Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* (Page 109)

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

ROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFL
in that case...i'll be rapunzelWink
coz i actually have very long...and straight hairROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFL
prince charming jee...i'm here!!!ur damstel in distress...
where's my knight in shining armour!Day Dreaming

nooo dis is cheating!!!!!!!! i called for rapunzel Evil Smile  u can be cinderella ROFL ROFL ROFL 

damsel in distress?!?! ROFL ROFL ROFL oh my harshu's sooo gonna send us all to a far under ground jail or some where else for sure ROFL

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

nooo dis is cheating!!!!!!!! i called for rapunzel Evil Smile  u can be cinderella ROFL ROFL ROFL 

damsel in distress?!?! ROFL ROFL ROFL oh my harshu's sooo gonna send us all to a far under ground jail or some where else for sure ROFL
No worries nadz when sam is here... I am the jailor of the jail so i will let us all out and we can come back still attack HCROFLROFLROFLROFL
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

You bet vandy... he cant be an ordinary guy... bcoz i have seen them in thousands and none come even an inch close to HC!

The other day I was doing some TP and watched some show the intro of the main leads of the show (dont want to put names and start a fight here... bcoz I am in no mood to fight right now)... and 2 scenes came to my mind

First when anurag comes back to india after 8 years... without seeing the face or reading the eyes i still got an impression that here is a guy who has come back with an attitude and will set people right if they misbehave with him.

Second scene was when anurag meets his family... he comes and hugs his mom, meets his niece and i got to know that the cute, sweet, loving, caring motu is very much alive but just that this guy is faking to the world that he a cold-blooded, strong-headed guy!

In just 2 scenes i got to see all this... which i did not get from the other serial... and i realised that HC is at a level where no one can reach. Now my question is ... did any one here on this FC also feel the same looking at these 2 scenes or is it just me and my obsession that i felt all this... if that is the case then i am free this afternoon i will go book an appointment with the psychiatrist!
no sam...u do not need any appointment with anybody!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
the fact is...
hc is a huge talent...something which u don't get to see every now and then...it a rare thing...
and sadly...his talent is being wasted in this industry...me and my friends on msn have discussed this for quite some time now...
had sp got the brains...they would've cashed on anuraag...
but they didn't...
personal differences were more importantSleepySleepySleepy
we all felt the same sam...
u know at that point i was hell confused...
cozin one shot if i had attitude waala anuraag...the very next shot had the warmth in his eyes
i was sooo confused as to wat was going on in his mind...
this is sheer hc magic sam...
nobody can come near it...i can guarantee u...
and also assure u that his next show...he'll be surpassing all that he has done so far!
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged

i know that sam!LOL
i am the most greediest person on earth wen it comes to harshad and mangoesLOL
yaar let the show be announced...
we'll still have some time...
i sent u a pm...check it and then u'll understand...
the target was set last week...wen u were missingOuchOuchOuch
Yes I just checked the pm... ok will think about it... lets see if my half-dead brain will give me some ideas... but please dont keep any hopes from me... bcoz i am good for nothing Embarrassed when it comes to HC...

I was missing last week... as well... i thought it was just this week mon and tues!

oh pleaseee sam... im da worst person when it comes to ideas ROFL ROFL ur much better than me for sure!!!!!!!!!! i do make siggies & avis but when it comes to fresh ideas duhhh im da best weirdo ever...

im glad harshu has a weird fan in his FC... he has such a big heart!!! luv u HC
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged

oki then...no more caps thenEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
u decide...LOLLOLLOL
why would harshad do that???Confused
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged

no sam...u do not need any appointment with anybody!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
the fact is...
hc is a huge talent...something which u don't get to see every now and then...it a rare thing...
and sadly...his talent is being wasted in this industry...me and my friends on msn have discussed this for quite some time now...
had sp got the brains...they would've cashed on anuraag...
but they didn't...
personal differences were more importantSleepySleepySleepy
we all felt the same sam...
u know at that point i was hell confused...
cozin one shot if i had attitude waala anuraag...the very next shot had the warmth in his eyes
i was sooo confused as to wat was going on in his mind...
this is sheer hc magic sam...
nobody can come near it...i can guarantee u...
and also assure u that his next show...he'll be surpassing all that he has done so far!
Yes.. isnt it so amazing! And every time I loved this guy more than the previous time.. as if it were possible! God bless him! And give him all the happiness he deserves!

I dont want to talk about SP.. bcoz the morons used him when they need it... like for promoting that wife wala serialAngry or thier SPA.. in which they happily ignored the whole of TL team!

Oh I am already in love with his new character... not bcoz HC will be playing it but bcoz a character for which HC has taken so much time will definately be worth it!Embarrassed
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged

No worries nadz when sam is here... I am the jailor of the jail so i will let us all out and we can come back still attack HCROFL

captain to jailer?!?! hmmm... so u'v been promoted or degraded??!?! ROFL ROFL
anyways it's good to hear dat u'l be dere to save our day sam!!!!!!!!!!!! 

so vandy & i will be running around after HC in long dresses and long hair phew da picture itself luks all traumatic to imagine... wat are u gonna wear jailer sam?!?!?!  ok i'v totally lost it dis time ROFL ROFL
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
vandy & sam
gotta go girls... gonna use some harshulicious energy on office work cz feel bad for my boss... he pays me for nothing...

until im back, take good care of harshu babu!!! byeee

Go to top