Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Did anyone else get the same feeling... (Page 2)

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

I agree to your points..even I noticed it...especially when PG first mentioned criticize then praise...I agree she has been on the receiving end a lot more than AB...

As to ankit..it didn't stayed much on my mind to take notice as to what he was saying..

Clearly the spotlight of the party was Monica...every segment covered her majorly...ConfusedConfusedConfused...I agree wish they would have interviewed amma..or komal..

I am very happy to hear those two-three lines she said about our show...even though it was bad news..but still..Pearl Grey needs to come out more often now Smile
well said sis...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laks76....Poojie....carisma2

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

Originally posted by carisma2

I was watching the IF Video.

It seemed that Arhaan seemed really happy and was really nice when giving out his message to his fans, Like he was happy with his fans.

Pooja when asked about IF fans, firstly mentioned "They criticise, praise.. ". She mentioned criticise first.

When Ankit was asked - He said he doesn't want to say anything to he fans.. Ouch (Like we soo care).
But clever Pooja stepped in and turned it around, catching on.. Ankit then passed a msg to the fans (If he has any here).

The reporter telling Monika.. abt moving on..(She said she had.. obviously on which topic we all know).
Monika seemed more interested on the party floor when giving her interview.
Did Monika make a mistake ? "Light make - up". Did she actually mean heavy make-up..? Confused

Ab and PG seemes to be having fun together.

Pearl seemed a bit scared mentioning abt the rift and the audiences being upset..

I wonder ... if these guys think we are being too critical on them.. regarding the story tracks etc, Well do a better job then.. I say.

pooja is right as there is more criticism than praise on this forum

P.s: plzzz guys dont get offended...
yah agree with u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
part of the problem is the script... the fact of the matter is that the character of Pratigya is often put in difficult situations with dialogues that inspire a lot of debate & discussions... obviously if there's nothing to be happy about then what is there to praise?

We've been pleading for them to show a much more relaxed, less rigid side to Pratigya but that is not the mission or purpose of the show so...

i would just say to PG, do your job the best way you can... invest some time in practicing your body language and face movements in front of a mirror so it gets easier to know which facial expression to use for the best results. No body perfects a skill without practising & studing how the best of the best do it. Stay positive and take the criticisms as a challenge

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeajitha10laks76-BugsBunny-CrAzYREDAziyaMERARAIb2011HamiSky....Poojie....carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
I agree pratigya gets it alot... But arry gets discussed over personal matters hair, weight, clothes. Also the fact that he's character is dumbed.. But I liked how he remained humble in his speech.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeAziyaEden_luvsKriyaPragati.T

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

Originally posted by carisma2

I was watching the IF Video.

It seemed that Arhaan seemed really happy and was really nice when giving out his message to his fans, Like he was happy with his fans.

Pooja when asked about IF fans, firstly mentioned "They criticise, praise.. ". She mentioned criticise first.

When Ankit was asked - He said he doesn't want to say anything to he fans.. Ouch(Like we soo care).

But clever Pooja stepped in and turned it around, catching on.. Ankit then passed a msg to the fans (If he has any here).

The reporter telling Monika.. abt moving on..(She said she had.. obviously on which topic we all know).

Monika seemed more interested on the party floor when giving her interview.

Did Monika make a mistake ? "Light make - up". Did she actually mean heavy make-up..? Confused

Ab and PG seemes to be having fun together.

Pearl seemed a bit scared mentioning abt the rift and the audiences being upset..

I wonder ... if these guys think we are being too critical on them.. regarding the story tracks etc, Well doa better job then.. I say.

pooja is right as there is more criticism than praise on this forum

P.s: plzzz guys dont get offended...
cvs and cast always encouraged criticism as they felt it helped them improve...
elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Well, we do 'criticise' but not really Pooja or Arhaan... Everyone criticises the characters Pratigya and Krishna, not the actors. Sure, there are a few random posts of ppl criticising the actors, but 90% of the forum doesn't do that.

This forum was made to discuss the show, the characters, the storyline. If we can't criticise what we do and don't like, how will they get any feedback at all?

I don't think Pooja minds it. After all, if Pratigya does something we don't approve of, it can hardly be blamed on Pooja can it?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishti-BugsBunny----Yemi---CrAzYREDPragati.TMERARAIcarisma2

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

its true that generally, criticism is harder on PG than AB. Some of them are more well meaning than others.  

I wish they had interviewed Asmita (Amma) instead of Monika afterall, Amma had been in focus the past few weeks and Nainaji has no storyline in the show other than going bonkers  for every little thing.

And her non-stop boogie down. She was interviewed on behalf of all Saxes. Adarsh didn't seem to care much about the "fans" or viewers of the show to give them a messageLOLLOL. As always Prats to the rescue. Her reel life is spilling into her real life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Well, we do 'criticise' but not really Pooja or Arhaan... Everyone criticises the characters Pratigya and Krishna, not the actors. Sure, there are a few random posts of ppl criticising the actors, but 90% of the forum doesn't do that.

This forum was made to discuss the show, the characters, the storyline. If we can't criticise what we do and don't like, how will they get any feedback at all?

I don't think Pooja minds it. After all, if Pratigya does something we don't approve of, it can hardly be blamed on Pooja can it?

"Critical" reviews are needed to let POPS know the loopholes in their storytelling. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Pragati.T

Go to top