Check this pic but don't faint..lol.. - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shanzy

dear we are not mocking anyone here,...nor v can as v are normal human being like dem, its just we are soo addicted to GC n DD dat v cant bear anyone else, it doesnt mean dat v are making fun of anyones looks...God forbid v cant...Allah has made every one equaly...
Well said Shanzy ..we r not making fun of anyone coz we know at the end of the day we r all human beings whether aam humans or celebs..it doesn't count much..
actually we too possessive of this couple & can't see them sharing screen space or romancing others..
I Still Prefer Gurmeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gurmeet Is Tha Best!!
Jus Shocked That There Was BD Of Gurmeet
N Didnt Even Recognise!!
Wow!!!
They Are Good!!
[QUOTE=KinshukKiDewani]I Still Prefer Gurmeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gurmeet Is Tha Best!!
Jus Shocked That There Was BD Of Gurmeet
N Didnt Even Recognise!!
Wow!!!
They Are Good!!
[/QUOTE
Gurti r always the best.👍🏼.without a doubt..😉.
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Me too was thinking the same..🤣
Great mind think alikes 😉
Originally posted by -sofiya-

Great mind think alikes 😉
EXACTLY dear.😉
Oh HELL!!!! MY GOD.🤣... kitna mushkil hot a ho ga na BD's k sath act kerna!! magar hats off to these guys👏... love them...
in the history of indian shows, i guess geet's the only one show whos BDs are this popular🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by sia.k_1

in the history of indian shows, i guess geet's the only one show whos BDs are this popular🤣
yup..infact some idiots like me aspire to become bd of drashti dhami in ghsp...my god they r so popular..i guess more than annie arjun or dev nandini😆 😆 Edited by rajeevsurbhi - 12 years ago
[QUOTE=Zarmeen-M]Oh HELL!!!! MY GOD.🤣... kitna mushkil hot a ho ga na BD's k sath act kerna!! magar hats off to these guys👏... love them... [/QUOTE

Me too love Maaneet to the core for taking all these pains..🤗
Originally posted by rajeevsurbhi

yup..infact some idiots lije me aspire to become bd of drashti dhami in ghsp...my god they r so popular..i guess more than annie arujun or dev nandini 😆[/QUOTE

after all they r portraying the roles of the most sizzling hot couple of the tellyworld MAANEET/GURTI..😍