Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

thanks reena ... this is reply ...

@all ...

I think the cv's will b mending the SR scene after thy go back to delhi coz samata & bharthi told me that fans were mad & thy wre arguing with Geet FB admin over the SR & thy already got info that ...no one liked the SR ... so we will be getting another SR very soon ... DD will B back tomorrow ... so I guess let the IPL finish we will get another mind blowing SR very soon
divareena thumbnail
reni - take care and love you lots too.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@samata and prithi-gn sweet maaneet dreams darling
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

@aash yes...hope is our only hope waise yesterday lot of fight went between the fans and the geet admin so..they know we didn't like the sr...

@mona let dd come back then everything will be ok...

@all goodnight see you tomorrow...hope they air ghsp...

i herad get admin was defending pretty fircely!!
divareena thumbnail
Hima- πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—thank you for the news. good me looking forward to another SR.
by the way i loved your updateπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— and will post my comments by tomorrow. me still in a dreamland over the waterfall and after scene😳😳😳
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dewdropred

thanks reena ... this is reply ...

@all ...

I think the cv's will b mending the SR scene after thy go back to delhi coz samata & bharthi told me that fans were mad & thy wre arguing with Geet FB admin over the SR & thy already got info that ...no one liked the SR ... so we will be getting another SR very soon ... DD will B back tomorrow ... so I guess let the IPL finish we will get another mind blowing SR very soon

i'm sure aisi hi hoga warna bechare cvs unka kya haal hoga yeh woh nahi jaanthe hai yaar!!!πŸ˜†

@all...u know i wanted to share this with u all

rem for roop tera mastana it was shown as precap for almost 4 days sicne the railway station MAANEET tue epi scene but actual RTM epi was telecasted on fri but since the time the precap of just few seconds was shown frm tue everyone were having doubt if MAANEET wud have SR and on fri when it was telecasted everyone almost thought that they had sr but it was only next mon v came to know that nothing like that happened and now when MAANEET have actually had their sr everyone is still in doubt...so i'm sure cvs will amend it and v will get a romantic and passionate sr once MAANEET r back in delhi like RTM, half-sr, apple scene, kurba hua, maahi maahi, mast mast nain disco and dhabha passionate hugs and scenes soon...and for the time being u all can watch all the passionate scenes i have listed hereπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
good night peeps..sorry to be such a kill bill today!!!
divareena thumbnail
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—sweet dreams aashu. Do you want me to give you sazaa for saying sorry
divareena thumbnail

Spee- you are right that with RTM we all thought that SR happened πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I hope so that CVs amend it and we see passionate scenes
dewdropred thumbnail

@priti & mona & samata & aash – bye gud night …so soon … wht happened yaar … every1 leaving so early ….

@priti – hoping dear … that we get a hot SR next time … sameera can b a very gud reason …

@spee – wht 2 do yaar cv's made me so angry … the scene has passed out with 50% marks coz Gurti were emoting … otherwise …. I doubt anyone would even call it a SR …

@all - group huggie dear …

@reena – u r funny girl … take care dear … it's gud tht u did not get hurt … post when u have time dear ,…no prob

@aash – I 2 heard tht it was a heated argument … between the admin & the fans … 

@reena & spee - me to feeling sleepy now ... so me 2 going bye ... C U tomorrow ...