Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday I read discussions in fc and happened to watch a show which i wont name here and i got so upset with the way the male lead's character was being transformed down i so felt how true HC's characters were never meant to be hated or even misunderstood for that matter...HC not only made us fall in love with the characters but raised the characters to such levels that we couldnt help but just stand by him ... Even when CVs tried too hard to shift viewers' sympathy towards the female lead this heart just kept telling how sad its for ali or prem or onu ... call it HC's super super qualities or whatever πŸ˜† but HC and we have been lucky wrt this ... Its such rarest of cases in Indian tele history that a male character has stayed pure and true to itself throughout the journey ... i mean if a characetr loves the love of his life he'd do whatever he'd do just for his love's sake only, but that doesnt mean the character should be showed to be a loser or a weak one ...πŸ₯± thats exactly what Ali/Prem/Onu managed ...

I hardly rem'ber much of Ali now (oh i need lrl vids; Sonyyy, are you listening? lol), but as far as I rem'ber no one could find Ali anything but cute ... though I wsnt much of an Ali fan then when I didnt even know its this same guy who is now making me wait πŸ€”πŸ˜† I couldnt dislike him anywhere throughout season1 (though I'd get a bit irritated with Ali-Pooja scenes πŸ˜†)...
Prem was toh someone just meant to be fallen in love with 😍... the character sketch was amazing and HC took it to such a level that even in worst of kdm tracks prem remained quite much the same prem ... what he did was he did for love - heer's love, family's love ... but never did HC let Prem seem to be a loser of sorts ... we could find justifications to his actions and reactions ...
Onu o Onu ...😍 while growing up from immaturity to maturity and discovering friendship to love what always stayed was he did it all for Taani, and most importantly in a way that would never hurt her ... not intentionally any way ... forget the last epi, but otherwise Onu was always justified to what he did ... his love, indifference, anger, pain, jealousy, sacrifice (which I was really longing to see while HC played it, but its sad we got less of it after the leap πŸ˜’) everything had a valid reason ...
CVs do deserve praise for this but more of it I feel is deserved by HC for emoting exceptionally well ... I just hope and pray HC comes back with a character that can never be misunderstood and then ofcourse the master is there to handle and shape his new character that way but still I hope the characterisation is lovely ... I trust him with that if he's already taken so long to come back he must have been busy making the perfect choice ... hope he cmes back soon ...

God bless Harshad

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
girls,
im still in two minds whether i should speed up with dis FC so im utilizing posts every efficiently πŸ€£ πŸ€£

@ash
ooopsy s dat so?!?!? better move fast warna our boss will kill us all🀣 πŸ€£
poor maha... πŸ˜† must be struggling with books and harshu πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@alina
man hw could u not notice da pages?!??! alinaaa πŸ€£
see hw fast we drool on harshu... it's never ending droolin... πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

@sam
ahhh miss our  harshulicious crazy chats... 
yeah dats one bad thing abt weekends yar...

@manasi
hi dear... wow i read ur long post and i totally agree with each word of urs πŸ˜

@vandy
bossji where are u?!?!?! im busy with da headlines on dis side... πŸ˜†

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Manasi.. So very true... we have been discussing this for so long now... all other shows female cries and people cry but here... male lead cried and we all wanted to go hug him! Thats not super quality or anything it is JUST PURE HC- MAGIC!! There is not one single scene where we felt the HC-character did something wrong!

Thank you HC!

@Nadz... we will continue our chats from monday... atleast weekend we can spare HC from getting hiccups!🀣🀣🀣🀣

Harshad please come back soon!
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
manasi_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

girls,
im still in two minds whether i should speed up with dis FC so im utilizing posts every efficiently πŸ€£ πŸ€£

@ash
ooopsy s dat so?!?!? better move fast warna our boss will kill us all🀣 πŸ€£
poor maha... πŸ˜† must be struggling with books and harshu πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@alina

@sam
ahhh miss our  harshulicious crazy chats... 
yeah dats one bad thing abt weekends yar...

@manasi
hi dear... wow i read ur long post and i totally agree with each word of urs πŸ˜

@vandy
bossji where are u?!?!?! im busy with da headlines on dis side... πŸ˜†

Nadz 🀣
Actually Vandy di said we'll finish off this FC with the same speed but will slow down in the next one πŸ˜† you are using the posts so efficiently 🀣 you combined 5 posts into 1 🀣

Miss you Harshad ... come back soon please

manasi_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam123_0

@ Manasi.. So very true... we have been discussing this for so long now... all other shows female cries and people cry but here... male lead cried and we all wanted to go hug him! Thats not super quality or anything it is JUST PURE HC- MAGIC!! There is not one single scene where we felt the HC-character did something wrong!

Thank you HC!

@Nadz... we will continue our chats from monday... atleast weekend we can spare HC from getting hiccups!🀣

Harshad please come back soon!

Yea its HC magic ... making viewers fall in love with characters so much so is not such an easy job ... and not once could Onu remind of Prem eventhough I had seen less of Prem before I saw more of Onu and later caught up with more Prem scenes ... but that does count under his super qualities na 🀣 u know i feel whatever this guy has are all super qualities 🀣

God bless HC ...
sam123_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasi_31

Yea its HC magic ... making viewers fall in love with characters so much so is not such an easy job ... and not once could Onu remind of Prem eventhough I had seen less of Prem before I saw more of Onu and later caught up with more Prem scenes ... but that does count under his super qualities na 🀣 u know i feel whatever this guy has are all super qualities 🀣

God bless HC ...

Yes thats true... u know we are making a list of HC super-qualities now... can you specify what quality you are talking about  here πŸ˜• so i can include it in the list! I am so lost as to what name to give each of his qualities!🀣🀣🀣🀣

HC rocks!
manasi_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam123_0

Yes thats true... u know we are making a list of HC super-qualities now... can you specify what quality you are talking about  here πŸ˜• so i can include it in the list! I am so lost as to what name to give each of his qualities!🀣

HC rocks!

ummm πŸ€” now even i am lost πŸ˜†
maybe we can put it as portraying characters in such an impactful way that viewers could never feel his characters were wrong? πŸ€” 🀣 or emoting in such a way that the essence of the characters always stayed intact? 😍
I rem'ber that scene when Onu is upset with Taani for not waiting for Robi to tell his truth to Mouli ... that was something only HC could do ...so that the essence of Onu's character wasnt lost ...

sam123_0 thumbnail

ummm πŸ€” now even i am lost πŸ˜†
maybe we can put it as portraying characters in such an impactful way that viewers could never feel his characters were wrong? πŸ€” 🀣 or emoting in such a way that the essence of the characters always stayed intact? 😍
I rem'ber that scene when Onu is upset with Taani for not waiting for Robi to tell his truth to Mouli ... that was something only HC could do ...so that the essence of Onu's character wasnt lost ...

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 That is one of his super-qualities... keeping us lost!🀣🀣🀣🀣

Oh Vandy and I were discussing this scene the other day... everytime Onu was angry with Taani instead of giving sympathy to Taani, we ended up feeling bad for Onu πŸ˜‰ thats only bcoz of HC!
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yesterday I read discussions in fc and happened to watch a show which i wont name here and i got so upset with the way the male lead's character was being transformed down i so felt how true HC's characters were never meant to be hated or even misunderstood for that matter...HC not only made us fall in love with the characters but raised the characters to such levels that we couldnt help but just stand by him ... Even when CVs tried too hard to shift viewers' sympathy towards the female lead this heart just kept telling how sad its for ali or prem or onu ... call it HC's super super qualities or whatever πŸ˜† but HC and we have been lucky wrt this ... Its such rarest of cases in Indian tele history that a male character has stayed pure and true to itself throughout the journey ... i mean if a characetr loves the love of his life he'd do whatever he'd do just for his love's sake only, but that doesnt mean the character should be showed to be a loser or a weak one ...πŸ₯± thats exactly what Ali/Prem/Onu managed ...

I hardly rem'ber much of Ali now (oh i need lrl vids; Sonyyy, are you listening? lol), but as far as I rem'ber no one could find Ali anything but cute ... though I wsnt much of an Ali fan then when I didnt even know its this same guy who is now making me wait πŸ€”πŸ˜† I couldnt dislike him anywhere throughout season1 (though I'd get a bit irritated with Ali-Pooja scenes πŸ˜†)...
Prem was toh someone just meant to be fallen in love with 😍... the character sketch was amazing and HC took it to such a level that even in worst of kdm tracks prem remained quite much the same prem ... what he did was he did for love - heer's love, family's love ... but never did HC let Prem seem to be a loser of sorts ... we could find justifications to his actions and reactions ...
Onu o Onu ...😍 while growing up from immaturity to maturity and discovering friendship to love what always stayed was he did it all for Taani, and most importantly in a way that would never hurt her ... not intentionally any way ... forget the last epi, but otherwise Onu was always justified to what he did ... his love, indifference, anger, pain, jealousy, sacrifice (which I was really longing to see while HC played it, but its sad we got less of it after the leap πŸ˜’) everything had a valid reason ...
CVs do deserve praise for this but more of it I feel is deserved by HC for emoting exceptionally well ... I just hope and pray HC comes back with a character that can never be misunderstood and then ofcourse the master is there to handle and shape his new character that way but still I hope the characterisation is lovely ... I trust him with that if he's already taken so long to come back he must have been busy making the perfect choice ... hope he cmes back soon ...

God bless Harshad

Helllo Ladies !!!!
As i want this FC to speed up so i would be replying every post now !! lolxxx 

Anyway...I agree with every word Mansi...Harshad have created such magic in every show/character he has done...I never think I have come across any post over here or have heard from someone that they Hated ALi/Akshat/Prem/Anurag...though there was a time in almost every show where people hated CVs for ruining characters but I never think someone have said any bad thing about these characters !!! And yes that's the best thing about Harshad !!!! He creates such a level with every role that we never want to hate him...whether it was Ali's cuteness...Akshat's...well its difficult to describe how Akshat was...though he was romantic but he did had some flaws but still I never Hated him...then came Prem...well you know I can't say much abt Prem...its not good for my health lolxxx and now Anurag's anger and sometime childish behavior...everything abt these characters made us to Fall in love with them...and I think all credit for this goes to HC...I think he tries t give that nature/personality to all these characters which he himself possesses ...Love You Harshad !! Miss You !!
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

@alina

Well nadz...I was just checking posts...and dear you dont need to skip posts...we are on target...you can continue writing longgg posts...lolxxx

And don't forget to drool over Harshad !!!!😳