India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Daksh Angry before Nainas reply!

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Todays episode was just heartbreaking to see and Daksh looked broken today! Ouch

Stupid Abhi getting in the way and i knew i wudnt like his entry!Angry

I think in the precap where Daksh is angry i feel that he goes to the terrace to wreck everything before hearing Naina's reply cuz he thinks shes going to say yes as she told Aai before that she doesnt love Daksh!

So hence he automatically assumes that she is going to say yes to Abhi and doesnt wait to hear the reply. He feels he has already lost her so he wrecks everything on the terrace before she says yes or no.

Yet i feel Naina will say she needs time to think over the proposal as it was so sudden. By thinking over Abhi's proposal she might come to realise the importance of Daksh to her.

Wat do you guys say?

Plz comment :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingrapri12

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Exactly!

The precap was quite obvious:that he being the perfect typical Indian Hero doesn't listen to the reply and assumes everything by himself.Lol.And he has already noted how Naina gels so comfortably with Abhi-that might just push him into thinking that they're Abhi and Naina love eachother!!>..*sigh*...No Dakshuuu,she loves you!!...

I strongly believe that he would turn into the same Kerala Patwardhan again.After watching today's epi.,it's soo evident that he's too passionate abt her.The way he fights and runs to get glibe and all:he's definitely soo passionate about her.That might lead him to becoming another obsessed lover.I don't see him forgetting everything soo soon!!!>...He should definitely get her:by hoor or by crook!...and I would love to see the obsessive lover in him!!..That would be soo unlike him,and tht's how love changes people!!..*sigh*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri12

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

Exactly!

The precap was quite obvious:that he being the perfect typical Indian Hero doesn't listen to the reply and assumes everything by himself.Lol.And he has already noted how Naina gels so comfortably with Abhi-that might just push him into thinking that they're Abhi and Naina love eachother!!>..*sigh*...No Dakshuuu,she loves you!!...

I strongly believe that he would turn into the same Kerala Patwardhan again.After watching today's epi.,it's soo evident that he's too passionate abt her.The way he fights and runs to get glibe and all:he's definitely soo passionate about her.That might lead him to becoming another obsessed lover.I don't see him forgetting everything soo soon!!!>...He should definitely get her:by hoor or by crook!...and I would love to see the obsessive lover in him!!..That would be soo unlike him,and tht's how love changes people!!..*sigh*

Agree with you until the bit of the obssessed lover as i feel thats not in Daksh's character to do that. He will go back to being the serious Daksh and ignoring Naina as much as he can and not give her any attention. And when He will talk to her he will do it in a serious way cuz he feels hurt.

Naina by seeing Daksh not paying her enough attention and not talking to her properly or hanging out with her anymore, she will begin to feel the importance of Daksh in her life which will open up her true feelings for Daksh.

Right guys? Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri12

smiley19 Senior Member
smiley19
smiley19

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I agre with all your comments, i think he will avoid her and she wont be able to handle him being like that with her, she will miss him and demand to know why he is being like that. I thought Abhi was supposd to help them get together, its clear that he is actually in love with her. I wonder how the family will react to Abhi's proposal, will they be happy about it or not??
Some one needs to find out about Daksh's fellings soon and help him through this because he is sooo heartbroken!

storytellerSSBNpri12

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley19

I agre with all your comments, i think he will avoid her and she wont be able to handle him being like that with her, she will miss him and demand to know why he is being like that. I thought Abhi was supposd to help them get together, its clear that he is actually in love with her. I wonder how the family will react to Abhi's proposal, will they be happy about it or not??
Some one needs to find out about Daksh's fellings soon and help him through this because he is sooo heartbroken!

Thank you finally someone agrees with us! Wink Daksh will avoid Naina as much as he can and not talk to her properly and this will make her very sad and upset as she wud want to know why is he being like that!

I feel that Daksh ignoring Naina will make her realise her feelings towards Daksh and how important he is to her.

Yet i feel that Abhi will find out about about Daksh's feelings as well Nainas feelings  for Daksh and bring them together in the end. I hope he does as he hasnt done anything right since making his entry! All he has done is act like a cartoon!

Its going to be Daksh and Naina in the end but boy arent the creatives putting us through an emotional rollercoaster before the confession of Dakshna eh!LOL

storytellerSSBNpri12

smiley19 Senior Member
smiley19
smiley19

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Yep they are definately putting us through an emotional rollercoaster!
hookedonGeet Goldie
hookedonGeet
hookedonGeet

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Well, I hope she comes looking for Daksh on the terrace, maybe to talk about the proposal to her best friend.  If she sees the destruction and finds the card before the ink runs out it will be a plus. 

CM points have gone down and the rank has gone to 23 from 18

Edited by hookedonGeet - 16 May 2011 at 1:50am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index