Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

expectations with pagphere rasm

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
In CB1,when dev was going for the pagphere rasm to vrindavan to take back radhika ,all the way imagining her only ,i was like imagining their driveback how it will be so romantic so lonely moments๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† AND U KNOW WHAT except vishakha's part which i totally ignored,creatives gave me much more than expected that ghat scene ,sitting together taking warmth with fire and each other all was so ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ if we ignore some moments

and now i am damn sure no doubt at all that dev will go to take back her from rawal who else
and due to that nirjla vrat they have to unite na .May be it happens before going for pagphere also and thats also in our favour and if not then may be in the returning time

whatever happens but we will get radev moments at least and dev will not be able to stay away from our sweet rads for that long time.wish for good happening.

I am imagining that moment so curiously.hope CVs this time also do something good great more than i expect.I can't wait yaar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Your so right! But Radhika is considered Rohan's wife... maybe since Rohan is a child Mesheweri will ask  Dev to drop her offf, and during the long ride Radhika will make sure to convince Dev of the childhood moments spent together and - the lovely gazing btw dev and radhika OMG! :))))) Remember the belt scene --- where Radhika didn't know how to wear a belt and Dev had to help her out haahaaa! They should show those lovely Radev scenes + some surprising new and fresh scenes...

ekta15 thumbnail
@v3gradev09
exactly i am saying that no other than dev will go actually while going chenu as shanti said but while returning back no other person is there na .i am unable to take break in these thoughts yaar
how lovely will be the drive of return๐Ÿ˜›
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ekta_bajaj

@v3gradev09
exactly i am saying that no other than dev will go actually while going chenu as shanti said but while returning back no other person is there na .i am unable to take break in these thoughts yaar
how lovely will be the drive of return๐Ÿ˜›

I KNOW ! thanks! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š It would be great! :)
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Yes,I too remember those lovely scenes.They were mindblowing.Hope this time too the CVCs give us lovely RaDev moments.
SushSathisha thumbnail
U re right even I was imaging that only hope they do that
---------------

YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOWWW IT WILL BE A DREAM DRIVE FOR RADEV AND SO CURIOUS TO WATCH RADEV ROMANTIC MOMENTS AGAIN๐Ÿ˜ณ
ekta15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harrokh

WOWWW IT WILL BE A DREAM DRIVE FOR RADEV AND SO CURIOUS TO WATCH RADEV ROMANTIC MOMENTS AGAIN๐Ÿ˜ณ

its for us dream drive yaar bcoz we have started dreaming before rads going for pagphere even.
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta_bajaj

its for us dream drive yaar bcoz we have started dreaming before rads going for pagphere even.

But this dream will come true INSHALLAH