Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-only jungle no mungle!! (Page 6)

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@all...just now edited 3rd para in my analysis abt jungle or khurana mansion...read the edited part if u wish to...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFan

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
hima ye kisne bola?? ke no geet tom??
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hi spee/reni/tanvi/mona/samata/Hima/aashu -- how are you? No analysis from me as me upset at CVsCryCryCryCry

Hima - this is what upsets me most is that CVs had the hottest pair to show something and they let us down. Even if they had show few kisses and a passionate hug we all would be happy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

@samata – u told me … that's y I was waiting for the ad … when I saw the adv remembered tht I was supposed 2 open tomorrow thread … so tht's y I mentioned abt it … but mona is saying we have geet as per schedule

@mona – let's c if GHSP airs or not tomorrow …

@reni – sameera track was my prediction … we can't say what cv's really have in their mind … but they have not forgotten sameera for sure tht I can say …

Ha ha ha … geet did not remember their CON …. LOL … LOLnaturally aisa CON hoga tho how will she remember LOLWink

Yes reni their CON happened dear … pheeka pheeka tanda tanda … CON ho gaya … LOLwhether we believe it or not LOL

@prithi – thnks dear for liking the update … I was really tensed when I wrote that part …. Loved ur comments in the update …

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFandivareena-Priti11-sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

@priti – gurti rocks … they make each & every scene enjoyable .. CON happened yaar …

@reena – wohi tho … kissie & huggie main bhi kanjoosi ...hain cv's ki ... this is a limit yaar ...

@aash – just chk the adv of hrithik ki new show .. it's at 9 P.M. tomorrow night … so tht's y i had the doubt ...

RajeevGurtiFandivareena-Priti11-sptrno

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@hima star one schedule are not always right..i hope they show geet...
dd is coming back tomorrow i heard...oh geet admin knows they nobody liked sr that's why i am hopeful that they will show a beautiful sr later in delhi...if rbo can have 10 sr then geet can surely have one more proper sr..
@reena...hi...trust me today's eposide is better than sat's disaster...
@aash we don't know whether geet will air or not tommorow but they are showing hrithik's dance show lauch across all channels...of star net work...from 9 p.m.onwards...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@samata ' u told me ' that's y I was waiting for the ad ' when I saw the adv remembered tht I was supposed 2 open tomorrow thread ' so tht's y I mentioned abt it ' but mona is saying we have geet as per schedule

@mona ' let's c if GHSP airs or not tomorrow '

@reni ' sameera track was my prediction ' we can't say what cv's really have in their mind ' but they have not forgotten sameera for sure tht I can say '

Ha ha ha ' geet did not remember their CON '. LOL ' LOLnaturally aisa CON hoga tho how will she remember LOLWink

Yes reni their CON happened dear ' pheeka pheeka tanda tanda ' CON ho gaya ' LOLwhether we believe it or not LOL

@prithi ' thnks dear for liking the update ' I was really tensed when I wrote that part '. Loved ur comments in the update '

LOLLOLLOLso true hima, that it was so pheeka that no one believes if it happened or not

Hima - your update is amazing.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming That is how i imagine SR to be.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I was reading it on the train, trying to hold on to my hand bag and the rail and i nearly fell on a guyLOLLOLLOLLOL. If it was maan i would have definately fallen.

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top