Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Party Welcome yet again, Mytho Mastikhors and friends! It is my pleasure to announce the results of our very first Banner Contest  Party

Many thanks to all those who participated, it was a real treat seeing your talent and knowing that we have so much creativity in this forum Clap Hope you all had as much fun making them as we did admiring them LOL A big thank you to the voters as well for all of your encouragement! Without further ado, the results:

First Runner-up, for the following entry:

It's JanakiRaghunath!!!

A big round of applause for Janu everyone ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Janu, this is for you... congratulations Hug

And the winner, for the following entry:

It's Vicky_Sonikudi!!!

Another big round of applause for Vicky guys... she was also the creator of our 3rd place banner, #12... taaliyaan  ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

This one's for you Vicky, courtesy of Laiba... congratulations Hug

Non-animated:

If you wish to put your copyright on the banner, feel free to do so within the next day or two, and then we will proudly display it above our forum some time during the week (hopefully). You will (hopefully) also see recognition of this accomplishment underneath your avatar by then.

Thanks again everyone, and congratulations - we have a banner Party

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11Amor.-Swetha-BhavaaniradtVishakha_SakhiDeadDevil..RamKiJanaki..serendipity.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ MythoMasti BannerContest RESULTS!! ~" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
CONGRATULATIONS Vicky!Party I love both your banner and #12, they were just aMAZing and beautiful!Day Dreaming I'm so glad we'll be having your banner up soon, can't wait!Tongue

Congrats to everyone else as well, all the banners were sooo lovely and I wish all of them could have won.Clap

Thanks a lot for the sig, Lola! It's SO pretty! Will definitely use in a day or two once I get a few reqs out of the way.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11-Swetha-Bhavaani

radhikarani

IF-Rockerz

radhikarani

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Wow nyc to see banner. Congo 2 winners. Hey put the makers name of all 5 banner. I lv nu 18 bt dnno who mk it.
Neway congo 2 all. Vry hapy 2 c our banner

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11

Urmila11

Urmila11

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Really really veryyy happyyy to see our banner at last! Sooo beautiful! Congratulations to Vicky, the winner!

& also a huge congratulation to Lalitha di! I guessed that the 4th entry was made by her, Smile as I know her style very very well! Big smile finally my guess comes out true! great work!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavaaniVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

Congratsss to Janu and Vicky!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Can't wait to see our very first awesome banner!! Dancing Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11Bhavaani..RamKiJanaki..

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Congratulations, Vicky & Janaki!

Lola, the prizes are awesome!!!

Edited by _Vrish_ - 16 May 2011 at 3:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610..RamKiJanaki..

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
wow congo Janu and Vicky Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Congo Janki diii and vicky!!!!
Awesome banners !!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.