Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 128)

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

i have the master key nadzzzROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
well my neighbour is a cbi officer...do u think he can be of any help incase we are arrestedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
and i think i'll hc himself to help me out with the lawyers thing...afterall actor hai...he can do any rolesWinkROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Wow ur neighbour is a CBI officer .. no one better mess with Vandy Wink
 
Hmm HC as lawyerDay Dreaming... i tho will never want my case to get over ever!ROFLROFLROFLROFL


Edited by sam123_0 - 02 June 2011 at 11:57pm

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38361

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

ROFLROFLROFLROFL.. I know what fun it would be... poor guy cant even say anything... bcoz u are the director and the director has the last say Tongue
 
God! Seriously vandy I think we need to talk to those CINTAA people and add one clause to HC's contract... he has to give more of shirtless scenes in his next show just for you!Wink
wowww...me director...
hc the actor...Day Dreaming
can we do that samShockedShockedShocked
ohhh plzzz do it...
i atleast want his entry to be shirtlessDay Dreaming
i mean the last time it happened was wayyy back in october...
i want his entry to be shirtless...NOWWW
i think i'm missing shirtless hc moreROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38361

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

I dont have to see this scene vandy.. i just know it by-heart! "kaun ho mein tere... dost"Clap
 
I think the best I have liked in this scene is his voice-modulation, then come his expressions!
wat abt "u moved on!!!!"
god...this scene was sooo impactful...
i still rem i was eating dinner wen it aired...and i was actually shocked...
i had never expected such voice modulation to come in play...but god...hc  nailed this performanceStarStarStarStar
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38361

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Hello dearest Vandy jee Hug
Kaisi ho jee? LOL
OMG...what? Shocked
Please tell me that you are  not joking Embarrassed
 
Our Harshad is coming back in a new show? Where ? When? What is the name of the show?
 
Please help me before I die ROFL I am over the nine cloud now DancingSilly
 
I hope, you are not joking Confused
theek nahi hoon sabz...
and i guess this time we all have a common reasonLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
dekho...show ka name has not been decided as yet...
but yes...i'm the directorWinkWinkWinkWink
u just put forward ur demands...i'll make sure u get everythingLOLLOLLOL
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

wowww...me director...
hc the actor...Day Dreaming
can we do that samShockedShockedShocked
ohhh plzzz do it...
i atleast want his entry to be shirtlessDay Dreaming
i mean the last time it happened was wayyy back in october...
i want his entry to be shirtless...NOWWW
i think i'm missing shirtless hc moreROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Vandy... the guy has not even told us if he is coming back yet! and you are already talking about his entry sceneShocked... lets try to find out something about him from his friends atleast... kunal, karan ... does he have only K friendsEmbarrassedROFLROFL
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38361

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Wow ur neighbour is a CBI officer .. no one better mess with Vandy Wink
 
Hmm HC as lawyerDay Dreaming... i tho will never want my case to get over ever!ROFLROFLROFLROFL
yes he isLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
oye...hc is handling my case...
shooo offfROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
pehle he'll handle my never ending case...uske baad tum logo ka number aayegaSleepySleepySleepy
romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Originally posted by -Sabz-

Hello dearest Vandy jee Hug
Kaisi ho jee? LOL
OMG...what? Shocked
Please tell me that you are  not joking Embarrassed
 
Our Harshad is coming back in a new show? Where ? When? What is the name of the show?
 
Please help me before I die ROFL I am over the nine cloud now DancingSilly
 
I hope, you are not joking Confused
theek nahi hoon sabz...
and i guess this time we all have a common reasonLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
dekho...show ka name has not been decided as yet...
but yes...i'm the directorWinkWinkWinkWink
u just put forward ur demands...i'll make sure u get everythingLOLLOLLOL
Oh Jesus Angry
Aapne mujhe maar dhala ShockedROFL
I got excited for NOTHING Cry I will never forgive you for playing with my emotion ROFLROFLROFL
 
You are so meanyyy OuchROFLROFL
 
Mujhe Harshad ka opposite Jenny chahiye madam ROFLROFL
 
Mera demand sirf yahi hai ROFLROFLROFL
 
 
I need HarshJen Blushing Thank you LOL
 
Harshad, pleaseee come back soon =) Can't wait any longer Cry
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38361

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Vandy... the guy has not even told us if he is coming back yet! and you are already talking about his entry sceneShocked... lets try to find out something about him from his friends atleast... kunal, karan ... does he have only K friendsEmbarrassedROFLROFL
y not samROFLROFLROFLROFL
main uski fan hoon...meri jo marzee mein aayegaaa...
main wahi karooongiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
his friends????Confused
i mean karan kundra does have a fan page on fb...but if i ask him abt hc there...the members will strangle meROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
kunal is not on my friend listROFLROFLROFLROFL
nor is karan wahiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
abb i'm thinking of changing my name...
suggest me some good names with "K"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1196   Views: 74422

-vandy- 1196 74422 06 October 2010 at 5:49am by -vandy-
Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Alina-   Replies: 1193   Views: 65360

-Alina- 1193 65360 11 August 2010 at 9:12am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1198   Views: 73804

-vandy- 1198 73804 16 July 2010 at 12:00am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -funnfrolic-   Replies: 1202   Views: 74579

-funnfrolic- 1202 74579 03 June 2010 at 12:22am by -Anusha-
~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Iriss   Replies: 1190   Views: 50499

Iriss 1190 50499 10 March 2010 at 8:52am by Soaps1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index