Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* - Page 64

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Sabz-

LOL...Nadz, we at least have to mention Harshad name na, so I wished him b'day again 🤣🤣
I am always up for chat coz I love talking 🤣🤣🤣 
I am good sweetheart...how are ya?
I am desperately  waiting for Harshad's come back. Cannot wait to see him once again. Hope, he comes back =)
I don';t feel like watching TV when Harshad is in break =) I really mean it...TV is so plain without Harshad 🤣🤣

hmpf any reason to get away from spankin ha?!? 🤣 chalega chalega sabz 🤣 🤣

im doin superb darlin... it's friday!!!! my fav TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

aww same here yar... harshu better come soon cz we'r all goin haywire and our brains aren't functioning properly without harshu on our tv screen 😕 life's sooo damn dull... snif snif...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: sam123_0

God I hate it when you tell me stuff about him which i dont remember reading... 3 years back.. was it after kis desh or before... bcoz if it is before then i will excuse myself ...😳

Haila I thought we were counting super-qualities only in him😲... not things that change bcoz of him 😆😆😆😆

"subah subah utth kar tulsee jee mein paani daalna...dhoop agarbatti jalaana wagairah wagairah😆😆😆" ye sab kab bola.😲😲... i hate myself so much right now! 😡

BTW how many more to download.. hope u covered most of them 😛

it was not mentioned in any article sam...there was one thread things abt harshad chopda😆
i can't guarantee the authencity of the info given coz it mentioned aziani as hc's fav perfume...
nothing called aziani exists...it was a combination of i guess azzaro and armani😆😆
super qualities specifically mean things that have changed coz of him...
hc zombie state is one of them😆😆😆
ye 3 idiots waale section mein bola thaaa...a segment with ag and karan kundra😊
u can check out jan 2010 sbs segments😊
if i'm not wrong...it was either 27th or 19th

still lots more to go...but i have the best ones on my hard disk😃
thank god i got an external one with 1000 GB😆😉😉
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -vandy-

thanx sam😳😳😳😳

well u noticed that???😲😲😲
many didn't😆😆😆
it was shab's idea to do it that way coz we did not want any scenes without rain or snow

hmm...prem😍😍😍😍😍

They didnt 😲😲😲.. i am sure they have buttons for eyes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But with HC on screen.. i keep an open eye... for every minute expression, gesture etc... so it is pretty difficult to miss such a big contribution from your side ... i seriously loved it!
VandyP thumbnail

Good morning Lazy Nadz 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok if you are lazy enough not to scroll through the pages atleast answer this question:

When Onu came back to India after 8 years... he landed in the night... why was still wearing goggles 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I know he looked all 😍... and No I wont take an answer like "oh he wanted to look all 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 so he was wearing it"😉 I need a better answer 😛

sorry for interrupting...but i guess purvi explained this wen this scene was aired...
acc to her...most people in foreign countries do wear glares in the evenings too...
its not something unusual...
so onu being amrika returned had this habit...
it was a new thing for desi girls though!🤣🤣🤣🤣

not to forget that he had a mission in hand...
kill at sight🤣🤣🤣🤣
and we all know how successful it was!🤣🤣🤣🤣
harshad😍😍😍😍😍
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hmpf any reason to get away from spankin ha?!? 🤣 chalega chalega sabz 🤣 🤣

im doin superb darlin... it's friday!!!! my fav TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

aww same here yar... harshu better come soon cz we'r all goin haywire and our brains aren't functioning properly without harshu on our tv screen 😕 life's sooo damn dull... snif snif...

I knw I love Friday :) but I hate weekend coz I got to work over the weekend :( 😆
Khair, keeping my finger crossed for Harshad's come back =) Like you said, he better come back soon for our sake ROFL TV is nothing without him 😉

I agree, TV has no charm without Harshu =) 😳 There is  nothing to look forward on TV now a days :(

VandyP thumbnail

They didnt 😲😲😲.. i am sure they have buttons for eyes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But with HC on screen.. i keep an open eye... for every minute expression, gesture etc... so it is pretty difficult to miss such a big contribution from your side ... i seriously loved it!

yes they didn't😆😆😆😆
well can't blame them...with hc on screen...u hardly notice such things😆😆😆😆
thanx again sam...😊
i wish i could've made his hair wet too😳😉😆...
but that was impossible

sam123_0 thumbnail

it was not mentioned in any article sam...there was one thread things abt harshad chopda😆

i can't guarantee the authencity of the info given coz it mentioned aziani as hc's fav perfume...
nothing called aziani exists...it was a combination of i guess azzaro and armani😆😆
super qualities specifically mean things that have changed coz of him...
hc zombie state is one of them😆😆😆
ye 3 idiots waale section mein bola thaaa...a segment with ag and karan kundra😊
u can check out jan 2010 sbs segments😊
if i'm not wrong...it was either 27th or 19th

still lots more to go...but i have the best ones on my hard disk😃
thank god i got an external one with 1000 GB😆😉😉

Oh then it is ok... i will continue breathing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh dear me so we make our own brands using two separate ones ... that is really funny!🤣🤣🤣

Vandy if that is the case, then trust me you will fall short of space on IF and will get a serious warning from IF owners to stop using IF... if you starting counting things which changed bcoz of his super qualities🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok that one... you said star sansar so i was breaking my head all night... SBS wala i remember.

Wow 1000GB hard disk... even i want one!
sam123_0 thumbnail

sorry for interrupting...but i guess purvi explained this wen this scene was aired...

acc to her...most people in foreign countries do wear glares in the evenings too...
its not something unusual...
so onu being amrika returned had this habit...
it was a new thing for desi girls though!🤣🤣🤣🤣

not to forget that he had a mission in hand...
kill at sight🤣🤣🤣🤣
and we all know how successful it was!🤣🤣🤣🤣
harshad😍😍😍😍😍

What is there to be sorry about... it is an open forum and we all can answer each others questions... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hmm... not sure if that is true... i mean yes we do wear them at night but only during summers bcoz the sun is there till almost 10pm... but in winters it is dark by 3pm .. u cant walk around with glasses!

Well Mission accomplished! Congratulations! there is no better way I would want to die😍
sam123_0 thumbnail

yes they didn't😆😆😆😆

well can't blame them...with hc on screen...u hardly notice such things😆😆😆😆
thanx again sam...😊
i wish i could've made his hair wet too😳😉😆...
but that was impossible

But with HC on screen i still want to know how his interaction is with everything that is present in the screen space😳... so when i see rain drops falling i want to see which drop falls on which part of his face😳... so it is obvious i observed this rain also 😉

Oh imagine if you could do it... but if you could do that then i am sure you could also make his kiss... so since you cant do wet hair ... u cant make him kiss also 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🤣

Good morning Lazy Nadz 🤣

Ok if you are lazy enough not to scroll through the pages atleast answer this question:

When Onu came back to India after 8 years... he landed in the night... why was still wearing goggles 🤣 I know he looked all 😍... and No I wont take an answer like "oh he wanted to look all 😍 so he was wearing it"😉 I need a better answer 😛

oh hellooo dere captain sam 🤗

hahaaa omg dat ws da first question my best bud asked just after watchin dat episode 🤣 🤣 🤣 i rolled out laughin cz she ws bloody serious whereas i wasn't 🤣 🤣

but i think anurag wasn't used to da time difference and assumed it ws day time in india as well plusss his goggles were a classy brand so he wanted to flash it a bit...

frankly speakin, i thought da CVs were sooo damn stupid to give us such a blooper 😆 but he looked sooo hawt... and da moment i saw his green ring in dat shot, i almost fainted!!!!