Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Full SR to hogaya abh kya? Aiyooo tauba tauba! (Page 5)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

me too totally loved every bit of it !!Embarrassed
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Bravo maasi !! You are too good .. and you are right ..  how many shows can boast of two SR's... i totally loved the episode which was complete in itself ... Smile
thank you niecy, i feel the CV's and the team are just givin what we wanted...

a story and in the story the moments...and yet still cribbing why?ConfusedLOL

the maha episode in my opinion was very good.

I loved maaneet's portion it was hot...cute...romantic..passionate..and there was just oozing love

if anyone noticed go look at geet's face when she says to maan that she is scared do not leave her...her eyes did not show any kind of fear in fact her eyes were actually this time doing real shararat...that maan always accused her to be doing...

these chor eyes of hers were actually giving away the expression of surrender...then she looked away because she knew HE was reading her eyes...and her double meaning...she wanted him to understand what her eyes were revealing...but Maan in haste even despite tryin to read her eyes failed to see them...she even asked him why is he lookin at her like that...that was all foreplay of words...she knew why he was lookin at her like that...she was pretending like she didn't...those were her clear expressions during that whole scene before she actually said yes to him...the way she looked at him when she said do not leave her she is scared...meant more then just what the actual phrase in simplicity meant.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

katerpillarmechantefilleanjani-pagliInfinitedreams

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
bohot mushkil se aur mehanat se maine apne temper ko cool kiya hai...sirk iss umeed pe ke aaj continuation hoga...if not then i dunno wat i will do...

on karwa chauth day maan saw geet undressing...and on so called SR there was not a tiny bit of skin show...wat kind of progress was that...

nywys if maneet's magic sirf akhon akhon me hi hoga...then y dont they show them always standing 2 feet apart from each other with their eyes locked...humare liya utna bhi kaafi hoga...at least i wont hv any expectation then...

nywyz...my another hope is that wen they return to delhi and enter their own bedroom and lie down in their own bed...maybe they will feel the urge to "actually " take their relationship forward...

shibu...thanx a lot...for the vids...u really did manage to put a smile on my 2 days old frowning face...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

katerpillarmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

bohot mushkil se aur mehanat se maine apne temper ko cool kiya hai...sirk iss umeed pe ke aaj continuation hoga...if not then i dunno wat i will do...

on karwa chauth day maan saw geet undressing...and on so called SR there was not a tiny bit of skin show...wat kind of progress was that...

nywys if maneet's magic sirf akhon akhon me hi hoga...then y dont they show them always standing 2 feet apart from each other with their eyes locked...humare liya utna bhi kaafi hoga...at least i wont hv any expectation then...

nywyz...my another hope is that wen they return to delhi and enter their own bedroom and lie down in their own bed...maybe they will feel the urge to "actually " take their relationship forward...

shibu...thanx a lot...for the vids...u really did manage to put a smile on my 2 days old frowning face...
no prablem aditiHug

as long as there is a beautiful smile on ur pretty face it is  all Cool 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Aiyyooo Maanwa is lost his virginity, he is not virgin anymore, aiyyooo party time Party...

Muniza
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Anamika , Great , well done . Clap

You have really said it all as Maaneet's foreplay goes on everyday what more do people want .

Madhusk Goldie
Madhusk
Madhusk

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
NICE POST
mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Maaneet's FULL SR

aiyooo, eshtop the second video 1:12...that is where the break comes okay?

jee bhar ke dekhlo foreplay, you all asked for this right??? Ok chalo break time...half SR dikha diya humnay, abh break ke bad full ho jayega

Break KhatamWink

Full SR completed.

See, the GHSP team had given us an SR in halves...the first half was where they had shown the foreplay of maaneet, and damn was that some real foreplay. I mean just before they met in the room, they had the biggest and hottest type of foreplay... "the apple game"

then the half SR...and its continuation led in the barn durin the Maha episode.

Nice Post Shiv,

I hope they don't stick to showing Maneet havina a CON night just once in their lives like a major epoch n then showing them preserving abstinence for the rest of their lives for the TV viewers censorship. You don't need to show, actual hot scenes, but to simply show they enjoy their married life like any normal married couple.
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
wah ji wah
prob ka kya solution nikali hai

Go to top