Frequent Posters

have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😆btw suneel nt kaanch,diamond the vo I guess..dhannu ka budget kafi h.😆
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 & dont 4get Chitrarupa's dance, it reminded me of Vidya Balan dancing to " Mere Dholna " in Bhulbhulaiya ⭐️!! not her wild dance of course😆, but wen she was dancing wid her partner in front of d king😃. dis lady danced really well !!⭐️⭐️
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
haha...it was very funny...
@angel.u r r8..uska budget kafi jyada hai..luvd that sequence...bt poor Rani...use to chankya ke saath sabse pahle mil jana chahiye...had macha rakhi hai akele D ne...
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: polly_03

& dont 4get Chitrarupa's dance, it reminded me of Vidya Balan dancing to " Mere Dholna " in Bhulbhulaiya ⭐️!! not her wild dance of course😆, but wen she was dancing wid her partner in front of d king😃. dis lady danced really well !!⭐️⭐️

I too loved her dance.Seems she is a classical dancer.BTW did u notice her jewellaries?It was awesome.One thing I must say that these Sagars have the best costume designers for their shows.
Infact I was surprised to see the makeover of Chitrarupa.She was looking totally like a village women while running away for her life and in this dancer costume her looks were totally changed.Morever she has a sweet but convicing voice too.
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah ritu u r rgt,d costume designers are extremly fab n makeover of chitra was superb too⭐️
Ritu278 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ha..Jab tak hai jaan janejaha mai nachungi😆😆😆
Chitrarupa's jewellary, dance, makeover everything was👏👏
fuzzyface thumbnail
I tght her dance was not too bad, it was a fusion. i think she did Khatak and some parts were like Bharatanatyam. She could have been trained classically. Her makeover from was quite something, she looked totally different.

If only one day she can make Dhanadhan dance on broken glass until he bleeds to his death. 😳
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spardha_angel

😆btw suneel nt kaanch,diamond the vo I guess..dhannu ka budget kafi h.😆

😆😆
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes it was diamond 

btw she danced really well n uska makeover bhi kitna acha hua main to recognize hi nhi kar paayi