Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

CLOSED|| DOTW || May 15th-21st, 2011 (Page 4)

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Hey Vista di Hug

i am here as i promised Embarrassed

if i start my never end list  abt AviTa then everyone will throw chappals on me  and i can't describe their pure love with merely few sentences Embarrassed

a) What do you think is special about AviTa that touches a chord in your heart?

According to me "Love isn't something to be played with it must be sacred also treasured by everyone and most importantly we never know, when love will trap you in it's net. Love, is everything, every where." similarly with AviTa also.

Arpitha only knew him threw news papers even she doesn't know how he came in to her life as small seed then it grew as big tree with strong roots .when they met sparks flied between them and bang she came in to his life and she conquered his heart became his everything. their love is Pure,Innocent,Passion,Caring,Admiration etc for lots of people like us. no matter what circumstance will be Love will conquer everything also mainly When you love someone so much that you'd give up all of your dreams just to fulfill theirs. You'd give them everything just to see them smile. You'd do anything to make them happy even if it results to your unhappiness but fore most love the person who loves you then whom you are loving. Love is stronger than death "  Love conquers everything.

AviTa you will always close to my heart because of them i met you all and i don't if i will meet you guys personally in future or not all i want to say is you will be my most important persons in my life and i learned many things from everyone also i know that how much i thank you all it will be very less.

I got sisters in form of Nandu di,Cb di,Vista di,Dreamy di ,Ashu diChista di,Laxmi di,Sow di,Jaz di,Swamini di and moreEmbarrassed

My CKD devil friends  and second family Prashuu,Swathi,my love Jess,Amna,Jo,Munni,Ramona,Rubal,Tani,Jas,Sunaha ,Sidda...list goes on...thanks to Ramona dear i got really good friend in Pratigya IF my Azi Ponnu Embarrassed  without whom i can't live...although i met my gulab janum Prashuu hope to meet rest of them esp my baby Amna she is Xerox copy of me and jess LOL

Love you all Hug

thanks for coming in life and making my day beautiful with your love Hug

b) Do you think such special love Heartis possible in real life?

This is very hard question di and i don't have any cheating tricks or books to copy LOL love is most beautiful emotions in the world also when you fall in love with someone they became your everything then whole world becomes beautiful and heart beats wilds etc but in real life it differs with love pain,hurt,tears,jealousy, agony of losing someone will come for sure and in Fictions we are living in dream or walking in glass at moment we come to know the reality the glass breaks... 

It was my first day we stayed till 5 :30 for my lab work in college when we were going to home through canteen some seniors from different branches were there. they called me and my friend then they ask us about say about yourself my friend answered and she left where as i stood staring at them like idiot again they asked me why i am replying to their questions then my friend said that i don't understand telugu and they came to know i am a tamilian he asked me what is my name in tamil ta da that was my love at first sight Blushing 

we met in my first year 2 to 3 times in library after that we had same center for exams in 2nd year then it started through messages and email we were really fond of each other but we made only one mistake in our relation which cost us manythings and our relationship became crowded then we had to ended it soon. in my 4 yrs of college we stayed together may be for 1  yrs  but still i don't regret anything he was/is/always be my number person in the world and for him i will do anything even i have to leave everything which i gained in my life for his one smile and happiness even though i completely got over him.Embarrassed

Acc to me love happens two times one with wrong person and two with right person..got my wrong person now after 3 yrs i will start finding my right person Tongue

"Don't Cry it's Over Smile because it happen"

I really love the Quote it suits everyone in their life Embarrassed

c) How does AviTa Jodi compare with other romantic couples on TV screen that you may have   followed in the past?

I had seen alots of soaps in Hindi,telugu and tamil with my mom,masi ma,grand ma...every couple has their own beautiful love story and truly appreciate the portray the emotions but None for me in front of AviTa because AviTa gave me you all...they will be always first for me...

i was never interested in soaps i rather prefer watching football then seeing all saas bahu saga but i love watching cartoon and CCS Sakura and Syaoran are fav couple  after AviTa also i keep them in my mind and write OS/FF Embarrassed

Abt ODB

Clap  Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap

Blushing Blushing Blushing Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

i love my pehalwanji Approve ROFL

Love you Hug

PS i'm faithful to my jannu saku jess Embarrassed

Edited by yoga23priya - 18 May 2011 at 3:15pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

iftkhar004chistajoliefille_nandiniBenNevisVistaaSidda8danno-Prashu-

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Neha, I loved your anaylsis of GKD and why you admired it. Even I liked GKD because Avita was pure and decent comparing to many other couples. I grew up watching American shows but I always respected the Indian culture of uniting only after marriage. Ashish is a marvelous actor and he has caused us to stick to this show no matter what.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefilleBenNevisVistaadannoyoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Priya, wow your analysis was as beautiful as your fan fictions. Avita is very special because they loved each other without even knowing anything about one another. Avita's love will conquer death even if they exist no more in the real world because they will remain in our hearts. I'm so happy to know that you love each and everyone of us even if we have never met, this world includes many special people and it is only thorough a common goal or love that we have bonded. I, myself do not know what love is other than  from fiction and the love stories of my relatives. Thus I can only imagine the pain and heart ache of losing or splitting from a loved one. Priya, with your open mind and loving heart, you will find the perfect person. You are still young and many doors will be opened for you. There will definitely be a sign when you meet him and I will be happy for you. I don't know how to reply to your break up but I'm happy that you still remained the cheerful and bubbly person you are.

Edited by Sidda8 - 19 May 2011 at 5:44pm

_nandiniBenNevisVistaadannoyoga23priya

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
hello vista di
first of all i want to say gr88 post di
now answers to u r sweet and beautiful questions
(a).main thing i like abt avita is their sizzling CHEMISTRY. both ashish and tanvi make gr88 couple together .and portrate avita very well
...waise unhe itna jyada romance ka moka toh mila nahi hai per jitna mila  kya moke pe chooka lagaya hai ...
(b)True Love. hmmm... possible ho sakta hai...
but i m not very romantic in personal life...but this is not true that true love is not possible in this world...
(c)avita is exceptional... jodi but CV'S ne jyada romance dikhaya hi kaha
i think agar cv's romance dikhate the na omggg this show 's trp will blast other shows
i like sumit-kumkum alot...
but just love avita

now abt ashish kya bole yaar...jab bhi ashish ki baat hoti hai toh words hi nahi hote yaar
he is true actor
when he is smile we all r smiling
when he is crying we all r crying
when he blushed,laughed
we all do the same
this is resemblence of true actor
i jusl love ashish

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisSidda8Vistaa-Prashu-yoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Danno, what you say is very true, Avita has an electrifying love story that only got better. It was due to Ashish's great talent that we started to love Avi along with Arpi. He made us always feel his emotions with him and it was a fabulous and interesting journey. We grew with Avdhesh and that's why we understand the extent of his love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisyoga23priya

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
HugSarah, Sowjanya, Neha, Priya, Sidda, SharanHug

Such wonderful responses...thank you.

@Sarah...my dear...such a heartbreaking life experience you have had...can't even begin to imagine how devastating it would have been for you...and I think ur pain is expressed in so many of the artistic things you do...million hugs and billion happy thoughts going your way...may you find peace and love soon, amen.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaBenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Priya...sweetie...everything happens for the best...keep your hopes up and dreams aloft...you will meet someone who is destined for you...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

Hello Vistaa Hug

What a wonderful topic excellent  dearClap
I dunno where do i start...  In the past few days i was'nt in a good mood..I did read your post but  cud'nt write any thing ...

a) What do you think is special about AviTa that touches a chord in your heart?

Avita's love story was started when they did'nt know each other. They were two familiar soul  that live in a alien land.  They were knew each other when God  did create their soul in the love land. They love each other from eternity ...They always had  soul connection with each other sometimes their love story remind me some mythic loves in the world that we never forget them.

Avdesh perceived the feathery touch of delicate wings rustling about his flaming heart,& a great live possessing him...A love whose power separates the mind from the world of quantity & measurement...A love that talks when the  tongue  of  life  if muted... A love that stands as a blue beacon to point out the path,guiding with no visible light.

Their eternal love  was especial for me. Embarrassed

b) Do you think such special love is possible in real life?

Yes, i do.may be you don't believe but i was started my life like them..when i was 18 & studied at univ i fell in love with my ex -hobby.He had never seen me  before.He was very intelligent & one of the famous political activist at univ.I always dreamed he was my hobby ...one day in a poetry meeting when i was reading my poem he saw me & fell in live with me... So simple but our  families were disagree with our marriage but cos of our insistence lastly, they did  agree. After a one year his parents wanted a heir cos he was the only child of them but cos of a congenital prob i cud'nt have a child .He did try to adopt a child but they did never accept it & finally i was decided to divorce him & go out of his life forever.In separation time we were crying hard & were divorced with pain.After that i left my hometown & never comeback to there but still i love him madly.I was heard from my family he is marry & have 2 children but he isn't a happy man. Sorry if i write my painful story but i wanted to say to all of you if a person want to  have a true love he/she will found it...But as Avdesh said on one scene "the Animal too cud fall in love but its protecting wud be very hard & only a man cud protect it

c) How does AviTa Jodi compare with other romantic couples on TV screen that you may have   followed in the past?

NO,i cud'nt compare them with nobody cos each love story & love couple is unique in own  time.

Hey Sara

Iam sorry to hear about your  love story Hugand thanks for sharing

Edited by swamini5 - 18 May 2011 at 11:42pm

chistaBenNevisSidda8-Prashu-yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index