Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-only jungle no mungle!!

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Rules For New and Old Crazy Members!!! 

1)Introduce yourself to everyone (name and why)... as members would like to know about you.

2)Crazie Incredibles thread is a fun thread... and we are here to have fun! ' So it is important to keep the thread clean.

3)For CRAZIES... Maan & Geet are equal and Maaneet love is divine...therefore we love Maaneet to the core... No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread... i.e. No bad words should be used to describe any character/actor. If you are angry with any character or scene, just say U are angry!!! Or be angry with CVs.

4)WARNING to ALL!!!    - If any bashing is found in the thread,  3 warnings will be given & then after that they will be thrown out of the thread.

5)We call DEV - DEV(IL)... please mention as such when u quote in the thread.

6)We are not Fans of Devini, NT & DEV(IL)..Don't bash them.. just criticize them!!!! ' You can include them in the analysis.            

7)Quote each other limited to 3 quotes...  

• If any rule is offended by any crazies, beautiful and wonderful sazaas are given to them By SAZAA GIVERS
 ******ALL crazies who open a thread will have to post the rules*******

P.S: Topic Starter...will give the analysis in the next post below

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AAsh maine bola tha na kuch nahi hoga shuva hogi and Geet maan ka baho mai hoga but yeha thu Geet Maan ka bahi pe vhi nahi tha . CVs are so knjoos . Maan ko turban and pura kapda mai dekhaya ...Maan tau baath baath par apna kapad uthar ta hai but Sr ke time CVS ne kanjooshi dekhaya ...

Tau Geet ko tabela achcha laga and wanted to stay there . Maan said why ihape aisa kya hua jo tumne iha se jaan nahi chatehe...Good romance their lips are so close but kuch nahi hua...

Get ko kanta bindha and Maan ne kantha nikhala and godh mai uthaya...loved the scene kya karu aur tau kuch dekhne ki nahi melega...

Lagta hai CVs ne DEvini track ke baare mai bahut serious hai and now they are concentrate on Devini track now I want Nt jo aa kar Devil ko achche se teach de...

Devil saw Maaneet and said bro ...Nandini said to Geet Baalu aapko kiyu uthaya . Aree ullu ki pathi Maan geet ko uthayega nahi tau Devilo uthayega...

Tpdoy Pammi was looking so good...

Biji ne Maan ka tarif kia I loved that...Maan said mein tau aapki beta hu...

Geet SR ke baare mai soch ke mushkuraha tha ...fine...

Mama was hilarious thida hasha maine mama ko dekh kar...

Precap...tau Nandini ko Ladka dekhne ane wala hai and Devil in tensed...

Todays episode was over all Good...

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi crazie darlings,

Divine Sacred Beautiful Magical Dreamy MAANEET ki milan ki raat ki pehli subah...

Episode was very lovely and beautiful...DD and GC were awesome today as usual... Hopefully our DD is fine now...

Smile, spark, glow on MAANEET's blissful beautiful divine face on the the first day morning of their milan ki raat eternal union of lives, hearts, breath, soul was very heavenly lovely and beautiful...MAANEET have become one forever...

Today Maan trying to become shadow when Geet was sleeping was very cute and lovely and this beautiful moment and also Maan removing thorn frm Geet's foot all symbolise how MAANEET always become each others' chao when there is dhoop in their life and that MAANEET always remove thorns, nightmares, pain, dullness frm each others' life and replace all this with only roses, dreams, happiness and colours in their life...

Also loved the shararat and blushing when Maan was teasing Geet to y the place is so important to her...Geet 'aap bhi na' aur Maan 'agar tumhe yaad nahi aa raha hai toh tuje phir se yaad dila du'...i guess everyone was blushing watching that MAANEET moment...it was cute beautiful as well full of shararat...jungle has been always special in their lives...u know before v came to know that their sr will be jungle i always had wished that MAANEET's sr will in khurana mansion or outhosue bcuz those places have been always special in their lives who were lucky aand blessed to witness different feelings and thoughts of MAANEET at different stages in their relationship and that is y i had used khurana mansion in my os but as long as MAANEET r happy and together jungle ho ya km it's all fine...their togetherness and the fact that their sr was in jungle now makes jungle even more divine special and sacred place and will always hold a special place in their lives and hearts...

Geet is scared to that it might hurt if thorn is removed to which Maan replies 'mujpar yakeen hai toh aank bandh karlo and before she cud realise the pain, Maan removed the thorn'...this is symbolic to how MAANEET always have and will always take away each others' pain given by others', nature, destiny and sometimes even themselves unknowingly and unintentionally...MAANEET will always keep pain, sorrow, tears away frm each others' lives...MAANEET r like miracuolus and magical healing medicines on each others' physical and emotional wounds...

Today once again blood has connected MAANEET and bought them closer...and also Geet when Maan askes 'tuje mujpar bharosa hai toh aank ban karlo' she closes her eyes at that moment without asking anymore questions r saying anything...akhir Geet apne Maan par kudse kudrat aur kismat se jyaada vishwas karthi hai...MAANEET both have been betrayed by so many in their past but now both have found each other on whom they can trust blindly  bcuz they have complete faith in each other each others' care, trust, love...

Once again it was beautiful and magical to see MAANEET speaking thru their eyes and silence...once again MAANEET communicated and expressed their feelings be it happiness, shararat, love, passion, pride, respect, admiration, pride, content, worship everything thru their eyes divine transparent pure true and magical eyes eyes windows to their heart and soul...

Also Geet remembering her Maan's wish of becoming papa and their milan ki raat and the smile on her face of happiness, love, sharmana everything was really beautiful...i loved it

Also once again, due to kaantha, today Maan was carrying his Geet his Mishti in his baahon ki darmiyan each others' baahon ki darmiyan being the happiest and safest paradise for both...

Also now Nandini and Maasi's family have a very good opinion abt Balwant Singh Geet ka Maan that he always upholds Maas's family's respect, dignity and also protected his family frm the goons...when Maasi was admiring, respecting and praising Balwant Singh aka Maan, it was really beautiful to see smile of happiness, pride, respect, admiration, love, worship on Geet's face and Maan's smile of happiness, content, love that finally he cud win over his Geet's Maasi's family who really love and care for his Geet...today the way Maasi Pammi Lucky and all were worried showed how much they love and care for Geet someone who always wished for love and care frm her family...so happy for MAANEET...

Nandini believed to MAANEET's story that bcuz Geet had thorn so Balwant Singh was carrying her...

Lucky and Mamaji were hilarious...bechara Mamaji ki dhulai lol

Dev(il)-Nandini inn dono ka kya hoga pata nahi...in precap dev(il) looks shocked hearing abt nandini's rishta...yeh dev(il) kitni baar kitni ladkiyon pe chance maarega kitni maasomo ki zindagi barbaad karega...NT shud be back in his life life bcuz dev(il) and nayantara r made for each other both deserve each other...

P.S.-i think even today many had high expectations but don't be upset sweeties bcuz seeing our MAANEET now i feel v will get many romantic passionate and maahi maahi moments... MAANEET took their relationship to the next level and so it is a very special divine and beautiful moment in their lives...and so let us all be happy for our MAANEET who r going to enter a new phase in their life in their eternal and evergreen journey...instead of thinking abt wat v cud not get or wat was shown let's enjoy the bliss of wat was shown bcuz watever was shown was very beautiful divine and lovely be it maha epi MAANEET's auspicious moments and also today's beautiful moments and cute shararat and fun MAANEET moments...

Plz check this post which i had made after maha epi if u wish to (who all have already read thank u and love u all darlings for ur lovely comments and appreciation)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1683815

Mahaepi-love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET

Lots of love hugs and kisses,

Spandana

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Tomorrow's thread will be opened tomorrow after 10 P.M. coz it's not sure whether GHSP will b telecasted … as they gave an adv saying some show of hrithik is gonna start so all star network channels will be airing that show 😡😡😡…

but if geet airs then I will open the thread … otherwise we will continue using Monday ka hi thread ….

fingers ... toes ... feet ... hands ... everything crossed aash par we did not get continuation of SR ... damn it 😡😡😡

geet does not want to leave the place coz they had con their relationship there … today at this point I felt that it would have been nice if they had con their relationship in KM / outhouse … so that geet & maan would have had a feeling that they don't have to leave the place & go away … as they wanted that place to be special & close to them … well now nothing can be done … coz it already happened …  

except maaneet scenes … for the rest of the scenes we got to see DD ka BD … I hope DD is fine now & has taken proper rest …

mona they did not even wake up in each other's arms … OMG … I don't have words for the cv's …

devil & maaneet were almost caught by nandini … nandini did not hear devil utter bro …

beeji thanking maan for saving their honor for the second time …

mamaji was funny … does not remember his sister's name …

poor mama had to do donkey ki sawari … why don't we make devil do that … would love to see devil doing donkey ki savari … donkey devil sitting on another donkey …

behan ka bhai … behan ka baap lines were funny …

geet remembering then CON ... tho now geet will be again preg* kya … LOL …

devini scenes … no comments … devil behaving as though he is a teenager … hate him to the core … if my calculations are correct then there is a huge difference in the age gap between devil & nandini … nandini should be some where around 15-16 … if geet was 18-19 …

let's see how nandi will know about maaneet … DDLJ style … just like the promo … or some other way … cv's are just copying DDLJ scenes … nothing unique from them … KC scene was a copy of DDLJ … now maan's identity being revealed in front of nandi again DDLJ style …

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ok i believe some damage control is done...obviously they cannot do much since dd is on leave...

loved the morning talk...maaneet in one frame always create magic..since the cvs clearly didn't say whether con happened or not i guess it is left to us to determine since geet just blushed but didn't say anything...

ok...i am very hopefull since maaneet are married and once they are back in delhi we will get a mindblowing sr...

Edited by rajeev the best - 12 years ago
leverne thumbnail
Hope for the best but prepared for the worst...don't wanna be disappointed today again...so keeping low expectations...anyways...ma exam gets over today...yippie...
sumona28 thumbnail
Geet was full dresse and Maan was full clothes even turban...😭

😡

😊

sumona28 thumbnail
Kya Con ho gaya...I am confused...😡
divareena thumbnail
All- CVs have let up down as they did not show anything. I am not raising my hopes that we they Will show something when maan and geet go back to Delhi.
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
mona tu boli thi subah hoga poora kapdo ke saath.yaha to extra turban bhi daal diya!!
itna mood kill epi tha na..

morning after scene was sooo bad!!

kam se kam wohi dhang ka daal dete!!!