Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

KW interview in DB star newspaper today!! (Page 14)

blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
@sanjna exactly ppl need sum1 2 bash n fortunately or unfortunately both d times it was KW! I hope its nt d same case here if he takes up pkyek :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subia-17

@sanjna exactly ppl need sum1 2 bash n fortunately or unfortunately both d times it was KW! I hope its nt d same case here if he takes up pkyek :-)

we can just wish and just wish dis forum dont turn up into DMG forum and u knw cz of dis thingy i dnt visit dmg forum
i just hope this dnt happen to dis forum as by now i am attached to dis forum and here we have very sensible people

blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by subia-17

<font color="#ff0033">we can just wish and just wish dis forum dont turn up into DMG forum and u knw cz of dis thingy i dnt visit dmg forum
i just hope this dnt happen to dis forum as by now i am attached to dis forum and here we have very sensible people
</font>
yeah hopefuly it wont as u say dey r sensible ppl here! N same here only visit 2 d posts vch r worth visitn n dat too link 2 specific posts lolz

--sunshine--

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
This is good news will be fun to see kw enter and 3 hot guys in pkeyk will be fun to watch can't wait lol
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

if he come I just hope he is not pair up with Pia and her lookalike and that he stay very very away from those two because I'd hate to see him getting bash/getting hate mails again for doing his job that he was ask to do like got bashed in DMG forum.
thats the only reason i dont want him in this show.. other than that..its fine. as long as they pair him with someone new
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Prevention is better than cure. I have always maintained that this forum members are not yet as obsessed fanatically with any fictional character or actor as of now. But there are high chances that they might be in future if some one 'comes between' their favourite couple. So I think KW should not take up such a role.

In 'The-show-that-must-not-be-named', he was mercilessly bashed by the loyal phankas from the day he entered; first because he replaced their 'God' (read reverse) and then because he came in the way of 'piuur labh' (read: puke-worthy lust).

By the end of that (s)hit show, I prayed that KW and Shilpa leaves that wretched serial for their own safety and for the safety of those who still had their braincells intact. i just don't want history to repeat itself. I hope KW will see all the pros and cons before signing the contract.

This isn't DMG forum, its better no discussion is taken place of its actors and characters.
And bashing is NOT allowed here whether its pkyek characters or dmg characters. And you are also disrespecting, bunch of people just because they have their own favorites. But yet you can criticize and comment on bashers and NOT fans, all fans aren't bashers.SmileLike you have KW, be his fan, its others choice liking any actor/show.

Thanks.

@TM : I like KW, and would love to see him in Pkyek.Big smileI always liked him in BHPH as Ranveer.Embarrassed

Meeko

SIDMA4EVER Goldie
SIDMA4EVER
SIDMA4EVER

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Wow! Thanx 4 sharing
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
i really really want to see him but then i am scared that if he comes in this show he is going to get bash left and right if he comes between pia and abhay and i don't want that to happen.

if he comes then i don't want him to come between the couple at all!

but yes as being his fan i will support him no matter what, if he wants to do this show then it is his choice and i am with him just don't want any triangle stuff at all.

p.s. all the best karan wahi!

SATHYA88

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index