Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 116)

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Very good question vandy.. honestly I dont know Confused... bcoz last 3 years he has been part of it no matter what.. whether i have been busy with work, travelling, sad, depressed, happy... he has always been thereEmbarrassed... is it odd... to have someone part of ur life even if u have not met the man physicallyConfused ... someone whom u cant talk to... someone who wont advice u in case u need it... but still he is part of you!

Is it the same for u... or am the only weird one around
bingo sam...exactly my feelings...
he might not be present physically...
but he's always there...
its not odd sam...its not all odd...
we all r sailing in the same boat!
u'll find it wierd...but i was a very very short tempered person...
after becoming his fan...life's been just that i hardly lose my temper these days...coz things which made me lose my temper...don't bother me nowadays!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
if i'm in a foul mood...all i need is a smile of hc...and i'm all smiling away with himEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Well I somehow wanted Onu to react the way he did... I mean I would be very disappointed with the CVs if they had shown Onu screamiing and blaming Taani.. I would have knocked some headsLOL... Bcoz Onu-taani relation was way beyond all the silly crap!

But my heart always went out for OnuBlushing.. even when the dude said "I love you but I am not in love with you"Wink.. I felt bad for Onu even that day... bcoz I knew the day he realises his love for Taani he is going blame and punish himself real bad!
sam...

lets be unbiased and honest and say that its all hc magic playing hereLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
u rem the track where prem doubts heer with rajveer(don't go into the details as to why he was right and heer wrong)
any normal actor playing it...a hubby doubting his wife...all support would go to the female lead...with the male lead being bashed...
but hc played the doubting track sooo convincingly...with such emotions that i don't rem a single soul blaming prem for doubting heer...all support was with him...
same was with onu...the characterisation itself mentioned that he was a normal guy with his set of shortcomings...but...the way hc played onu on screen...we actually never ever bothered abt them!
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

OMG OMG OMG...*Faints again*
This time its precap !!!!!
You guys wont believe tomorrow they will show that phone call mis-connection scene...lolxxx
EEE I juts can't wait to see it tomorrow !!!!

Gosh...I'm hopeless !!!

hey Sam...Bye Sam !! LOLLOL
alinaAngryAngryAngry
will u plzz stop making us jealousOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch
the whole world gets to see desh repeats...but usOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch
i want to see prem again on big screenDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Poor guy will get a shock of his life knowing that he had only disclosed info what he wanted people to know.. but here are some lunatics who know more than he disclosed ROFLROFLROFL

TongueAayee I am so happy now.. I took my badla to u for giving me dhamaki that HC will stop acting.

Item boy Day Dreaming.. ... oh i have to see bindi song now...

Yeah the idiots used him so much... why could they not give him a dialogue or two!Angry
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
bindi song????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
they were scared  samROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
wat if hc opened his mouth and people demanded to see more and more of hcROFLROFLROFLROFL
i mean...seeing the way ritesh and jonaki got the screen space...i seriously felt they worked for bt for freeROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
and since hc does charge for watever work he does...bt decided to show him less and save some moneyROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

And I for one am really glad he did not do it... I heard the show got stopped mid-way..is it true?... I would have hit some heads real bad if another of HC's show had gone through some crap. And anyways I never could see HC in those kinda clothes... but was ok with it.. bcoz HC was happy doing it!
well...had hc been a part of it...maybe the fate of that show would've been differentLOLLOLLOL
clothes???ShockedShockedShocked
i mean i was looking forward to it coz it promised me unobstructed view of ...u knowEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Na na na na
mujhe nahi accha lagaEmbarrassedROFL

God Bless Him and never bestwo him with such rolesTongueROFL
shirtless hc aashiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
thats the best part of this picROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taanu4eva

Heyy!!! Add me in the fan club!!! Miss HC soo much!!!  Cry
welcome naahiSmile
just go thru the rules on pg 1...
and yes...we all r missing harshad a lotCryCryCryCry
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

let's imagine him meeting us two damsels Day Dreaming 

prince harshu offers a horse ride to each one of us...  who's takin da ride first?!?! ur anyway on top of da queue na so im gonna take da first ride dis time... anddd i cant guarantee dat we'l be back anytime soon from our long ride ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

wah kya dream hai Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 
oki nadzzz...
u go for a ride...
i'll give hc companyROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
i mean...the horses which r used in tv shows are not that good in breed...so they won't be able to bear the weight of 2 people...
u go for the ride...while hc stays with meWinkWinkWink

Go to top