May 13th: Things I liked (Page 4)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Wokie Anu - Your wish is my command ...

Originally posted by nureat01

Things I did not like:

1) Not only did I not like Navya's mechanical delivery of the 3 dialogues, I personally did not care much for them. I was cringing as she went through her dialogues because I felt that it is too soon for a timid and introvert girl like Navya to "confess" her feelings so soon, unless her life depended on it. You may disagree with this bit, but being an introvert person myself, I know just how difficult it is to talk about your feelings to someone you like. I know she likes Anant. Even then IMHO it was out of character for her to blurt out those 3 dialogues Hmmm...honestly I still did not find it out of character...cuz she did not say a cliched "I love you"...she verbalized her feelings and not even in a romantic fashion...but in this extremely confused/naive fashion...I think no matter how much of an introvert a person is, they have shown a gradual bond develop b/w AN...if she wouldn't say this to him at this point, who else would she tell...in a sense it's THEIR "secret" so to speak? On many levels there has been an unspoken understanding of what has been growing b/w them...they are both aware of it but don't speak of it even though the way they look at each other makes them both quite aware that KUCH toh hai...it was that KUCH that Navya verbalized there and on Anant's insistence...it's not like she was JUMPING to say it...THAT would have gone against her introvert character basis ... I agree that she was not jumping up and down to admit her feelings. But an introvert person (going back to my introvert theory) wouldn't risk rejection unless the other person opened up first. I know that Anant told her in a very matter of fact way that he doesn't know why he's acting like a stalker-high-on-candy thesedays. And therefore, I believe, I would've found the scene much more realistic had Navya just left it at "pata nahin kyun ..." dialogue. Her actually confessing that she likes being around him was a step in the forward direction. A step which Anant had not taken yet. We were never told what Anant is thinking. I know that actions speak louder than words and his antics were enough proof that he preferred Navya over other girls. Yet, if we were given a glimpse of Anant feelings for Navya - either via a conversation with Ranbir or Nimisha and if Anant had taken that step of telling Navya that he likes her, then I would've bought that scene. Navya isn't the kind of person who would verbalize that KUCH toh hai is my point. It is Anant who has to do it first. I don't want to sound like some Regency novels ki aunt here who believes that males have to take the lead in a relationship. I know that this explanation by no means is the eternal truth - but that's the way I had interpreted Navya and Anant's character is all I am saying.

Like I said in some other post, the fact that they went from liking each other's company to being madly in love in 3 seconds flat made me cringe. I don't know about "madly in love" but this had anyways escalated from just liking being in each  other's company when Anant was doing all kinds of crazy impulsive things landing up at her house and her ending up missing the bus on purpose to stay back for him...this had anyways elevated it from 'just liking each other's company' level I guessLOL...the hug is the off bit I'd say...that's what was not needed...otherwise the flow was going fine. Yup ... it was definitely the hug that threw me off as well. I would've even accepted Navya mouthing those 3 dialogues had she said it poignantly and had they shown it aesthetically. But that and the hug, kinda compounded into one big disgruntlement for me. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOL. Anu. FINALLY you decided to bless the loyal readers with your "Things I liked" post.LOLLOLI am Glad.LOLLOL

Well, enough being said from my side on the "vampire hug"SleepyLOLLOLPeople might think I am a sadist ,thanks to my ever-whining attribute.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.Although, as you said,the episode itself was not badLOLLOLLOL.Lets see what our Tape recorder-Navya will utter to the guy ,today!! (IF, she does,that isROFLROFLROFLROFL)

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
LOL Neha, I wasn't trying to bless anyone with anything...I made it for my own mann ki tassaliLOL cuz I surprisingly didn't find the epi to be as bad even though we all had a good laugh over it that day...lol

Aaj toh pata nahin kya hoga...let's see...the tape recorder does have a track record of not uttering anything for the longest time...lol...will look forward to reading your hilarious description of it regardless :-)

Awesome.Sauce

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Also, since you have shared your valuable views on the "LOVE" songLOLLOLLOLI would just like to say that I liked the instrumental version of this song.(Untill, the pareshaan aatma didnt start off with his PEHLAAA PYAAR HAI...YEH rantLOLLOLLOLBig smile). The Initial beat is quite soothing for moi!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazzmatazzAreYaar

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@Anu:Maan ki tassali,LOLLOLLOL. I understand.LOLLOL
Hahaha..Oh Yeah the tape-recorder does have the epic track record.LOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFL.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

Also, since you have shared your valuable views on the "LOVE" songLOLLOLLOLI would just like to say that I liked the instrumental version of this song.(Untill, the pareshaan aatma didnt start off with his PEHLAAA PYAAR HAI...YEH rantBig smile). The Initial beat is quite soothing for moi!Big smile

LOL you do?? I dislike this song in every way from top to bottom, front to backLOL...I HATE the beginning "woahhh" bit with a vengeance!DeadLOL...the tune is ok in b/w for a bit I guess but then all this "pehla pyaaar" bit starts and I'm justSleepySleepy

I love the instrumental version of the 'my heart goes" wala song...the instrumental guitar waali version...it's very sweet...they played it in the beginning of the epi in the AN convo scenes...but the best is bekabooSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazzmatazzLadyMcbeth

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
^ WORD Anu ... 

AreYaar

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

Also, since you have shared your valuable views on the "LOVE" songLOLLOLLOLI would just like to say that I liked the instrumental version of this song.(Untill, the pareshaan aatma didnt start off with his PEHLAAA PYAAR HAI...YEH rantBig smile). The Initial beat is quite soothing for moi!Big smile

LOL you do?? I dislike this song in every way from top to bottom, front to backLOL...I HATE the beginning "woahhh" bit with a vengeance!DeadLOL...the tune is ok in b/w for a bit I guess but then all this "pehla pyaaar" bit starts and I'm justSleepySleepy

I love the instrumental version of the 'my heart goes" wala song...the instrumental guitar waali version...it's very sweet...they played it in the beginning of the epi in the AN convo scenes...but the best is bekabooSmile
LOLLOLLOL. I said I like the initial  "beat" not the SONG.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index