when Prem came back and gave a silly reason that he had a hole in his heart
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Not just these two ash... i think everyone.. Lalit, gayatri, Kul di, Preet, I think the way they showed the effect for the loss of thier loved was simply mind-blowing Clap... I know they dragged the death for many days but still not once did they show Meher's concern and care for her sister's loss... that was pretty stupid of the CVs! I honestly felt the pain for each and everyone of them... and so felt cheated when Prem came back and gave a silly reason that he had a hole in his heart
yeahh I know tht but i nvr watchd tht on tv
coz i used to stay pretty much away frm this rona-dhona
evn in TL whn taani cried fr Kuhu i ws continously chngng channels
dunno I don't like all these stuffs much no matter how fab an actor is or wht shot gng on
 
yeahhh I know but lalit's outburst ws stupid in a way
I know he w devasted cz of Prem but beating Preet and holding him resposnible, nt talkng to him
was all stupid and nothing else
 
yeahh kul di and shama ji was fab
thy all actually potryaed pain of his demise flawlessly
 
cvs did all the idiotic things thy could
cheated? when?
no1 bothered to aks tht how he gt saved
 
I mean height of stupidity

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1196   Views: 74370

-vandy- 1196 74370 06 October 2010 at 5:49am by -vandy-
Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Alina-   Replies: 1193   Views: 65335

-Alina- 1193 65335 11 August 2010 at 9:12am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1198   Views: 73754

-vandy- 1198 73754 16 July 2010 at 12:00am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -funnfrolic-   Replies: 1202   Views: 74545

-funnfrolic- 1202 74545 03 June 2010 at 12:22am by -Anusha-
~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Iriss   Replies: 1190   Views: 50467

Iriss 1190 50467 10 March 2010 at 8:52am by Soaps1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index