Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
SR IS A GOOD IDEA.BUT MAKE SURE MAAN IS GENTLE WITH GEET BECAUSE SHE IS 16.AND THIS SR MAY HELP IN DEVELOPING MATURITY IN GEET BECAUSE EVERY GIRL TURNS TO WOMEN WHEN SHE SUBMITS HERSELF TO LOVE OF HER LIFE.
Uhh . . . HMM . . . Maybe you should show the SR but . . . Well maybe when Geet is 18 . . . Somehow someway.

Love

Liz
cool_gal17 thumbnail
congo fr new thread tak 2 yrs leap fr sr hehe bt if u wnt
her 2 b 16 n u dnt want sr tho type it widout climax hehe update soon
Semarnk thumbnail
its all up tp you but i think you should wait until she is 18 at least lol
HawtieSeep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I'm ready for ther SR lol as the show one wasn't that i don't know u know but anyways go with ur brain whatever u think is right πŸ˜ƒ
TinkerBella thumbnail

in my opinion SR wud be too early ... since she is just 16 and is still

unable to fully comprehend the physical tension between them..  u 

can carry the story forward by wrapping up Ashlesha's and Bua's 

drama  ... showing their truly picture to the elders of the family ... 

Geet's innocent Goofups ... Maan's parent knowing the truth of 

Maneet's relationship ... Geet moving into Maan's room ... Maan 

controlling himself ...  Maneet's cute romance offcourse ... Geet 

finding out about the physical intimacy and innocently asking 

clarifications from Maan (poor him πŸ˜†)... 

Geet getting jealous and reacting in her innocent ways ... u can also bring in the festivals ... 

Karva Chauth (that will be awesome ... his nanhi dulhan keeping a fast for him)  ... holi ... diwali ... lohri ... this all will give u alot of time 

and then may be a small leap and SR  πŸ˜‰  

of enuff of my bak bak 

cant wait to read the next update 

love
Sana                                                                                                               

hay i like sana idea
funnymonkey thumbnail
This is a fan fic after all

but personally I think it would be better if you take a leap until Geet is 18 that way Geet and Maan relationship will be more mature...Geet still has a lot to learn and is way to innocent..she doesn't know sme of hte words like "lust" and "seduce"...so for her to demand SR will be little bit too unrealistic for me...Geet just recently learned about her marriage to Maan and she still has a long way to fully understand hte meaning of marriage and especially Maan...

radhikapebbeti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fairyland_1234

Note:Hi friends''..I need your suggestions'to take story further'''..

I am planning maneet SR after few updates '☺️'..As I think it is needed for showing maturity in  geet '.and it will also help for new twists in story '.
I will surely not spoil maan's image'it will be geet's demand' but I am confused as she is just 16  πŸ˜•'.will it be a good idea or I should think something else''πŸ˜•'plz  give your opinion ''..
  Decision will be depending on maximum demand'πŸ₯³''. So plz help me'thanks in advance..😊

Even though it is Fiction story, i would prefer waiting her till 18 yrs, basically send Geet to a different place for studies and thats where she would get more exposure on these things and also make it a point that Maan works at that city.. like a new branch opening... if required you can also move Vicky there... So Maan stays close to Geet and also avoid the marriage with Ash... Something on those grounds..  
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
leap or bua's problem kardo... ash bhagao...kush festive events...
no SR till geet is 18or 19... after all they are khuranas educated people... woh apni nanhi dulhan ko hurt thodi karega!
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
SR at 16 ? Its not a good idea take a quick leap yaar make her 18 then u can show SR. . . .