Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Runway Murder~ AR FF-|Chapter 8-Page 52|COMPLETE| (Page 16)

purpleekajenian IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
OMG itnaa LAMBA part, i luvvv u Tashuuu for this!!! I woke up in the morning, i felt to sit with my lappy for some reason, N here i got a beautiful gift from one of my fav writerDay Dreaming, so i decided to read this first before i go and take showerTongue N i must say this was worth reading even without taking shower, u knwWink The way u started with Ridzi's Flashback was beautiful, N i never thought she might have gone through so much in her life , bt poor girl had gone through a lot cox of  that selfish shanky pankyAngry ufff i hate this man, he never understand Ridzi's feelings, he will always think abt his reputation and his dreams his fame n all, USELESS!!! N favoring bwt two daughters, ufff hw shamelessAngry okeyy let's leave him, cox wat more can we expect from that manSleepy... U have put every feeling n thought of Ridzi so beautifully!! Luvved the part where Ridzi just outburst at her dad n left the house , it's nt at all worth to live with him, who doesn't respect her feelings n dreams, i like her courage there, a Clap for Ridzi!!LOL  N i luved the bond Muski and Ridzi shared.. OMG wats "Kaankajhoora" ?ROFL N Rahul calling Muski "Jungli Billi" ROFL that part was really hilarious, the typical Muskaan Rahul wala convo, calling each other by names n pulling each others leg!!ROFLROFL
 Ridzi falling for Armaan on their v first meeting, that was really wow!!Day Dreaming N the way she admired every feature of him, haaye !!!  N the way they confessed their luv was really sweet!! baarish mein, haaayeDay Dreaming 
Armaan is just unbelievable,LOL Ridzi itne baar story bataaya, lekin he was nt listening to her all the time, thank god he listen to her this time, warnaa we never got to knw hw they fell in luv with each otherWinkLOLLOL 
So overall i must say this part was a full package,it involve action, Comedy and Romance (like Armaan saidLOL).. Luvved reading it, i must say u have presented it so well, cox after an emotional moment u bring something else like Muski's n her Kankajhoora's fightROFL so i was really enjoying reading this!!! N Tashuu itnaa chotu font kiun bhaii??  i was too lazy to grab my glasses, bt the need of a glass didn't arise in this part cox it was so interesting n i was so much involved in the story, i completely forgot abt my glassLOL !!  Brilliant writing skills!!StarStar It was Amazingly presented ClapClapClap Itna lamba part bt i was enjoying every bit of it, i didn't realize it till i finish reading it, cox after reading i was like wooh!! kitna lamba part haiShocked!! u dnt have to ask me for lamba comment, cox i can't stop myself when i see ur writing, u r so amazing dearClap!!  Keep up the Awesome job!! Thumbs Up N i will nt ask u to Update soon, cox i wanna read Lamba parts like this, so take ur time n surprise me with a Lamba update, okeyyyWink 
Bst wishes With lots of Luv <333

Edited by shasha_kajen - 02 June 2011 at 12:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged

IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! lol Armaan heard it the 1st time even though she's said it many times LOL
ughhh that SHANKY AngryDead saala kameena Angry for his benefit he was ready to sell his daughter AngryCensored

awww AR's meeting was cute and lmao Kankhajoora and Jungli billi...typical RM LOL

though I felt the confession could have been better, but this was cute too Embarrassed I mean I loved the way he got angry and confessed there without thinking what he was saying. But, I wish instead of having Ridz telling the story, it was just shown as different parts and elaborated :)

but since this plot has some more stuff stored for us, I think this was good too Embarrassed a little different from what I've been reading? ConfusedEmbarrassed

can't wait to know more about Ridz's life...

okay I think u should just update fast so we can know what the whole thing is about LOL

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 06 June 2011 at 10:10pm

AMMY12 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
nice part buddy.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Comment edited Page 15  =)

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged