u know sabzzz...
wen i read "oh jesus" mujhe rakhi sawant ka "oh jejus" yaad aa gaya🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
maine kahaa maar daala😲
arrey i tried to make u smile and all excited🤣🤣🤣🤣
oki...harshjen then😉😉😉😉
i think they'll make a good pair😉😉😉😉
waise bhi here at hc fc we believe in new show...new jodi😛😉🤣🤣🤣🤣
LOL...really? That means RS ne Jesus jee ko bhi badnaam kardi? ROFLROFL
Khair, I am not a Chrtistian nor Jesus believer, but Jesus comes to my tongue every now and then...may be I am inspired by Rakhi 😛ROFLROFLROFL
I knw, you did give me a huge smile in my face but that got vanishes after few mintues 😭😭 Aapne mujhe dhokha diya ROFLROFL I really thought that Harshad is coming back soon...lekin it was all joke 😭😭

Anyway, I am hoping for HarshJen come back in a youth based romantic show 😉 Please pray for HarshJen ROFLROFLROFL

I desperated want to see them together 🤪
Posted: 12 years ago
you'll are discussing that onu-taani sad scene in TL..gosh i hated that scene...not because of Anu..but because of Tani..initially i was angry at onu only..😆 but seriously now looking down upon it I feel that Taani was too much of a mahaan atma character..the girls I know of today would have simply told him 'i can't take your stuff'..🤣 But I guess that's why Onu loved her so much..because of her simplicity and innocence.😆 which reminds me of romantic onu. 😍 🤣

Anyway as promised...it took me half an hour to make this..phew i wonder how siggie-makers update their gallery so frequently and that also with such speed..😆😕

do tell me how it is...😳

Originally posted by -vandy-

yes sam...hc breathed life in a scene where the stage was set fully for the female actor to gain sympathy from the audience...
but the way hc enacted the scene...all u did at the end was to give a jaaadooo ki jhappi to onu!!!!!
god bless u harshad for being such a magician on screen⭐️
i had done the written update...wait lemme post my feelings abt the scene😳
Oh lucky you! You have must really enjoying doing the update!

Also the continuation of the scene... even after spending the whole night... his anger for her has not melted but still u dont get angry on him... it is as if he is justified in what he was doing...

I think this is where the people are missing the point... they set stages for female sympathy but end up with gaining it for the male... same thing happened in kis desh... not once did i feel bad for Heer... the only time i felt bad for her was when her parents died and Prem was hiding from her... otherwise it was always for Prem... and I think it was only bcoz HC made him so!
Originally posted by sam123_0

Yaar we are all criminals of the same crime... .so we all have the same lawyer! And Vandy we are helping u in reserving ur first place ... so atleast let us share the lawyer!

HC is driving us nuts!
accha theek hai🥱🥱🥱🥱
miss u harshad
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

you'll are discussing that onu-taani sad scene in TL..gosh i hated that scene...not because of Anu..but because of Tani..initially i was angry at onu only..😆 but seriously now looking down upon it I feel that Taani was too much of a mahaan atma character..the girls I know of today would have simply told him 'i can't take your stuff'..🤣 But I guess that's why Onu loved her so much..because of her simplicity and innocence.😆 which reminds me of romantic onu. 😍 🤣

Anyway as promised...it took me half an hour to make this..phew i wonder how siggie-makers update their gallery so frequently and that also with such speed..😆😕

do tell me how it is...😳

Lovely Megz!

BTW you were angry with Onu... why.. 😲 I am confused.. the poor guy believed her more than anything on earth... and still felt cheated! He told her right in the beginning.. her words would be his truth!

Why would they strangle you... tell them you are asking bcoz even karan is jobless these days. So two bekar people can meet and talk so you are asking about other bekars 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How about Kamini... 😉
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
do u think they'll buy this reason?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 
u r bad sam🤣🤣🤣🤣
no double meaning names...suggest some good ones...
miss u harshad

Lovely Megz!

BTW you were angry with Onu... why.. 😲 I am confused.. the poor guy believed her more than anything on earth... and still felt cheated! He told her right in the beginning.. her words would be his truth!

that was my initial reaction...then soapy gave me huge bhaashan aur mujhe samajh main aaya..😆 but seriously..i mean i guess i was more angry at ekta than onu because she put the typical 'heroine is always misunderstood' plotline in EACH and EVERY track of TL..🤣 i mean onu ki sacrifices..they were made to feel like zilch..
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

do tell me how it is...😳

Gorgeous sig dear =)
Love love loVe it loads 👏👏 You made it amazingly 👏 
Keep it up 👍🏼

PS: I am Sabz Embarrassed and I guess, I am seeing you here for the first time...lol. Well, it might be you who is seeing me for the first time here as I am kinda inactive in thisFC 😉

Thanks for sharing your beautiful sig with us 😃
Originally posted by -Sabz-

LOL...really? That means RS ne Jesus jee ko bhi badnaam kardi? 🤣🤣
Khair, I am not a Chrtistian nor Jesus believer, but Jesus comes to my tongue every now and then...may be I am inspired by Rakhi 😛🤣🤣🤣
I knw, you did give me a huge smile in my face but that got vanishes after few mintues 😭😭 Aapne mujhe dhokha diya 🤣🤣 I really thought that Harshad is coming back soon...lekin it was all joke 😭😭

Anyway, I am hoping for HarshJen come back in a youth based romantic show 😉 Please pray for HarshJen 🤣🤣🤣

I desperated want to see them together 🤪
yeaROFLROFLROFLROFL
sabzz...u better get out of rakhi influence fastROFLROFLROFLROFL
arrey thatwas no joke...very soon we'll definitely get some news abt him or his show...thoda patience...thats it😊
i'm in for harshjen sabzz...coz they'll look nice together😊
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Gorgeous sig dear =)
Love love loVe it loads 👏👏 You made it amazingly 👏 
Keep it up 👍🏼

PS: I am Sabz 😳 and I guess, I am seeing you here for the first time...lol. Well, it might be you who is seeing me for the first time here as I am kinda inactive in thisFC 😉

Thanks for sharing your beautiful sig with us 😃

Hi Sabz..i've seen you around here..but i was the inactive one...🤣 thanks a lot..you know I consider this my best siggie till date..and it's on harshad..co-incidence much..😉 🤣

and I like VM-making more than sigs because sigs take a lot of tym to get everything look good-coloring or woh sab..😆 In VM making even if you don't have special effects kuch to ban jaata hai. 😛😆