Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ayy yo, comment edited on page 20! 😃
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RES😃

-Edited-

Sorry this time was a short comment😕 But the chapter was still absoultely fantastic<3 Hehe I lovedd how Riddhima was worried for no reason AT ALL .. even I was feeling the suspense😆 Because ya know, the title of your FF is like that so im just waiting for the scary stuff to happen😆 The proposal was unexpected😲 Well I guess the song was kinda the hint😆 and her thoughts .. AR really connect! Oohh I havent caught any hint in any of the updates But im not good with finding stuff like that within the details🤣 Do update soon .. im getting more and MORE excited hehe
Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 12 years ago
anumeha_rajat thumbnail

awsum fic..

do pm me when u update...

saraaa. thumbnail

Edited pg 22😉

Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 12 years ago
purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WOW i love reading LAMBA updates😉 im really shollyy for late reply😳
This part was so beautiful, it was so much of love, romance.. Luved reading every bit of it!! Amazingly written👏.. Everything was described so perfectly that we could really imagine the scenes😍 
At the first when Ridzi was searching for Armaan like a fool was cuute N Armaan bn the supercool was doing push ups in the terrace 😆 on the other hand Ridzi was so much worried abt him😆  The close moment they shared was really hawwwt n intense ☺️ bt Ridzi was really brave n escaped from there by seducing him, n as usual Armaan got carried away 😆 Baby can't control his feelings  when Ridzi is close to him😳
OMG Muskaan calling Ridzi "Peanut" N Ridzi calling Muski "Lollypop" 🤣 u cracked me up so badly🤣🤣 
The dinner was so dreamy n perfect!! awww i love that song "Bekhuda tumi ho..." i sang the full song even😆 I can really imagine AR on that song in a beautiful night 😍 That was just a PERFECT NIGHT!! U described it awesomely!! 👏 It was so adorable that they had little talks after the dinner n apologizing each others, it was all really cuute!! U really do have romantic ideas Taashuuu😉 me is loving it😉 
N u made me happy in this part making Armaan to propose Ridzi😃 cox i was really waiting for this!! Dil khush hoagayaa!!😃 Ok no sad parts yayyy!!, bt y do i feel that u r gonna make me cry in ur next update? i just feel😔 But i love hw u distract the reader from an emotional scene by writing something funnyy inbwtn!! Ok let me wait for ur Update!!
Hope ur next update also be a LAMBA one😉
Keep up the awesome job!!👍🏼 Take ur time n update a lamba part!!😉😆
best wishes with lots of love...
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
awesome part loved it plz write more soon and thnx for the pm :D
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thank u sooo much guys!!!! It really means alot to me u have no idea =) 🤗
The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:
rash.guptaanum_026Hajra95LoveKaJenLuver13angelic_ridzygyanviStupidcupid1234fri42911Simmy003araja1234akshadscorpio95BhartiKhushi909vidu87AMMY12-RabiaKSGKaJen-ammy_ka_ashushaaz_91Aanya_taanu4evrmijanurozzy88shasha_kajenanumeha_rajatDr.BasketGuptaKaShBaarish..xxMedzi_ARian...KaJenYaianSanjuzhasan2sejal719kashndsel4eva-monus-Artemis678MaanEET_FAN-pooluvsKaSh-jiyaaKaSh-Maneet-Fan

Originally posted by: Simmy003

resresres!! 

EDIT: That was such an adorable update Tashu deee! 😳 Riddhima was spazzing out over not finding Armaan at the house and they even had a fight about it -__- haha but I loved how when Riddhima was yelling and stuff, Armaan simply goes, "hey baby" 🤣 That's just so Armaan! And then the kiss; only Armaan would! But o emmm geee, how cute was the proposal!!!! Armaan is such a sweeethearttt!!! I love him! Why does he gotta be so cute?! Now I want a boyfrined like him, thanks Tashu di! 😡 And ooohh I know what "clue" you're talking about, that person following Riddhima right??? Now updateee sooonnn besharam 😛 Lahhve you!

Besharam Sim Sim <333 thank u =D Lol yes ridzi get's hyper when ammy is gone too much love =) awww thanks for liking the proposal i was a bit iffy on that =S idk we should ask him =;) u want a bf like ammy okies we will start looking =P yup u got it the person who is following ridzi is the clue good job =) I will shoon I lahhh u also =)
Originally posted by: araja1234

Awesome part. Loved it and thanks for the pm

Originally posted by: qt4ever

Aww...Lovely part!
Cont asap

Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

hiii

awesome update

loved it

loved armaan

sooo cute

AR were adorable

cant wait 4 more

con soon

thanks 4 da pm

Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

nice part

Originally posted by: ozzy88

Awesome tasu !!!!!!

u havent uopdated frm a ong time na !!!!

newayz ... lovely uopdate !!!!

Thank u guys ur comments mean alot to me =) and np for the pm'z!!
Edited by -RougeDreams- - 12 years ago