Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Vaise ek cheez samajh nahi aayi, yeh Pia ko sab baar baar forest se bahar bhejte the aur woh baar baar vapis kyun aa jaati thi, I mean vahan VAmpires the, werewolves the, slayer the... How could Pia help? By being meal? Even that won't help. Metz would have become powerful after having her as meal. Then why?🤔
Originally posted by: Ritzie

Arre nahi, tum usse abhi samjhi nahi fir. She can hardly manage to be sad🤣🤣

omg Ritzie...how do u know me soo well?? 😲ROFLROFL
maze lena tumne start kiya tha and i joined u ROFLROFLROFL...Rupa u were spoiling everything, why u did not join us? 😡 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Ritzie i cud feel that u were as irritated as me 😛😆... and u know why we were doing that natak 😉 ROFLROFL

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Vaise ek cheez samajh nahi aayi, yeh Pia ko sab baar baar forest se bahar bhejte the aur woh baar baar vapis kyun aa jaati thi, I mean vahan VAmpires the, werewolves the, slayer the... How could Pia help? By being meal? Even that won't help. Metz would have become powerful after having her as meal. Then why?🤔

Metz was waitting for right time to bite ( full moon ...5 hours of waitting ) when every one started coming to distract her from bitting 😆😆
Piya was coming to erase her mind from abhay 🤣...she ran when abhay killed sid but later want to come back again ..??? ROFL
 episode is awesome today  but seriously it had many drawback too 😆
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

omg Ritzie...how do u know me soo well?? 😲🤣🤣
maze lena tumne start kiya tha and i joined u 🤣🤣🤣...Rupa u were spoiling everything, why u did not join us? 😡 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Ritzie i cud feel that u were as irritated as me 😛😆... and u know why we were doing that natak 😉 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Nishi mujhe laga tum natak kar rahe ho so i couldn't stop my ROFL but later u both joined and made it so serious tho ...i got scared ROFL.  I replied to ritzie comment that why i am ROFL on nishi comment ...i know why she said " haad ho gaye hey " ...waise abhe kuch deen aur natak chalega ...i will do honour for this 😆😆.

Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago

simple yaar...she was coming back to see Abhay 😆😆...i laughed out actually when she said "main Abhay ko in khataro k beech akela nahi chhod sakti" 😲 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£...all she did was to come and watch Abhay-Sid's final full-on action fight (how cud she miss that one ðŸ˜‰)...and left after that 😆...now she will come back again for her memory erasal from Abhay 😆😆

Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

omg Ritzie...how do u know me soo well?? 😲🤣🤣
maze lena tumne start kiya tha and i joined u 🤣🤣🤣...Rupa u were spoiling everything, why u did not join us? 😡 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Ritzie i cud feel that u were as irritated as me 😛😆... and u know why we were doing that natak 😉 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣 You know me well too Nishi. I am damn irritated with Sid's post and tweets by her. 

Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Ritzie u really like L post .??..i am tired of sid post with the way she write ..she is not sweet with her words that make me irritated Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Edited
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
How can be people like that?🤣
Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Nishi mujhe laga tum natak kar rahe ho so i couldn't stop my 🤣 but later u both joined and made it so serious tho ...i got scared 🤣.  I replied to ritzie comment that why i am 🤣 on nishi comment ...i know why she said " haad ho gaye hey " ...waise abhe kuch deen aur natak chalega ...i will do honour for this 😆😆.

lol that "hadd ho gayi" line was said by me actually ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†...but only smart ppl like Ritzie can understand the inner meaning that for whom that "hadd ho gayi" line was actually 😛😆😆