Pratigya

Did anyone else get the same feeling... - Page 2

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
part of the problem is the script... the fact of the matter is that the character of Pratigya is often put in difficult situations with dialogues that inspire a lot of debate & discussions... obviously if there's nothing to be happy about then what is there to praise?

We've been pleading for them to show a much more relaxed, less rigid side to Pratigya but that is not the mission or purpose of the show so...

i would just say to PG, do your job the best way you can... invest some time in practicing your body language and face movements in front of a mirror so it gets easier to know which facial expression to use for the best results. No body perfects a skill without practising & studing how the best of the best do it. Stay positive and take the criticisms as a challenge

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I agree pratigya gets it alot... But arry gets discussed over personal matters hair, weight, clothes. Also the fact that he's character is dumbed.. But I liked how he remained humble in his speech.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

pooja is right as there is more criticism than praise on this forum

P.s: plzzz guys dont get offended...

cvs and cast always encouraged criticism as they felt it helped them improve...
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, we do 'criticise' but not really Pooja or Arhaan... Everyone criticises the characters Pratigya and Krishna, not the actors. Sure, there are a few random posts of ppl criticising the actors, but 90% of the forum doesn't do that.

This forum was made to discuss the show, the characters, the storyline. If we can't criticise what we do and don't like, how will they get any feedback at all?

I don't think Pooja minds it. After all, if Pratigya does something we don't approve of, it can hardly be blamed on Pooja can it?
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yemi3006

its true that generally, criticism is harder on PG than AB. Some of them are more well meaning than others.  

I wish they had interviewed Asmita (Amma) instead of Monika afterall, Amma had been in focus the past few weeks and Nainaji has no storyline in the show other than going bonkers  for every little thing.

And her non-stop boogie down. She was interviewed on behalf of all Saxes. Adarsh didn't seem to care much about the "fans" or viewers of the show to give them a message๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. As always Prats to the rescue. Her reel life is spilling into her real life.

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: elle45

Well, we do 'criticise' but not really Pooja or Arhaan... Everyone criticises the characters Pratigya and Krishna, not the actors. Sure, there are a few random posts of ppl criticising the actors, but 90% of the forum doesn't do that.

This forum was made to discuss the show, the characters, the storyline. If we can't criticise what we do and don't like, how will they get any feedback at all?

I don't think Pooja minds it. After all, if Pratigya does something we don't approve of, it can hardly be blamed on Pooja can it?

"Critical" reviews are needed to let POPS know the loopholes in their storytelling. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm i noticed too arhaan used support word first he knows we supported him in sbs fiasco and he was really happy pooja was happy too she always thanks fands in her int and she is the lead character she will get the most criticism ankit monica cheapsters only want media attention and seems arhaan has eaten lots of humble pie in his life so humble down to earth no show off attitude like big stars marvellous๐Ÿ‘yup in the end i loved how arja were comfortable and enjoying on there own loved them ops peral mam yup she seems bit confused about audiences will react thats why she said it will b a small rift after that kriya love will b stronger
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good post ...i too find criticism in the forum sometimes justified but most of the times demeaning n unwanted on certain characters or even actors...we must understand that if the CV's are intelligent enough to create such brilliant characters they could well be trusted to shape them up too according to the requirement of the story...some flexibility is always allowed for general soap characters...let them do their job and apply their creativity...too much criticism would do more harm than good to our fav show...
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: elle45

Vrryyy well said elle...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ therez lot of criticism going on krishna's character as welll, and  i don't think even arhaan will b bothered about it...
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: telstra

hmm i noticed too arhaan used support word first he knows we supported him in sbs fiasco and he was really happy pooja was happy too she always thanks fands in her int and she is the lead character she will get the most criticism ankit monica cheapsters only want media attention and seems arhaan has eaten lots of humble pie in his life so humble down to earth no show off attitude like big stars marvellous๐Ÿ‘yup in the end i loved how arja were comfortable and enjoying on there own loved them ops peral mam yup she seems bit confused about audiences will react thats why she said it will b a small rift after that kriya love will b stronger

Well if thats d case then i'm happpy atleast he reads his fans msgs on forum also, as he reads our msgs on fb atleast...that i know but was not sure about forum...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† BTW it was good to know that arhaan whud b an guitarist if not a actor...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ