Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kashndsel4eva

Yah 00 is the way we say it in the UK😳

Thats Wierd ðŸ˜†btw anything else that yu guys say diffrently?😆ill luv knowing it!
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Yah Mummi i know can see ur name
wow that is just fab u are 2 good😳
i still have to get more better to make them like this ðŸ˜ƒ

Lolzzz😆Thank you!
Oyeee no worries im damn sure yu'll Improve na be! yu'll be like me soon just keep messing aroudn wid photoshop!
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sanaya-luv-arti

Yaara Kal tak toh khatam karni parregi and then we gotta get on CC and start spamming it! from the next CC!😆and if i wont be here and the CC finishes yu can make a new one ok! just try spamming wid yur firnewds wen im not only9 i gotta finish CC';s soon !  this CC belongs to all the members of this CC! no yur just a beginner so dont worry yu'll improve bhootni! rlly? im so eager to see now! yaar temme a way that how can we do this exibition!

Okaii mummi whn ya not on and this finishes i will defo make a another 1 4 ya
okaii if my friends me on tom i will call them here 
awww thanks sooo much hopefully i will improve lots
i have no clue how to start an exhibition why dont u call all ur friends to come and see ur work and i will also tll my friends to cum hwz that
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Mummi do u have any textures that i can use 
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

Thats Wierd ðŸ˜†btw anything else that yu guys say diffrently?😆ill luv knowing it!

i dont think soo😆
not that i know of anyway😉
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Okaii mummi whn ya not on and this finishes i will defo make a another 1 4 ya
okaii if my friends me on tom i will call them here 
awww thanks sooo much hopefully i will improve lots
i have no clue how to start an exhibition why dont u call all ur friends to come and see ur work and i will also tll my friends to cum hwz that

or if im even on but just make sure yu PM me or scrap me bout this cuzz wat if i make it andyu have alredi opened one that will be a trouble so better to know first! ðŸ˜‰Thats gr8 or in this Week if they r on! Yu will as all the cretive ppl used to make craps as they got used to photoshop now see they r the ppl who used to make crap! Thats gr8 we cud do like this like wat ever yu pick is the best in yur work yu cud post them up here and ill also make a banner named as exibition of siggz that'll be a show OFF if ppl lieks our stuff and they comments or anythign we will tell them to do a fvaor and let others nknow bout our work! 
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Mummi do u have any textures that i can use 

Sure wat kind of texture yu want? i have like 180 or sumthing just temme wat kind of yu want? ill surely post!
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

i dont think soo😆
not that i know of anyway😉

Any new convo yuw anan start? ðŸ¤£well i have one i went ot a trip on firday with my skool and i actually saw statues of Legs with no body accept for legs and feets Cracked me Up ðŸ¤£but it looked cool!
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

or if im even on but just make sure yu PM me or scrap me bout this cuzz wat if i make it andyu have alredi opened one that will be a trouble so better to know first! ðŸ˜‰Thats gr8 or in this Week if they r on! Yu will as all the cretive ppl used to make craps as they got used to photoshop now see they r the ppl who used to make crap! Thats gr8 we cud do like this like wat ever yu pick is the best in yur work yu cud post them up here and ill also make a banner named as exibition of siggz that'll be a show OFF if ppl lieks our stuff and they comments or anythign we will tell them to do a fvaor and let others nknow bout our work! 

wow okaii yah i know people have improved with their work sooo much
yah im PMing my friends to come to ur CC now also okaii
then this will defo move more
have ur other friends also opened a new CC or sumefing 
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Pari---

Hello! Koi hai yahan pe?

oyee tu yaha pe kaise agayee? waise welcum to my CC or main ho na or bhootni aka sanya bhi hia! ðŸ¤—