Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 138)

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

scared me...matlab...imagine ur bf talking u like thatOuch
but i guess this is wat made prem different...there was no sugary talks...but genuine care for the girl whom he lovedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Yes I wonder if people in love really go to such an extent to make sure that the loved one is happy even if not with him. I dont think anyone in real life would do that... if a girl tells him to mind his own business.. he would not bother the girl ever again... but Prem just did not care what and how Heer told him... he just wanted the best for her... .and so I loved it when he openly told him mom that the son would win the battle but the lover would also not fail!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

And only bcoz of that I wanted to hit Prem on his head when he decided to walk out of Heer's life for 6 years without bothering to find out how she lived!Angry CVs ruined it there! The leap was just not needed!

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

scared me...matlab...imagine ur bf talking u like thatOuch
but i guess this is wat made prem different...there was no sugary talks...but genuine care for the girl whom he lovedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Yes I wonder if people in love really go to such an extent to make sure that the loved one is happy even if not with him. I dont think anyone in real life would do that... if a girl tells him to mind his own business.. he would not bother the girl ever again... but Prem just did not care what and how Heer told him... he just wanted the best for her... .and so I loved it when he openly told him mom that the son would win the battle but the lover would also not fail!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

And only bcoz of that I wanted to hit Prem on his head when he decided to walk out of Heer's life for 6 years without bothering to find out how she lived!Angry CVs ruined it there! The leap was just not needed!
sam i agree cv's ruined der . but its not prem who walks out of heer. its heer who walked out beliving prem had made mistake. she must have tried to know the truth as prem himself dont know what happend. if heer hides from him how can my prem identify so . my prem didnt did wrong
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLLOL
u did nothing thats why u earned itLOLLOLLOL
and y are u missing these days???
dil mein dil kho gaya kya?WinkLOLLOLLOL
missing u harshadOuch
aap abhi tak kyun on hoShockedShockedShocked chalo so jaakarTongueROFLROFL
now wht I am supposed to do
I know i am being kaamchor all the time especially when it cums to FC but I hv lazy i thinkErmm
ohh nothing just busy routine, myn coll is ovr and so as my frnds hvng break so gng out with them and cums t night whn this place is deserted so you seeEmbarrassedROFL

Miss you bro
Cum back soon
All the best
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

sam i agree cv's ruined der . but its not prem who walks out of heer. its heer who walked out beliving prem had made mistake. she must have tried to know the truth as prem himself dont know what happend. if heer hides from him how can my prem identify so . my prem didnt did wrong

See thats the thing... when Heer told him to mind his own business and that she will ONLY marry Manmeet .. did Prem listen to her.. not once... he still kept a watch on Manmeet. Also with the hole in the head track (i know it was in the heart but I still believe it was in the head bcoz the track was stupid!LOL).. Prem knew exactly what Heer was doing and so he came in to save her... But what did he do when she asked him to leave her.. HE LEFT! the prem which we knew of would never do that!
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Nothing ws needed in Deh, from tht stupid hole story downfall strtd
thy made Desh wht it ws never, Heer - Prem romance lost its innocense which we witnessed bfr I agree tht earlier thy were lovers so a shy barrier ws thr but still aftr marriage, wht mess thy did of it

on consummation
Prem saying
"Maa ko Pota dena"

I hated tht sentenceAngry it ws nt Premeer certainly notAngry
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

thats y prem is prem samDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
no guy would've done wat he did...
its pretty tough to spend ur life with a person whom u don't love...plus see ur beloved as some one's else's wifeOuchOuchOuchOuch
and i agreewith ananya...heer walked out...prem was still there...at the very same juncture where heer had left himOuchOuchOuch
plzzz that leap was disastrous...
soo many tracks...so many questions were left unansweredAngry
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

See thats the thing... when Heer told him to mind his own business and that she will ONLY marry Manmeet .. did Prem listen to her.. not once... he still kept a watch on Manmeet. Also with the hole in the head track (i know it was in the heart but I still believe it was in the head bcoz the track was stupid!LOL).. Prem knew exactly what Heer was doing and so he came in to save her... But what did he do when she asked him to leave her.. HE LEFT! the prem which we knew of would never do that!
sam...heer had added her melodramatic line"agar tum meri zaraa see bhi izzat karte ho toh...mere peeche mat aana"
as it is...prem was filled with guilt...he was scared that any slight thing might make heer more angry...which he did not want...
u know where there's love...there's always a ray of hope...
maybe at that point prem had the hope that heer will come back to him...and if he went after her...she might not even think abt itOuch
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

aap abhi tak kyun on hoShockedShockedShocked chalo so jaakarTongueROFLROFL
now wht I am supposed to do
I know i am being kaamchor all the time especially when it cums to FC but I hv lazy i thinkErmm
ohh nothing just busy routine, myn coll is ovr and so as my frnds hvng break so gng out with them and cums t night whn this place is deserted so you seeEmbarrassedROFL

Miss you bro
Cum back soon
All the best
oye...aaj weekend start hota hai...so i can stay awakeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
u've actually become kaamchor aashiSleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy
sirf bro ko miss naa kar...humein bhi miss kar liya karLOLLOLLOLLOL
miss u harshadOuch

Go to top