Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

CLOSED|| DOTW || May 15th-21st, 2011 (Page 3)

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
@ Sow, I'm sorry to hear about your past struggles but all these circumstances have made you an optimistic individual. You inspire me from all your success.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chistajoliefilleBenNevisyoga23priya

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Sidda darlingHug

Luved itClapClapBig smile...u have wisdom far beyond your yearsSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chistajoliefilleBenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
@Siddu

Wow WoW i loved ur wonderful and most sensible answers i ever seen on the forum.
Truely appreciate u for such wonderful answers from ur heart and mind and soul u felt for Avita.
Its true, they r unique and couldn't be compared with any other couple.
If the CVs gives brains to the lead(ofcourse they already given Arpi aka Pihu)even in the last episodes, i would appreciate them from the bottom of my heart as i never like brainless ppl as the lead.

Edited by BenNevis - 17 May 2011 at 3:15am

joliefilleSidda8Vistaa-Prashu-yoga23priya

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Hello Vistaa Hug

What a wonderful topic excellent  dearClap
I dunno where do i start...  In the past few days i was'nt in a good mood..I did read your post but  cud'nt write any thing ...

a) What do you think is special about AviTa that touches a chord in your heart?

Avita's love story was started when they did'nt know each other. They were two familiar soul  that live in a alien land.  They were knew each other when God  did create their soul in the love land. They love each other from eternity ...They always had  soul connection with each other sometimes their love story remind me some mythic loves in the world that we never forget them.

Avdesh perceived the feathery touch of delicate wings rustling about his flaming heart,& a great live possessing him...A love whose power separates the mind from the world of quantity & measurement...A love that talks when the  tongue  of  life  if muted... A love that stands as a blue beacon to point out the path,guiding with no visible light.

Their eternal love  was especial for me. Embarrassed

b) Do you think such special love is possible in real life?

Yes, i do.may be you don't believe but i was started my life like them..when i was 18 & studied at univ i fell in love with my ex -hobby.He had never seen me  before.He was very intelligent & one of the famous political activist at univ.I always dreamed he was my hobby ...one day in a poetry meeting when i was reading my poem he saw me & fell in live with me... So simple but our  families were disagree with our marriage but cos of our insistence lastly, they did  agree. After a one year his parents wanted a heir cos he was the only child of them but cos of a congenital prob i cud'nt have a child .He did try to adopt a child but they did never accept it & finally i was decided to divorce him & go out of his life forever.In separation time we were crying hard & were divorced with pain.After that i left my hometown & never comeback to there but still i love him madly.I was heard from my family he is marry & have 2 children but he isn't a happy man. Sorry if i write my painful story but i wanted to say to all of you if a person want to  have a true love he/she will found it...But as Avdesh said on one scene "the Animal too cud fall in love but its protecting wud be very hard & only a man cud protect it

c) How does AviTa Jodi compare with other romantic couples on TV screen that you may have   followed in the past?

NO,i cud'nt compare them with nobody cos each love story & love couple is unique in own  time.

Edited by chista - 18 May 2011 at 1:45am

joliefilleBenNevisSidda8Vistaa-Prashu-

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Sara Di, your story is very sad. I appreciate your love story because for me love is just a fantasy that I am hoping to experience. I really don't know if I will ever fall in love but that hope makes me more happy. I can understand your great love for your ex hubby by the way you write. You loved him greatly that you were ready to let him go. This sacrifice is great and I know that he must still love you. You may not be near your loved one but the feeling of knowing someone loves you is great.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chistajoliefilleVistaa-Prashu-

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vista, I learned to have wisdom by watching movies and serials since I was three years old. My parents say media is a bad influence but according to me, it gives many lessons. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefilleVistaayoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sow, I love Avita and I am only saying what each of our hearts say. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefilleBenNevisyoga23priya

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Vista di thanx for such beautiful topic for discussion Embarrassed specially st this time when v all r in deep  distress CryCryCry
this discussion will bring us back to those beautiful moments Day Dreaming

ok ,

a)one there are lots of things in this jodi which touches my heart , n there are huge number of scenes which bring this story more close to me , although i missed the initial part like the market scene , but when i saw its promo of  the balcony scene oooh my god the way sharvan says "ab se hamri gaadi... " n Avi put off his shades his eyes n the moment Arpi gives that shy response i was dead sure this story is special Embarrassed n most important thing which make it  apart from other soaps was that they never ever talked (except there eyes
Day Dreaming) they were confirmed about there love n just on account of his sight at garden she rebel in front of everyone  n he came running to save her n then they got married at first attempt even Arpi heard his side at haveli when Bj denied their marriage Angry the way Avi step between Bj n Arpi, the way they he waited out of haveli to see her on terrace, their first night trip out of haveli, n their first fight Avi pulled her hairs , throw her on ground she got hurt but same pain was there on his face tooCryCry loved the scene , n after that when she shoot RV n he takes care of her, then my most fav scene the lock up one oooh AS n TB just stole my heart from that day even when they show that scene in promos i can feel the same goose bums as in the epiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
my list can go on  n on whole night n next day tooWink in short there cute , innocent  love stole my heart n give me all reasons to love the story from the bottom of   heart Embarrassed

b)yap di i think this kind of true love exist in this world too but its not in everyone's destiny or i should say most of the time innocent tender feelings used to be crushed by people like Bj n Papa Rai N PappuAngry if one realize it on time n take step like Avita then they can live it in real world too, but prob is Avi sirf GKD me hi ho sakta haiLOLLOL

c)previously i watched many shows as my mom was used to Saas Bahu soaps so i had to watch them n i liked one show too KTH but i don't think any couple can create the impression which Avita will leave on my heart n memory just want a happy ending bz without it for me story  will b incomplete,ooh after reading Siddu'spost i realie that i forget to add one thing D'oh
Lax di would kill me for this Ouchone thing which make them unique was that they were married, living under same roof , on same bed but never ever try to force other for their desire to get close even when they get married n Bj spoil it i thought its too early i mean they even don't know each other except their names at least Avi don't know anything about ArpiConfused but with the span of time he realized what is love n he find it that she loves him , his soul n thats why she is supporting him  in his foolish pratigya too, if it doesn't happened then Avi would never understand the depth of Arpi's love n he too can't love her like he loves her todayEmbarrassed(recognizing soul n all)

Hehe most important part ODB
Day Dreaming yaa of course Ashish/Avdhesh Singh Thakur was the major reason behind this loving of show EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  b4 him on tv i only liked RK from KTH but when i saw AS wooo he is damn good , a complete entertainer , whether its Action or Emotion, romance or anger, dance or v\crying, giving innocent looks or angry looks he acts more through eyes then lips , when he acts nervous like the temple scene ooh god damn cute n in the lock up scene what a rage , so impassioned to free his love from the clutches of those brutes Angry
n when it came to emotional scenes he made me cry almost everyday, n love dove scenes Blushing  
BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingooh though Avita didn't get much close scenes but in just few scenes n eyelocks he made us red.

oh i  dragged  this post sooo long sorry for that
, n thanx once again di for such beautiful topic u bring the smile backEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  

Edited by joliefille - 18 May 2011 at 2:12pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iftkhar004chistaBenNevisSidda8Vistaayoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index