Do you want Ragvir or Angini to be in Bidaai 2?

Poll Question :

Do you want Ragvir or Angini to be in Bidaai 2?

Poll Choice
Ragini and Ranvir
Ragini and Anmol
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Please Vote
Lets see which Jodi is BETTER
Honey what's the need to open this topic ??? i think RS will make his choice maybe both will nt be there =(=(=(=(=(=(=( so no need to create some fights b/w fans i took place in some topic like this one and it always turn into fights but it wasnt with anginians bt with nivrenians
even if it's Kinrul who winnothing is sure abt us and if it's angini the same nothing is sure RS often tells things bt i dnt know hw many times he fulfilled his promess Edited by sihame - 12 years ago
Yeah that's true
How do I delete this poll
Ur right Sihame ... As per the articles of Bidaai2 it will be the story of Tammy and Khushi.if it's continuation to the previous then it would not be logic to show our foursome together ...I hope u understand...

If it's a whole new story then we can surely expect him to bring back foursome...

Sometime back in SBS they said tht RS is looking out for new faces...so don't know what to say...

It would surely be nice to watch them together...

Atleast I want kinrul and sangad to do shows as main lead...
Originally posted by Priyaanj

Ur right Sihame ... As per the articles of Bidaai2 it will be the story of Tammy and Khushi.if it's continuation to the previous then it would not be logic to show our foursome together ...I hope u understand...

If it's a whole new story then we can surely expect him to bring back foursome...

Sometime back in SBS they said tht RS is looking out for new faces...so don't know what to say...

It would surely be nice to watch them together...

Atleast I want kinrul and sangad to do shows as main lead...
Yes true But we can exept a new story cause the need of a sequel is to show the protagonists back and who made bidaai famous all around the worLD ????? it's the foursome and who got an horrible ending it's the foursome so yess they deserve to be back fr the sequel and im sure RS know that
Originally posted by Kinrul143

Yeah that's true
How do I delete this poll
I think u ant delete it u have to PM a person from Dev team 😉
Wow!!!!!!!!!!
Sihame Yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ur Sed Exactl Wat i Was Thinkin
BTW
Love Ur Siigiues
Espeacially The Kinrul One!
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

Wow!!!!!!!!!!
Sihame Yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ur Sed Exactl Wat i Was Thinkin
BTW
Love Ur Siigiues
Espeacially The Kinrul One!
THank you bby <3 <3 <3 <3
kinrulians can stay calm ;)
the siggies sangad's one is from my friend Mehwish and the other i took it from sanjan 😉😉 SHH
Originally posted by sihame

Yes true But we can exept a new story cause the need of a sequel is to show the protagonists back and who made bidaai famous all around the worLD ????? it's the foursome and who got an horrible ending it's the foursome so yess they deserve to be back fr the sequel and im sure RS know that

If its new story , i surely want the foursome to be in it...else  i dont think it would go successful as Bidaai1
 well ragvir r d bestest dats it n dey wil remain best