India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

shelly ruined ranchod's life

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
seriously guys...i wanted to kill shelly...if only that day she shut her filthy mouth...ranchod would not have married abha...its because of her filthy mind regarding the raid rages up ranchod...and he express infront of the whole family that he will marry abha...he will take responsiblities of her baby...he was not keen to marry abha in the first place...because he knows that abha loves karan only...he loves abha...he loves her silently...he knows that she can never be his...but he never thought of marriage to her...shelly filthy mouth...and it made him so angry...that he tries to put sindoor on abha's maang...and therefore the family thought about abha-ranchod marriage...results are here...

i feel so bad for ranchod now...after watching the precap confessing to abha how he loves her...than the promo of karan's return...all made me feel bad for him...and sad...coming days i might even have tears for him...karan(real)...has a habit to make me cry in his emotional scenes...be it karan or ranchod...oh god can't see him in pain...die shelly...you were the want urge him into a no meaning marriage and ruined his life...a compromise marriage...above all stupid cvs to create such track...i might as well see ranchod-abha friendship rather than ranchod falling in love with abha...they really made me into a fix now...now karan is here..i can't even feel happy because of ranchod...damn those Cvs...play with my feelings...

i will be happy seeing AbhaRan unites even though i love AbhaChod...and sad for ranchod...

and by the way why everyone of us think ranchod should leave happily...swarna bhavan belongs to him too...he is the 4th son of the family...he has responsiblities towards his family...why must he leaves the house...ranchod is strong he knows how to control his emotions...he is always silent and naive in emotions matter...why does he need to leave...even if he needs a new life it can happen in the house itself...like AbhaRan advising him to get married to Dr Aru or karishma even the family can advise him on that...or whoever it is...i think i don't want ranchod to leave this house...he have suffer enough since childhood...i hope he gets a new life in his house itself...rather than leaving his home for a new life...

Edited by Mages - 15 May 2011 at 2:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bsankaachuchachu

-Pine- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pine-
-Pine-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
you are right.shelly ruined ranchd's life ,she is just so evil wish they could expose her.AngryAngryAngry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top