Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
*sigh* Anu - We are going to have to agree to disagree on that bit. But for now at least I know I will still continue to give this serial a watch as long as Anant does not turn into a Sitara Ek type heroes ... πŸ˜†  Will ignore the kitchen politics of Rama bhabhi and such. But the SBS clips look promising. Neither Anant nor Navya look wasted - just yet.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhu_sridhar

oh finally anu😊..i thought u meant it when u said u might stop posting  TIL ...phew, sigh of relief...glad u are back to writing it...LOL I did mean itπŸ˜³πŸ˜†...hadn't thought I'd write another oneπŸ˜†...and honestly even now I wrote this cuz I genuinely liked those bits in the epi...dunno how I'll feel going into the future...still waryπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

for me, the best part of the episode was definitely anant going back to his previous self somewhat ( minus the hug)...the calmness, the composure...it was back again...it was very much evident in the scenes he questioned navya...and yeah the expressions...the ones that he wore on his face as soon as navya blurted out her feelings...pondering as well as serious, they were...if only, the hug hadn't happened, the epi would have actually looked better...i would have preffered anant's silence over the hug in that situation...Word...the epi would have been considered a fab epi overall (despite Soumya's patchy acting) if only the last hug bit hadn't been shown...it's still annoying me as well...didn't sit well with me. I also wish Anant hadn't done that...I dunno maybe just said a "mujhe bhi" and left it at that?πŸ˜†

ermmm...i'm still undecided on things...things are still moving a bit too fast in my opinion..what i am worried about is that, how much this track will go on to affect the plot as a whole...but as i always keep saying, i'm just way too attached to this show...will continue to love it despite its flaws...Yeah I'm not sure about the rest either since it seems that full blown romance is coming up soon and I dunno how they are intending to handle that...Can Anant go into full on loverboy mode so easily?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...can "pyaaar" really be brought into this equation when neither of them has said the P word even to THEMSELVES yet?πŸ˜†

i'm not done yet...coz i have an alternate theory for this rush-up...again i'm more or less copy- pasting my post in another thread...okiez, my guess is that, the creatives are trying to focus on today's relationships...after all, in reality, relationships are instant in today's world ( like u mentioned earlier, two minute noodles)..teenagers are a bit immature these days when it comes to handling relationships...mistaking infatuation for love and all that .. this rush up could have been intentional and genuine by all means...its possible that anant and navya might realise that they have rushed into things and there might be a twist here...a break-up perhaps...following this, they might direct their efforts into understanding each other...and finally, fall in love again, this time with more passion, love and intensity...

i know its pretty lame, but i couldn't stop myself from posting...Arey no, that isn't lame at all...I understand what you mean...I do agree that they are trying to show the impulsive and immature side of teenage relationships as well which do move fast...they don't sit there and plan a janam-janam waala pyar I'm sureπŸ˜†...but I don't think either A or N is going to dismiss this as infatuation...the twist will be the family drama only and then both of them staying away from each other cuz of those pressures likely...at this point though it's all about the high of a first romance I guess...they are just coasting along on that giddy feeling...their family issues will bring them crashing back to earth it seems.

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhi911

Apart from the whole 'Pehlaaa' BG, after analysing it for two days, the epi makes a l'le more sense.

But the scene was certainly better edited in the promo. The timimg of the Bekaboo track was Perfect!

Yeah I liked the timing of the Bekaboo bit in the promo much more too...still these ppl refuse to use the Bekaboo song in the show even nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

*sigh* Anu - We are going to have to agree to disagree on that bit. But for now at least I know I will still continue to give this serial a watch as long as Anant does not turn into a Sitara Ek type heroes ... πŸ˜†  Will ignore the kitchen politics of Rama bhabhi and such. But the SBS clips look promising. Neither Anant nor Navya look wasted - just yet.

But why, LadyM?...you aren't even giving me an argument beyond your general "she's an introvert" theory...Please atleast reply to my point and tell me why it makes no sense to youπŸ˜›

I'm watching as of now too...haven't seen the SBS segment but the last epi had more of normal Anant so I'm not totally put off the show just yet eitherπŸ˜†
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wokie Anu - Your wish is my command ...

Originally posted by: nureat01

Things I did not like:

1) Not only did I not like Navya's mechanical delivery of the 3 dialogues, I personally did not care much for them. I was cringing as she went through her dialogues because I felt that it is too soon for a timid and introvert girl like Navya to "confess" her feelings so soon, unless her life depended on it. You may disagree with this bit, but being an introvert person myself, I know just how difficult it is to talk about your feelings to someone you like. I know she likes Anant. Even then IMHO it was out of character for her to blurt out those 3 dialogues Hmmm...honestly I still did not find it out of character...cuz she did not say a cliched "I love you"...she verbalized her feelings and not even in a romantic fashion...but in this extremely confused/naive fashion...I think no matter how much of an introvert a person is, they have shown a gradual bond develop b/w AN...if she wouldn't say this to him at this point, who else would she tell...in a sense it's THEIR "secret" so to speak? On many levels there has been an unspoken understanding of what has been growing b/w them...they are both aware of it but don't speak of it even though the way they look at each other makes them both quite aware that KUCH toh hai...it was that KUCH that Navya verbalized there and on Anant's insistence...it's not like she was JUMPING to say it...THAT would have gone against her introvert character basis ... I agree that she was not jumping up and down to admit her feelings. But an introvert person (going back to my introvert theory) wouldn't risk rejection unless the other person opened up first. I know that Anant told her in a very matter of fact way that he doesn't know why he's acting like a stalker-high-on-candy thesedays. And therefore, I believe, I would've found the scene much more realistic had Navya just left it at "pata nahin kyun ..." dialogue. Her actually confessing that she likes being around him was a step in the forward direction. A step which Anant had not taken yet. We were never told what Anant is thinking. I know that actions speak louder than words and his antics were enough proof that he preferred Navya over other girls. Yet, if we were given a glimpse of Anant feelings for Navya - either via a conversation with Ranbir or Nimisha and if Anant had taken that step of telling Navya that he likes her, then I would've bought that scene. Navya isn't the kind of person who would verbalize that KUCH toh hai is my point. It is Anant who has to do it first. I don't want to sound like some Regency novels ki aunt here who believes that males have to take the lead in a relationship. I know that this explanation by no means is the eternal truth - but that's the way I had interpreted Navya and Anant's character is all I am saying.

Like I said in some other post, the fact that they went from liking each other's company to being madly in love in 3 seconds flat made me cringe. I don't know about "madly in love" but this had anyways escalated from just liking being in each  other's company when Anant was doing all kinds of crazy impulsive things landing up at her house and her ending up missing the bus on purpose to stay back for him...this had anyways elevated it from 'just liking each other's company' level I guessπŸ˜†...the hug is the off bit I'd say...that's what was not needed...otherwise the flow was going fine. Yup ... it was definitely the hug that threw me off as well. I would've even accepted Navya mouthing those 3 dialogues had she said it poignantly and had they shown it aesthetically. But that and the hug, kinda compounded into one big disgruntlement for me. πŸ˜†

Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†LOL. Anu. FINALLY you decided to bless the loyal readers with your "Things I liked" post.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I am Glad.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well, enough being said from my side on the "vampire hug"πŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†People might think I am a sadist ,thanks to my ever-whining attribute.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.Although, as you said,the episode itself was not badπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Lets see what our Tape recorder-Navya will utter to the guy ,today!! (IF, she does,that is🀣🀣🀣🀣)
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Neha, I wasn't trying to bless anyone with anything...I made it for my own mann ki tassaliπŸ˜† cuz I surprisingly didn't find the epi to be as bad even though we all had a good laugh over it that day...lol

Aaj toh pata nahin kya hoga...let's see...the tape recorder does have a track record of not uttering anything for the longest time...lol...will look forward to reading your hilarious description of it regardless :-)
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Also, since you have shared your valuable views on the "LOVE" songπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I would just like to say that I liked the instrumental version of this song.(Untill, the pareshaan aatma didnt start off with his PEHLAAA PYAAR HAI...YEH rantπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ). The Initial beat is quite soothing for moi!πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
@Anu:Maan ki tassali,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†LOL. I understand.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hahaha..Oh Yeah the tape-recorder does have the epic track record.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Awesome.Sauce

Also, since you have shared your valuable views on the "LOVE" songπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I would just like to say that I liked the instrumental version of this song.(Untill, the pareshaan aatma didnt start off with his PEHLAAA PYAAR HAI...YEH rantπŸ˜ƒ). The Initial beat is quite soothing for moi!πŸ˜ƒ

LOL you do?? I dislike this song in every way from top to bottom, front to backπŸ˜†...I HATE the beginning "woahhh" bit with a vengeance!πŸ€’πŸ˜†...the tune is ok in b/w for a bit I guess but then all this "pehla pyaaar" bit starts and I'm justπŸ₯±πŸ₯±

I love the instrumental version of the 'my heart goes" wala song...the instrumental guitar waali version...it's very sweet...they played it in the beginning of the epi in the AN convo scenes...but the best is bekaboo😊