Harshad Chopda FC:*King Of Angels* - Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -vandy-

i think its going to stay the same nadzzz😆😆😆
u i might end up finishing is today...donno all depends on my state...
but uploading ka koi bharosa nahi..,
aajkal yt takes almost 5-7 hrs to upload a clip🥱
i will nadzz...i havea rrequest plus a few in my mind...but only after i finish one on taanu😆😆😆

awww no worries... i'l be waiting...

5-7 hours?!?! omg are u freakin serious?!?!? but utube takes only like 30 mins max na?!?!
Originally posted by sam123_0

Vandy why do you think I have weird interests... like counting his teeth or having his head on my lap... 😕... him being so far away in another country has driven me nuts...

But I thought we were all hanging on this bedroom window... so why use the phone, I can sing from the window only😛... na the ghanti wont have ordinary tune... its got to be something more unique like him!

Ok lets see what all we need for this attack now... .we need a ladder bcoz I am thinking HC's bedroom is on the first floor! A ghanti for you guys to ring
arrey wen u were soo happy...i thought u were thinking of that🤣 🤣 🤣
yea think of something unique and not ding dong🤣 🤣 🤣
hc staying on the first floor????
i have real doubts...i think its a higher floor😉😉😉
we need to make spmeone a harshad fan in the fire department...
we'll be needing their ladders🤣 🤣 🤣

ohhh plzzz...
respect nahi chahiye mujhe...bindaas baatein kar😆😆😆😆
i swear people have so much of free time in hand...at times i feel had i got so much time...i would've dedicated it to hc and only hc...
i mean why waste time trying to put down some other actor????
rather use it to a good purpose and show ur love for ur actor😊
exactly sam...hc is pretty addicting...😍
relax...i'll disappear around next wednesday -thursday for a week😆😆
i'll surely finish this one before i go😉
Vandy lets not go there... bcoz I never understand the mentality of such people.. i mean i get few hours a day free... and all i can think about is HC and his scenes and keep wishing him all the luck and happiness in the world... As I have always said I have not liked another actor so much but in future if I do like someone... i wont disrespect HC.. he will still be the same for me always... and I will always wish him good luck! what is the point in comparing him with others or bashing him just bcoz someone else did something better... WHATEVER... lets stop it right here...

Oh good only for a week.. i was thinking u might be gone for more than that... ok will keep an eye for your vm then😉
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

🤣 🤣lage raho my one legged captain sam!!!!

seriously we'r mad... i hope HC really visits dis FC and say hi to his crazy fanatics 😍
But according to vandy the day he visits FC he will stop acting... but i feel that seeing us going nuts.. he will think of making a come back soon and will never ever take a break from serials

awww no worries... i'l be waiting...

5-7 hours?!?! omg are u freakin serious?!?!? but utube takes only like 30 mins max na?!?!
nope...

earlier it was pretty fast...but nowadays its nothing less than 5 hrs
hopefully i'll finish the taanu vm today and upload it tomm...
god bless harshad😊

Nadzzi looking at ur state u dont need cups but buckets of coffee... and what drinks.. have u left any back from the party... u were tho swimming inthe drinks 🤣

Oh yes we also need an escape plan from his house.. bcoz i am so sure.. abby will end up in his balcony and the poor guy willl call the cops and we will be hung in the window with the ladder missing 🤣

ok im in a roundabout and it's one of those wacky roundabouts where im strugglin to figure out which way to turn 🤣 🤣 da reason is harshu cz i see him standing on da roundabout 😍

any which ways i think im ok gettin better i mean gettin back to normal sam 🥳 now stop laughin at my current situation here ok??! spare a thought for helpless ppl amen!!! 

arrey wen u were soo happy...i thought u were thinking of that🤣 🤣 🤣
yea think of something unique and not ding dong🤣 🤣 🤣
hc staying on the first floor????
i have real doubts...i think its a higher floor😉😉😉
we need to make spmeone a harshad fan in the fire department...
we'll be needing their ladders🤣 🤣 🤣
Yeah right... i am not a fool... i think it was anu who in her excitement made  a comment that Harshad is like her bro... and so she got stuck up in sister-queue... i will not make such a mistake ... even by mistakeROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Even if I am so happy i dont get weird interests...

Oh u think HC has brought an apartment in royal palms... then his window is going to be higher up...

well we must have fans in fire department... who are so busy working 24x7 otherwise by now whole of mumbai would have been on fire ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL bcoz of HC-magic

Vandy lets not go there... bcoz I never understand the mentality of such people.. i mean i get few hours a day free... and all i can think about is HC and his scenes and keep wishing him all the luck and happiness in the world... As I have always said I have not liked another actor so much but in future if I do like someone... i wont disrespect HC.. he will still be the same for me always... and I will always wish him good luck! what is the point in comparing him with others or bashing him just bcoz someone else did something better... WHATEVER... lets stop it right here...

Oh good only for a week.. i was thinking u might be gone for more than that... ok will keep an eye for your vm then😉
exactly sam...😆😆😆u think i'll be able to stay away from this fc for so long???😕😕
no ways😆😆😆
i'll need the weekend to settle down and get a net connection asap😊😊😊
btw a thought crossed my mind...
if we can gift the 60th fc to hc on this b'day...
can we gift him the 100th one in the next one???
wat say guys??/
shall we try???😉😉😉😉
i can promise u that i'll be staying here...with maybe a little more time in the mornings...😊

ok im in a roundabout and it's one of those wacky roundabouts where im strugglin to figure out which way to turn 🤣 🤣 da reason is harshu cz i see him standing on da roundabout 😍

any which ways i think im ok gettin better i mean gettin back to normal sam 🥳 now stop laughin at my current situation here ok??! spare a thought for helpless ppl amen!!! 
Nadzz please read ur own posts and you will notice there is no normality in them ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
U are seeing HC in the roundabout.😲.. trust me sweets.. u might have weird ideas but HC does not ... so it is not him!

try some nimboo paani too...
i saw u finishing that full bottle of smirnoff🤣
plus u've been seeing harshad sbs b'day thing non stop🤣🤣🤣
u'll be needing a lot more things than coffee or lemons🤣

nimbooz here i come 🥳 🥳
but nooo i cant stop watchin da sbs clip... dats not fair...

is it jst me or does harshu luks so hawt in dat kurta 😍 😍 😍