Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* - Page 119

Posted: 12 years ago
 goood mornin peeps & harshu πŸ₯³

it's rainin cats & dogs here today anddd im on leave hurrah!!!!
wanna mingle with harshu today and continue from where we left things yesterday...

hmm... should we sing songs? or dance?

harshu: let's dance cuz i'v mastered dancing while i was away holidaying πŸ€£

me: oh goody goody let's dance... erm... btw which form did u master urself in?!?!

harshu: ah u know da regular normal kinda form

me: okay!!! suits me well... let's get jiggy with it

dance with me baby won't u dance with me all nite  
Good morning HCian ... HCR = 5

@Nadz you are getting worse by the day. πŸ˜† Yesterday you were singing songs... today you are dancing... I tell you ... Alina is no good a doc... some one please disqualify her🀣... this patient of hers is getting worse and she is not curing her πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Miss you Harshad!
saaam πŸ€—

im dancin away here... wanna join me & harshu?!?!? well u have to bring a partner cz deres no way im lettin harshu dance with u πŸ€£ πŸ€£

doctor alina made my life miserable yesterday when she left me with dat vampish sister daljeet urghhh... i almost strangle her to death πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ i mean daljeet not alina πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

saaam πŸ€—

im dancin away here... wanna join me & harshu?!?!? well u have to bring a partner cz deres no way im lettin harshu dance with u πŸ€£ πŸ€£

doctor alina made my life miserable yesterday when she left me with dat vampish sister daljeet urghhh... i almost strangle her to death πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ i mean daljeet not alina πŸ€£ πŸ€£
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 well harshad has master the 'normal  kinda dance' I dont know what style it is... but I am sure it is not in pairs... so I will just hop in and we 3 can dance together...

oh BTW congratulations, we are done with this Fc.. do we attack the new one now or later!
dats a brand new dance form found by harshu...
fine fine let's 3 of us dance cz harshu doesn't like to see his crazy fanatics dance alone  

ohhh yeah congo to us & harshu wooo hooo

erm... btw do u have da link of next fc??!!? i'v no clue btw...
tnx sam... i reserved my place...

erm...  i think we shouldn't attack yet cz ppl have to reserve their spots na?!?! warna we'l get murdered 

god bless harshu!!!!
We get murdered for not letting people reserve spot😲😲! God what manics we have here 🀣🀣.. ok lets wait for the boss Vandy to come and let us know... till then i will get some work done and we can chat later!

Harshad rocks!