Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Roflz Ki Maharaniya|1| Invites Only *TutPG1* (Page 79)

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 14826

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

i also want party to cum soon okaii
i wanna do some dancing LOL 
and me want some awards LOL
Lekin faida kya likhna toh sba mujhe hei parre ga lekin we want mroe members and they shud be regular and we shud know everything bout them like i know alot bout yu the greatest spammer and blah blah!! spammer ka toh mujhe ro tujhe millega for sure!!!  ROFL
umm i have cousion who chats with me regurly to me on scrap
if u dont mind can i tell her about ur CC
Sure she or he dont know hwho yur cousin is but ill luv having that person on my CC yu kan tell the person btw plzz temme yur cousin is he or she and wat the name?

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 14826

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Hey anyone here???
 
I'm here for 10-15 mins
oyeee main ho na sanya bhi thi but she left or jyoti bhi hai!! waise wats up?
 
Cool i thought i was alone LOL was gna leave
Lolzzz thank god yu didntROFLpohir spam kon karta?kyunke yeh sanya aka bhootni toh bhaag agyee sunne toh i wnated sumone to spam wid me!! i had jyoti but wanted 1 mroe so ehre yu r !!!
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 14826

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

@ sanaya
i know it gets boring when no one here
but i think CC is the fun place to be
i always check CC first then go to any other forums
it does wen no one is here i get crazy and start tlking to my selfROFLand thats wat i do jyoti *high 5* Big smile and yeh true CC's r fun!
High 5
Lolzz so yu tell yu went to six flag or no?LOLsee i still remember!!1
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Joined: 23 October 2010
Posts: 38834

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

awww preeti wish can talk
but have to go
catch ya tom okaii see ya 
 
Ahhh Sanya i missed u havent spoken in ages LOL yeah chat soon
LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 5348

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

i also want party to cum soon okaii
i wanna do some dancing LOL 
and me want some awards LOL
Lekin faida kya likhna toh sba mujhe hei parre ga lekin we want mroe members and they shud be regular and we shud know everything bout them like i know alot bout yu the greatest spammer and blah blah!! spammer ka toh mujhe ro tujhe millega for sure!!!  ROFL
umm i have cousion who chats with me regurly to me on scrap
if u dont mind can i tell her about ur CC
Sure she or he dont know hwho yur cousin is but ill luv having that person on my CC yu kan tell the person btw plzz temme yur cousin is he or she and wat the name?
she is girl
her name herjasan but u can call her jass
she isnt online right now but she will on tonight around 9 or 10
 
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 14826

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

awww preeti wish can talk
but have to go
catch ya tom okaii see ya 
or phir bhi or spamming hotti but yu leavinggg Ouch
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 14826

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

i also want party to cum soon okaii
i wanna do some dancing LOL 
and me want some awards LOL
Lekin faida kya likhna toh sba mujhe hei parre ga lekin we want mroe members and they shud be regular and we shud know everything bout them like i know alot bout yu the greatest spammer and blah blah!! spammer ka toh mujhe ro tujhe millega for sure!!!  ROFL
umm i have cousion who chats with me regurly to me on scrap
if u dont mind can i tell her about ur CC
Sure she or he dont know hwho yur cousin is but ill luv having that person on my CC yu kan tell the person btw plzz temme yur cousin is he or she and wat the name?
she is girl
her name herjasan but u can call her jass
she isnt online right now but she will on tonight around 9 or 10
 
oh the girl who was in yur CC is yur cousin ryt?? then yu can tell her to come here if yu want!!!
LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 5348

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

@ sanaya
i know it gets boring when no one here
but i think CC is the fun place to be
i always check CC first then go to any other forums
it does wen no one is here i get crazy and start tlking to my selfROFLand thats wat i do jyoti *high 5* Big smile and yeh true CC's r fun!
High 5
Lolzz so yu tell yu went to six flag or no?LOLsee i still remember!!1
plans changed we are going tomarrow
so i prob will not be online tomarrow
cause my dad is really sick
 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 471   Views: 39591

meluvsrk 471 39591 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
~SmMaKrRrBsZ #8~ *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 952   Views: 50480

blackdaughter 952 50480 30 January 2012 at 9:25pm by indiandoll89
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 814   Views: 86911

.Aparajhita. 814 86911 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1135   Views: 39086

SobtiObsession 1135 39086 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
AviSiggyTalk17: NEW TUTpg 139. Imp:p91

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137

Author: IBserenity   Replies: 1095   Views: 24203

IBserenity 1095 24203 28 March 2008 at 12:06pm by IBserenity

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index